Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) (25534 Views)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Swanzi(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Dude shut up I'm a Ga we are not from ile fvckin ife.

If ur traveling and then sleep in a hotel or motel and continue with ur journey the next day are you from the hotel or motel?

Bro relax a wulomo confirmed this cos they spent a considerable amount of time in ife after moving from Egypt.

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
forget Shatta rubbish? Really? You think when the chips are down, Ghanaians will pick wizkid over shata wale (one of their own)? if you believe that then you must be very high on drugs.

I am happy that Nigerians in Ghana are doing well. But don't take the patience of and tolerance of Ghanaians for granted.

As you know, some Ghanaians feel very strongly about the presence of Nigerians in their country. Some Ghanaians believe some Nigerians are arrogant, thieves and a bunch of ingrates. And I don't blame them because I once lived in your country. I once owned a house in your country. I sold off my properties and moved back to Ghana when I couldn't stomach the rubbish attitude Nigerians have towards Ghanaians.

I know other Ghanaians who suffered the same treatment in Nigeria. At a point in my stay in Nigerian, I used to tell people that I was from Liberia. And sometimes I pretended to be a Yoruba from Lagos.

So don't blame Ghanaians if they don't feel good about you Nigerians.

In the 1980s, when Ghana was going through political and economic crises, Ghanaians arriving at the Lagos airport were dehumanised, abused, insulted and made to form a separate line from other foreigners.

onatisi:
boss , forget shatta rubbish .
even Ghanaians don't mind him , only those who don't know shatta will ever take him serious . he is consumed by envy and jealousy and this is even towards his own fellow Ghanaians brothers and artistes .
secondly , pertaining to the issue of hate towards Nigerians , my brother please and please don't believe that for a single second, Ghanaians are the best people on earth ,, they wont hate you for just been a Nigerian, before Ghanaian will hate you , you must have done something terribly wrong. there are thousands and thousands of Nigerians living here for donkey years without any trouble , once u are loyal , hardworking and honest , you will make bastard money in Ghana .

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Swanzi post=108930781][/quote] ode tongue tongue epain am

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by splashbaby(m): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
adelaja70:

Why your body cum dey hot Na.... You get coro ni?
Na your papa get coro
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
boss , your comments stem from lack of knowledge of the situation , as the case and issue stands today in ghana , THERE IS NO PROBLEM BETWEEN NIGERIANS AND GHANIANS .
there is no matter of taking patience for granted , Ghanaians are peace loving people and i have said it here earlier , IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG OR BAD , GHANIANS WILL NOT TOUCH OR HATE YOU . i dont know where you are getting all this issue of "taking patience for granted " for .
on the issue of Ghanaians choosing Nigerian singers over shatta , i can tell you , Ghanaians will take side with Nigerian singers over shatta wale 100000000 times , over and over again . in fact you even picked the wrong person to use an example , maybe if you mentioned sarkodie or stoneboy maybe i will ave said maybe .
shatta is the least person Ghanaians will ever take serious for anything, shatta that we all know is always trying to stair up controversies somas to be in the trending news all the time , now that he has gotten the attention he wants , i am sure he will soon make a diss song just to keep his porpularity level average .
if you think Ghanaians or Nigerians of today remember anything about 1980 , bor forget . people have moved on , millions if Nigerians have gotten married to Ghanaian , we even have a Nigerian who is always contesting for the presidency of Ghana all the time , like i keep saying , once u are law abiding , honest ,hard working loyal , you have no problem in ghana . they are the best people , they will take you as their own. davido and wizkid spend more time in Ghana than they even do in Nigeria and likewise so many other notable nigerans . you need to come to the clubs and see how we live , no hating no beefing , just behave and you have no issues

PetroDolla2020:
forget Shatta rubbish? Really? You think when the chips are down, Ghanaians will pick wizkid over shata wale (one of their own)? if you believe that then you must be very high on drugs.

I am happy that Nigerians in Ghana are doing well. But don't take the patience of and tolerance of Ghanaians for granted.

As you know, some Ghanaians feel very strongly about the presence of Nigerians in their country. Some Ghanaians believe some Nigerians are arrogant, thieves and a bunch of ingrates. And I don't blame them because I once lived in your country. I once owned a house in your country. I sold off my properties and moved back to Ghana when I couldn't stomach the rubbish attitude Nigerians have towards Ghanaians.

I know other Ghanaians who suffered the same treatment in Nigeria. At a point in my stay in Nigerian, I used to tell people that I was from Liberia. And sometimes I pretended to be a Yoruba from Lagos.

In the 1980s, when Ghana was going through political and economic crises, Ghanaians arriving at the Lagos airport were dehumanised, abused, insulted and made to form a separate line from other foreigners.

