Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Seun, Your Attention Is Needed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Your Attention Is Needed (6479 Views)

Confession Tim.e... seun your Attention Is needed here / Seun, Your Moral Obligation / Garba Shehu To Seun "Your Acting Like Your Still Sucking Your Mother's Brezz" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2021
MsAllison:
seems these gbegile boys get plenty fans oo
I'm an unrepentant fan of Gbegile Boys.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
itsme01:
cool

The nuisance must be very happy today for getting the attention it's seeks, typical of an imbecillle...

As for me even if you carry your mama and papa join you cancel my comments or troll, I no send una family life, I simply ignore idiots with toddlers underdeveloped thinking faculty

Five years plus of foolishness been a nuisance from trolling popular people like hungerbad , omenka yet not getting recognised like people like slowirmir.... Isn't that failure at cyberbullying

Lmao!

Hungerbad definitely couldn't stand the heat. Lmao.
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Eww, na man you follow yan like dis, dey call am baby girl…mba!
And you have no gender. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
that nonentity has been silenced
Says who? Ask helinues for update. The Gbegile boys have been on his case since 4am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Says who? Ask helinues for update. The Gbegile boys have been on his case since 4am grin

All the ignored yesterday trolling no reach this one.

Trolling is now a profession
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

All the ignored yesterday trolling no reach this one.

Trolling is now a profession
You are just helpless. When will you open another wailing thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2021
louqas:

Foolishness is when you assume God role on a faceless forum
Madness is when you think you can shut people up by cancelling their comments

Insanity is when you open 10000monikers just to cancel comments.....
its the highest form of insecurity when you open a thread and use your alternate monikers to be making comments agreeing with yourself

What you need is help....Psychiatric help
Wailer extraordinare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2021
louqas:

Foolish man
You think others dont know how to have multiple accounts?
I have other accounts that is use to make comments and track you....you are not invincible
E pain am grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by itsme01: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Lmao!

Hungerbad definitely couldn't stand the heat. Lmao.

That ain't heat just a cheap pussy move blackmail by an unknown troll... Now RIP hungerbad he is in a better place without failed wannabe Nairaland troll

Go on forums accross darknettt and even Quora and see level of maturity, even without mods or Seun running around telling them how to behave

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
You are just helpless. When will you open another wailing thread?

That one should be enough as those concerned have taken note of it.

Sometimes I just laugh at some of you people's attitude on this forum.
You have probably been regular before I became active. For over half a decade, you are not known for any regular moniker nor have any good reputations with any of your monikers. Banning wouldn't let you guys be as na only trolling una dey do online.

That same half a decade go, I met you guys doing this trolling of a thing. Thank goodness you confirmed how I started poorly but now on my own league.

When would you people upgrade? Abi why repeating same shit for years with no improvement.

Life is just too beautiful to be harboring hatred on those who gave no hoot

Abi you people think say there is an award for most troller on NL

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

That one should be enough as those concerned have taken note of it.

Sometimes I just laugh at some of you people's attitude on this forum.
You have probably been regular before I became active. For over half a decade, you are not known for any regular moniker nor have any good reputations with any of your monikers. Banning wouldn't let you guys be as na only trolling una dey do online.

That same half a decade go, I met you guys doing this trolling of a thing. Thank goodness you confirmed how I started poorly but now on my own league.

When would you people upgrade? Abi why repeating for years with no improvement.

Life is just too beautiful to be harboring hatred on those who gave no hoot
Wailer chief.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by louqas: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Take your wailing to the creator of the platform who added the cancelling button.

I see this is another of your moniker....continue in your folly

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
I'm an unrepentant fan of Gbegile Boys.

You have been avoiding all my questions? Are they thought provoking?

Anyways, I get another one for you which I am expecting you to answer without shifting goal post.

As unrepentant fan abi na ac of Gbegile boys, would you pray for someone to run down your business same way the canceller is trying to do on NL?

Answer this time

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by louqas: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Open confession of breaking and pissing all over rule 19.

I see you have comprehension issues....you are not as smart as you think. Rule19 never ban having multiple accounts.... nairaland is full of loopholes .....one of the loopholes is what you exploit... to follow a member without the member being able to unfollow you....one can only follow back which is why its difficult to get your irritating ass off my back.....

