Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,616 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For (5229 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Michael Duru In Tears After N5m Gift From Prophet Jeremiah Fufe / Nigerian Born Malaysian Actor, Director, Stuntman, Producer Crackydon New Movie / King Jomo [ Kedjomo ] Nollywood Actor, Director, D. O. P. #kingjomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by propynich123: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Buharidgeneral: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
.......And their female counterpart are cashing out in the same industry
Quick recovery sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by chariisGRACE(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
E come be like say the male actors dey act drama for church.
No be Blessing build house finish yesterday?
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
chariisGRACE:
E come be like say the male actors dey act drama for church.

No be Blessing build house finish yesterday?

shocked
I think one of the main reasons is mismanagement..

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by joinnow: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Exactly
Just like kanayo
Instead of build investment building at owerri or anambra was celebrating the biggest masion he built in his home town.
Let me say once again if you get opportunity that gives you money invest in building to rent out.building is one of the business that is a complete business system. People will always need house to rent always always. It's an everlasting cash flow. Just little little maintenance

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
joinnow:

Exactly
Just like kanayo
Instead of build investment building at owerri or anambra was celebrating the biggest masion he built in his home town.
Let me say once again if you get opportunity that gives you money invest in building to rent out.building is one of the business that is a complete business system. People will always need house to rent always always. It's an everlasting cash flow. Just little little maintenance
Most people don't understand tho..they think the money keeps coming in.. there's gonna be a time in which the same thing fetching you money is gonna be of less worth and by that time you have no alternative source of income you go impoverished..

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by joinnow: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Most people don't understand tho..they think the money keeps coming in.. there's gonna be a time in which the same thing fetching you money is gonna be of less worth and by that time you have no alternative source of income you go impoverished..
Yes my Broda.
According to Jim Rhon, we pass through seasons. During good season make sure you hedge and protect and invest.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
joinnow:

Yes my Broda.
According to Jim Rhon, we pass through seasons. During good season make sure you hedge and protect and invest.
Exactly.. bless up man..
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by daddytime(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
propynich123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MWfUfsdMs

Whoever knows him in person should direct him to find this Avocado-like fruit, dice and put in a 1-litre bottle filled with water, allow to ferment for 24 hours and take a shot of those schnap glasses. He should check his blood sugar level after the first shot before taking another to avoid wahala

The liquid is effing bitter but a natural sugar control fruit and works like magic.

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by chariisGRACE(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I disagree.

From my observation, there are categories of actors in Nollywood.

People like this man na the low category. The females have nothing to worry, when roles no come, dey sell clit-coins.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
chariisGRACE:

I disagree.

From my observation, there are categories of actors in Nollywood.

People like this man na the low category. The females have nothing to worry, when roles no come, dey sell clit-coins.
So have other low categories as himself gone broke too? undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by YourFavorite21(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Why is that the male actors are always broke and down with sickness, while their female counter parts like Destiny Etiko,And Tonto Dike are living lavish lifestyles.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by thesicilian: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Whoever knows him in person should direct him to find this Avocado-like fruit, dice and put in a 1-litre bottle filled with water, allow to ferment for 24 hours and take a shot of those schnap glasses. He should check his blood sugar level after the first shot before taking another to avoid wahala

The liquid is effing bitter but a natural sugar control fruit and works like magic.
Wow.
I pray no one around you suffers from diabetes mellitus so you don't end up killing them with misinformation

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by daddytime(m): 6:37am On Dec 30, 2021
thesicilian:

Wow.
I pray no one around you suffers from diabetes mellitus so you don't end up killing them with misinformation

Seat on your ignorant high horse and keep spilling your trash while people who truly understand life take advantage of all the natural remedies God had deliberately put in place to cure every of man's infirmities.

Continue to wallow in your ignorance and keep on swallowing your Metformin because the white man (Your God) says so.

Nonsense.
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by obyrich(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2021
joinnow:

Exactly
Just like kanayo
Kanayo did not waste any opportunity. He went and studied law and currently using his social network well.
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Peace081: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2021
These people above me are Busy body
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by LordofNaija: 8:12am On Dec 30, 2021
daddytime:

Please what's the name of this fruit?
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2021
joinnow:

Exactly
Just like kanayo

Again, one can never sell a house he built in his village. It's not an investment. It's 100% pride will.

In a town, even if it's a duplex, at degraded value, somebody will offer you N15m, N12m.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by joinnow: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2021
obyrich:
Kanayo did not waste any opportunity. He went and studied law and currently using his social network well.
Can't you read and understand where I am coming from.
Since you know him better
May I ask
That kind of masion he just built in his village how many type did he have that is an investment property?
If not he just built a Big liability.
Full stop
Note when one sickness just come they start running to fan to come and pay their Medical and surgery bills.
If he get 100 investment buildings that is bring in millions upon millions is not a bad idea it's doable and endless cashflow

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by joinnow: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Again, one can never sell a house he built in his village. It's not an investment. It's 100% show off.

Assuming it's in the town, even it's a duplex, at degraded value, somebody will offer you N15m, N12m.

Unnecessary show off. There is one that built gingatic masion now to paint it is a challenge. It was white and normally repaint every December but for 4 year now he cannot repaint it.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by boiz2men(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Yet the females have so much money.

Feminists are not talking about inequality in gender pay �
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by daddytime(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
LordofNaija:

Please what's the name of this fruit?

My brother, I've googled and googled for the name with no luck.

It's common in Edo State, though.
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Truthsoldier(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

So have other low categories as himself gone broke too? undecided

There's one in my street that acts but the guy is as broke as bleep...he is into apprenticeship in one shanty stall in my street as I speak

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Truthsoldier(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Visit Omoto Fufeyin Jeremiah of Mercyland warri,Clems for yarn give you nah...stingy Clems or contact Harrison Gwanmishu....dem dey sure as SUREbet

Seriously I feel sad by the deaths on Nollywood recently especially amongst the male folks
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

There's one in my street that acts but the guy is as broke as bleep...he is into apprenticeship in one shanty stall in my street as I speak
I understand your point man..but not all low categories actors have gone broke..
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Truthsoldier(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

I understand your point man..but not all low categories actors have gone broke..

True,mismanagement is the reason most times for this
Re: Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Truthsoldier:

True,mismanagement is the reason most times for this
Thanks for your comment man..it's well appreciated.. wink

(1) (Reply)

How A Celebrity Lost It All To Drugs.... / White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS) / Ymcmb Rapper Tyga Purchases A $2.2 Million Maybach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.