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Swanzi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Senomi:
ode tongue tongue epain me well well
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
onatisi:
boss , your comments stem from lack of knowledge of the situation , as the case and issue stands today in ghana , THERE IS NO PROBLEM BETWEEN NIGERIANS AND GHANIANS .
there is no matter of taking patience for granted , Ghanaians are peace loving people and i have said it here earlier , IF YOU DONT DO ANYTHING WRONG OR BAD , GHANIANS WILL NOT TOUCH OR HATE YOU . i dont know where you are getting all this issue of "taking patience for granted " for .
on the issue of Ghanaians choosing Nigerian singers over shatta , i can tell you , Ghanaians will take side with Nigerian singers over shatta wale 100000000 times , over and over again . in fact you even picked the wrong person to use an example , maybe if you mentioned sarkodie or stoneboy maybe i will ave said maybe .
shatta is the least person Ghanaians will ever take serious for anything, shatta that we all know is always trying to stair up controversies somas to be in the trending news all the time , now that he has gotten the attention he wants , i am sure he will soon make a diss song just to keep his porpularity level average .
if you think Ghanaians or Nigerians of today remember anything about 1980 , bor forget . people have moved on , millions if Nigerians have gotten married to Ghanaian , we even have a Nigerian who is always contesting for the presidency of Ghana all the time , like i keep saying , once u are law abiding , honest ,hard working loyal , you have no problem in ghana . they are the best people , they will take you as their own. davido and wizkid spend more time in Ghana than they even do in Nigeria and likewise so many other notable nigerans . you need to come to the clubs and see how we live , no hating no beefing , just behave and you have no issues

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
I lack knowledge of the situation? You must be a big edi0t for saying that, huh? do you know I am Ghanaian, and I live in Ghana? and you, a Nigerian, think you know Ghana and Ghanaians more than me? You need to get your head checked properly, walahi.

onatisi:

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by OmoAkin85: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

Treasure Homes, Ilasa is located at Adeoyo street, opposite P&P Secondary school, Ilasa, Mushin, Lagos State.

Hala me on my contact make I invite you around when I'm coming. Something great is going on over there.
no far atall from my house sadiku.my whatsapp number 07087023631 .or boss you fit drop ur whatsapp number
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Wizzzzmike: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Swanzi:

Bro relax a wulomo confirmed this cos they spent a considerable amount of time in ife after moving from Egypt.

Masa we're not from that place that's all I know, originally we're from Israel not that zoo
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by xelly: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2021
Shatter is hungry and need to feed. He is too small to cause confusion between Nigeria and Ghana.

Nigerians and Ghanaians should ignore his rant and show him kindness.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by xelly: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2021
onatisi:

Sure, Shatta is too small to create hatred between both countries. If Ghana should produce a good artist, naturally, we will love the musician. Music is to be enjoyed and not to be tolerated.

Shatter should work hard in the industry so as to grow. It takes commitment not vile.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
jaxxy:
While I don’t subscribe to hate.. What is he doing in Ghana again? Probably the 20th time this year. He proved shatta wale right. We need ghana more than they need us.

Why can’t Nigerians accept that piece of information/Fact and deal with it. undecided

I don’t think shatta wale was hating bt tryin to make a valid point/observation. If there was a personal issue of hate I probably missed that part.

Let’s fix our shit.
you need help, Charlie.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
GhostWisperer:
you need help, Charlie.

Lol I’m not Ghanaian bt both wizkid and davido are in Ghana now as we speak again. Our artists and the ones making shatta wale seem right.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Lol I’m not Ghanaian bt both wizkid and davido are in Ghana now as we speak again. Our artists and the ones making shatta wale seem right.
it's called touring. You sound Ghanian.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2021
GhostWisperer:
it's called touring. You sound Ghanian.

Yes I know it’s touring and we do it 20times a year not once a year bt Ghanaians don’t come here for same touring.

How do Ghanaians sound??
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes I know it’s touring and we do it 20times a year not once a year bt Ghanaians don’t come here for same touring.

How do Ghanaians sound??
Ghana has nothing to offer hence they don't tour. They come here for professional assistance; i.e their actors and actresses and musicians come to ply their trade here for professional assistance and environment.

Despite our huge markets, they don't tour here because their songs aren't popular and people don't give a bleep about their odd songs.

Now if you go to Ghana, you'll discover their radio stations blast Nigerian music and the lyrics are known word for word in the streets of Ghana.

So we should tour.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
LIAR. Where did you get this nonsense from?

GhostWisperer:
Ghana has nothing to offer hence they don't your. They come here for professional assistance; i.e there actors and actresses and musicians.

Despite our huge markets, they don't your because their songs aren't popular.

Now if you go to Ghana, you'll discover their radio stations blast Nigerian music and the lyrics are known word for word in the streets of Ghana.

So we should tour.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Thetopgist: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
BBNaija's Tega vows to go after critics who have continued to troll her
Tega received severe backlash from fans over her relationship with fellow housemate, Boma.
Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tega Dominic has vowed to retaliate against those critics who have continued to troll her.
https://rotf.lol/4p5xkr43

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by PetroDolla2020: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Stop talking trash,huh? And who told you shata wale is a small brand in Ghana? In Ghana, shata wale is massive. I’m not his fan but to describe him as being “small” and stuff is simply ridiculous. And when the chips are down, Ghanaians will support their own.

xelly:

Sure, Shatta is too small to create hatred between both countries. If Ghana should produce a good artist, naturally, we will love the musician. Music is to be enjoyed and not to be tolerated.