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by AntiBeEmCe(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2021
louqas:

I see you have comprehension issues....you are not as smart as you think. Rule19 never ban having multiple accounts.... nairaland is full of loopholes .....one of the loopholes is what you exploit... to follow a member without the member being able to unfollow you....one can only follow back which is why its difficult to get your irritating ass off my back.....

That's what you people do best... always twisting narratives to suit your needs. The rule clearly states that you are not allowed to have alternate accounts so what are you blabbing?

Talking about loopholes like you don't exploit it as well. If NL had d unfollow button, this place will be sane again because at least, sensible users here will not be subjected to paid rants from BMC urchins like urself and that OP.

I'm done with this argument jawe.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by Peterobiisathie(f): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
effect of meth
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

You have been avoiding all my questions? Are they thought provoking?

Anyways, I get another one for you which I am expecting you to answer without shifting goal post.

As unrepentant fan abi na ac of Gbegile boys, would you pray for someone to run down your business same way the canceller is trying to do on NL?

Answer this time
Stupid question. You voted twice for buhari without any known record of business success to preside over the economy of the greatest black nation on Earth and you are here asking me stupid question.

God bless gbegile boys.
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
louqas:

I see this is another of your moniker....continue in your folly
Stew in your loquacious folly!
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
effect of meth
Tinubu your master is the formost mkpumiri dealer and user.You were not born when he started selling drugs in Inabiri.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Helinues your wailing thread has entered the 6th page o cheesy
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
itsme01:

That ain't heat just a cheap pussy move blackmail by an unknown troll... Now RIP hungerbad he is in a better place without failed wannabe Nairaland troll

Go on forums accross darknettt and even Quora and see level of maturity, even without mods or Seun running around telling them how to behave

Hungerbad in a better place? Why you no go join am?

Ouora is sane because theres no room for 30k street urchins.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Tinubu your master is the formost mkpumiri dealer and user.You were not born when he started selling drugs in Inabiri.
FG should fast about the construction of psychiatric hospitals in Cannibalister region.
Majority of them are madt already

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
FG should fast about the construction of psychiatric hospitals in Cannibalister region.
Majority of them are madt already
You better face your skulltocurrency business.
What do you do with the headless bodies after mining the skulls?
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Hungerbad in a better place? Why you no go join am?

Ouora is sane because theres no room for 30k street urchins.

Hungerbad may be gone but people are still talking about his good sides on this forum till today.

What can NL remember you for?

For being generous?
Accept others with their opinions?
For trolling others?
Deliberately provoking others?
Hatred mindset towards others?

What exactly?

Even the so called canceller you are supporting dare not to talk anyhow about late hungerbad cos he benefitted alot from the guy

Some people are just reckless in almost everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR. As you are not interested in respecting the dead and also already made up your mind to be known for trolling on this forum, I just woke up from my afternoon nap, energy restored.

Bring your trolling on

1 Like

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by louqas: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

That's what you people do best... always twisting narratives to suit your needs. The rule clearly states that you are not allowed to have alternate accounts so what are you blabbing?

Talking about loopholes like you don't exploit it as well. If NL had d unfollow button, this place will be sane again because at least, sensible users here will not be subjected to paid rants from BMC urchins like urself and that OP.

I'm done with this argument jawe.

Where?

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

This means while serving a ban, you are not allowed to use alternate account. Many people have had to open alternate accounts when they want to make posts on issues deemed sensitive..... or may want to seek advice on issues anonymously
E go shock you say even seun have multiple accounts
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by MsAllison(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
effect of meth
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by MsAllison(f): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
itsme01:

gbegile boys never trolled hungerbad
that story was just cooked up to cover what you and your little nephew did

tueh!!!
abomination
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
MsAllison:
my.nd44 lalaticlala

Rule 2
effect of meth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
You better face your skulltocurrency business.
What do you do with the headless bodies after mining the skulls?
you can not eat me
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by MsAllison(f): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Peterobiisathie:
effect of meth
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: Seun, Your Attention Is Needed by helinues: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
MsAllison:
gbegile boys I never trolled hungerbad
that story was just cooked up to cover what you and your little nephew did

tueh!!!
abomination

Speaking on Gbegile's behalf abi you are the gbegile yourself.

I never trolled Hungerbad .. Simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sam Onuigbo Wins Abia Central APC Senatorial Ticket / Bash Ali Gives Jonathan Deadline / Jonathan May Cancel Israeli Internet Spy Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.