Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) (25540 Views)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Multiplier7(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
RawBitterTruth:
Dem sey Nigerians no like them selves but let most Ghanaians show you what real hatred looks like, I was ambushed cornered and almost killed by Ghanaians when I was in Ghana simply because I'm a Nigerian, this is what you will never see here.

Now come to the Music world,Shatter abi Scatter is promoting vile,hatred and violence out of undeniable jealousy because his songs couldn't add numbers, even if he was Nigerian,we won't still give a Bleep, Afrobeat isn't a joke anymore it's a serious business now.Once in a while we can throw in street waves like zazu ,but we know the songs that hits the bill board,isn't his quality,let him work on his style, production and lyrics and see if they won't be substantial changes.

Most Ghanaians are just stupid backward envious ingrates, they reduced the zeros in their currency to feel fly like the dollar but the GDP is still the same, very laughable.

Everybody dey talk Ghana wey dey close to hell in terms of sun hotness sef dey talk.

My brother that your last statement is so so true...the kind of hot weather in Ghana is too much for an average Nigerian to go out during day time

My friend came back and was lamenting...this Ghanians should calm down o...Nigeria no be their mate in all spheres...read my lips...in all spheres.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nothing like one Africa. They are plotting your downfall. Nigerian artists you better realize that. Ghana, Cameroun, Kenya etc. are praying you fall so they can take your place.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by clothingonline(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
Respect WizKid

One love

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Litmus: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Worthless and disloyal Nigerian singers. Didn't Fela leave Nigerians a huge political, musical and social legacy - namely Protest Movement, Afrobeat and the tourist attraction Fela Shrine?

What legacy are these new Nigerian musicians leaving for next generation? Merely being famous on the world stage as Nigerians is not a legacy.Fame and popularity are fleeting. Creating a music industry in Nigeria will also benefit them and they wouldn't need to go grovel in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=851433x-6lo

“It’s all love, One africa, Ghana and Nigeria we are one, we are the same people” - Wizkid says at the sold out concert he headlined in Ghana.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYD3jbapNTw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Shatta wale will start crying like a hyena now....
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by RawBitterTruth(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
RUBBISH TALK. INDEED, VERY F00LISH COMMENT cool

[s][/s]

The post isn't meant for dumb losers

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Sammerboi: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omo see how matured Big Wiz appears wow. Africans we’re our own enemies
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
walefresh3:
he be like say naa only dis guy dey reign for music world now ?
Weytin I knowself..

davido is busy snapping pictures of his daily life and posting on social media
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
That was my response to a f00lish azzhole

[s]
RawBitterTruth:

The post isn't meant for dumb losers
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
I don't give a fvck about wizzy, witchy or any dumb azz. in Ghana, Shata Wale is number one,huh? stop talking like a f00l, huh?

[s]
EmmanuelScott1:
[s][/s]

This Ghana guy just dey under-rate wizzy, please shut up.
Wizkid sold out your Ghana on his own not involving any of this your hateful musician.
Ghana wey no reach Lagos and Kano, and you said he can't sold it out on his own.

Smh
[/s]
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Sholuwa241: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
E be wetin concerns you and shatta if d Gh dem no go him show na person like you go first ya bam like d one in Warri December 18 u remember dem even they help wizzi denied wetin people for Warri c him head like Mr IBU own
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Sholuwa241: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

[s][/s]
bless you there man
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by We4all: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
donbachi:
See stage na..no be dat shatta own,wey be like shrine for kumasi.

The thing fear me.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
[s]
PetroDolla2020:
I don't give a fvck about wizzy, witchy or any dumb azz. in Ghana, Shata Wale is number one,huh? stop talking like a f00l, huh?

[/s]

Shatta wale is wizzy boy, okay relax
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Only one Star boy
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Sholuwa241: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Shata Wale is super superstar in Ghana?

Do you know the number of Ghanaian artistes that played on the wizkid show? They drew more crowd than even wizkid.

bless you there
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2021
tarantino1:

grin

Are you retarded?
What is this? grin
In peace, may you rest
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by ofiko123(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to wizkid..
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by omoharry(f): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
AuntLaVIV:
Wizkid speaks about Wande Coal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL8zcQtCz94
Are you saying this is the crowed that graced Wizkid concert this December ?? Haa!! Shatta Wale will commit suicide oo!! Jealousy has driven him mad.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Simpubozz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
walefresh3:
he be like say naa only dis guy dey reign for music world now ?
Weytin I knowself..
I tell u bro no cap.. When you have passion for something ehn, that thing won’t even seem to be a work, it’ll just be fun. To me , I see him as working damnn hard, to him, na just play
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wizkid better sell am house pack out of that useless country go even if na cameroon sef b4 shatta wale arrange boys to shift him jaw
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by dasparrow: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
donbachi:
See stage na..no be dat shatta own,wey be like shrine for kumasi.

LOL grin
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by dasparrow: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Look at that crowd though. Wow! shocked
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by RawBitterTruth(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

[s][/s]

na your mama be f00lish azzhole cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Ttjj: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by CSTRR: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
It's this overfamiliarity that made ghanaians very entitled.

Wizkid sold out 02 arena in London more than once.

Selling out a show in Ghana is no big deal.

Certainly does not warrant this level of entitlement from the ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by CSTRR: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Some of them were complaining on Twitter that we did not play any Ghana song during bbnaija, or Nigerian artists don't showcase ghanaians artists in their foreign shows in Europe and America.

The level of entitlement shock me.

It's like they were practically demanding for it like their birthright.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
And your papa is shitty drunk maggot. I blame the animal that opened its dirty legs to give birth to a goat like you grin

RawBitterTruth:

na your mama be f00lish azzhole cheesy
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
And who it talking about entitlement? Overfamiliarity? So why can’t nigerians stay in their country? Why are nigerians coming to Ghana?

Stop talking like a f00l, huh?

Selling out a show in Ghana is not a big deal,huh? Shata Wale single handedly filled a whole stadium and had the biggest crowd a few days ago. The only reason some Ghanians even turned out for wizkid show was because of the Ghanaian artistes that played. Who gives fvck about wizkid?

CSTRR:
It's this overfamiliarity that made ghanaians very entitled.

Wizkid sold out 02 arena in London more than once.

Selling out a show in Ghana is no big deal.

Certainly does not warrant this level of entitlement from the ghanaians.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Styluss: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=851433x-6lo

“It’s all love, One africa, Ghana and Nigeria we are one, we are the same people” - Wizkid says at the sold out concert he headlined in Ghana.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYD3jbapNTw/?utm_medium=copy_link

rubbish video.... Picture filled the remaining content
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
And who it talking about entitlement? Overfamiliarity? So why can’t nigerians stay in their country? Why are nigerians coming to Ghana? Stop talking like a f00l, huh? Selling out a show in Ghana is not a big deal,huh? Shata Wale single handedly filled a whole stadium and had the biggest crowd a few days ago. The only reason some Ghanians even turned out for wizkid show was because of the Ghanaian artistes that played. Who gives fvck about wizkid?

grin grin grin See painment. You are so pained your mouth is overtaking your fufu brain. Calm down, nobody knows Ghana when we talk about music. Shift and take severally sits back. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Is A Showstopper In Pink, Black And Pearls Ensemble / Abiri Oluwabusayomi: Khloe Slays In Multicolored Swimsuit / 2pac Is Not Dead ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.