Shatter should work hard in the industry so as to grow. It takes commitment not vile.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Ghana has nothing to offer hence they don't your. They come here for professional assistance; i.e there actors and actresses and musicians.

Despite our huge markets, they don't your because their songs aren't popular.

So we should tour.

Bt yet some of their artists have international awards and recognition??

What our artists are doing isn’t touring it is more than touring. It is abuse of touring or we should Ghana is the market to be at for global recognition.

Any small hit from any Nigerian artists next thing is to go to Ghana. It is a like a ritual.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Bt yet some of their artists have international awards and recognition??

What our artists are doing isn’t touring it is more than touring. It is abuse of touring or we should Ghana is the market to be at for global recognition.

Any small hit from any Nigerian artists next thing is to go to Ghana. It is a like a ritual.
Ghana music industry or artists don't exist. Artist from Benin Republic, Congo are winning awards, it doesn't make that country a music powerhouse.

Ghana always have a twisted way of looking at the world.

Never seen a people who like to reinvent reality to fit in their delusions and insecurities.

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
LIAR. Where did you get this nonsense from?

PetrioDollar2020 , a manifest idiot who is afraid to look at the mirror out of fear of seeing who will look right back at him.

Don't quote me again, you scatterbrained demented whingbag.

You won't get another reply.

Human dung!
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
GhostWisperer:
Ghana music industry or artists don't exist. Artist from Benin Republic, Congo are winning awards, it doesn't make that country a music powerhouse.

Ghana always have a twisted way of looking at the world.

Never seen a people who like to reinvent reality to fit in their delusions and insecurities.

Why are u belittling Ghanaian artists? Many of them are better than Nigerian artists talent wise and even vocally I’m telling u I have a few and sakodie is a top rated rapper in Africa and probably beyond. Nigeria just has more hype and management.

Look how many talentless artists don jazzy has been promoting with his label and money, hype them for a year or 2 and they vanish.

I’m not saying we are not that good bt We just have more hype than them.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Why are u belittling Ghanaian artists? Many of them are better than Nigerian artists talent wise and even vocally I’m telling u I have a few and sakodie is a top rated rapper in Africa and probably beyond. Nigeria just has more hype and management.

Look how many talentless artists don jazzy has been promoting with his label and money, hype them for a year or 2 and they vanish.

I’m not saying we are not that good bt We just have more hype than them.
I don't know from where you're coming or what Lense you view the world with.

But I know there are some things you just don't ever compare and that's Nigerian music artist/industry with Ghana.

Ghana doesn't exist as far as entertainment industry is concerned.

Shattered, envious wale had to even get a work permit in Nigeria and he still rants on Nigeria's A Listers just to feed on their popularity like a desperately drama queen.

Pathetic.

The kind of inferiority complex with Ghanians is indescribable.

Never seen a people who can't even see themselves for who they are.

Mr, Ghana boy, any comparison between Nigeria and Ghana music wise exists only on the web pages.

Go and rest.

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
GhostWisperer:
I don't know from where you're coming or what Lense you view the world with.

But I know there are some things you just don't ever compare and that's Nigerian music artist/industry with Ghana.

Ghana doesn't exist as far as entertainment industry is concerned.

Shattered, envious wale had to even get a work permit in Nigeria and he still rants on Nigeria's A Listers just to feed on their popularity like a desperately drama queen.

Pathetic.

The kind of inferiority complex with Ghanians is indescribable.

Never seen a people who can't even see themselves for who they are.

Mr, Ghana boy, any comparison between Nigeria and Ghana music wise exists only on the web pages.

Go and rest.

Why do we Nigerian think having a superiority complex to other African countries is ok?

Ghana movie industry was doing very well and Nigerian artists started working with them bt Nigerians willlike to play superiority in every little thing then call others they are suffering from inferiority complex whlile u have a superiority complex for no reason.

This was partly why South Africans and Ghanaians drove us out and we refuse to learn mutual respect.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by GhostWisperer: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
jaxxy:

Why do we Nigerian think having a superiority complex to other African countries is ok?

Ghana movie industry was doing very well and Nigerian artists started working with them bt Nigerians willlike to play superiority in every little thing then call others they are suffering from inferiority complex whlile u have a superiority complex for no reason.

This was partly why South Africans and Ghanaians drove us out and we refuse to learn mutual respect.

alright, Ghana boy
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by HonestFriend: 5:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Fedrick100:
Our Artists are selling out in their country,they can’t even sold out in nigeria
Nigeria is always superior in everything

I no see any difference between Shatta Wale and Terry G...singing trash..

So if someone like Wake is d number 1 artist in a country, it mean Ghana no get artist.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by aswani(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
PetroDolla2020:

PetroDolla2000, sorry for all that happened to you in Naija but l have to say, you probably mixed with the wrong people who would have treated people from other tribes in the same way you were treated, if not worse.

I also have spent time in Ghana, though not attempted to sink roots like you seemingly did, and all I can say is, aside from the language, we are not too different in the way we approach life. Both the good way and the bad way.

Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital / Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. / Ibrahim Chatta's Mother Is Dead

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78