Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) (25537 Views)

I Go Dye Arrived Benin City In Style For His Sold Out Show On Easter Sunday / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ghana must go Wizkid's show

They love babanla more than overrated Shatta wale

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by rajiedreez: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shoye e shatta

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na only wizzy fans like us normal for this country, the rest na nonsense

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Thaheer(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
These pictures are from the day-2 of his made in Lagos tour in O2 arena, London and not Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Scottz: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The same show wey Davido no fit fill?
you go still do this thing enter 2022?
Omo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by dawndeal: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
See crowd oooo.More heart attack for shattered Wale

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Scottz:
you go still do this thing enter 2022?
Omo

Lol
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Wizkid better be careful in that Ghana. Its a shame some artistes don't learn from the past. Shatta is stirring up hate that can consume him if fed. I remember this was how 2pac and death row kept feeding the hate of West coast fans against East Coast Artistes especially Bad Boys artistes. It got really bad at The Source Awards when Snoop Dog, Suge Knight and others went to Newyork to diss the Newyork artistes in their territory. Puff Daddy got on stage and preached love instead refusing to feed the hate just like Wizkid is doing now. 2 pac was killed not long after that and the Bad Boys crew felt the need to make peace so the rivalry can stop. That move led to the murder of the Notorious BIG when he visited California for the promo of his album. That was hiw the 2 best rappers ever where killed and no convictions made till date.
Shatta should be cautioned and Nigerian celebs better be careful I Ghana for now.
You've gone far already, Wizkid didn't went there to preach love but for Concert which has already been booked before Shatta Waley saga, before you see him in Ghana again maybe after 5yrs...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by illicit(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shattered Wale left the group chat

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by cescky(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
RawBitterTruth:
Dem sey Nigerians no like them selves but let most Ghanaians show you what real hatred looks like, I was ambushed cornered and almost killed by Ghanaians when I was in Ghana simply because I'm a Nigerian, this is what you will never see here.

Now come to the Music world,Shatter abi Scatter is promoting vile,hatred and violence out of undeniable jealousy because his songs couldn't add numbers, even if he was Nigerian,we won't still give a Bleep, Afrobeat isn't a joke anymore it's a serious business now.Once in a while we can throw in street waves like zazu ,but we know the songs that hits the bill board,isn't his quality,let him work on his style, production and lyrics and see if they won't be substantial changes.

Most Ghanaians are just stupid backward envious ingrates, they reduced the zeros in their currency to feel fly like the dollar but the GDP is still the same, very laughable.

Everybody dey talk Ghana wey dey close to hell in term of sun hotness sef dey talk.

Sharap and say what you stole or did wrong to be conerd... Your either in the ghettos of ghana with your fellow weedsters and crooks so wetin you see na him you go collect.. Normal ghana ain't what you paint

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Dshocker(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
He is referring to shatta wale
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
keep making us proud

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Lucas4903: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Wizkid better be careful in that Ghana. Its a shame some artistes don't learn from the past. Shatta is stirring up hate that can consume him if fed. I remember this was how 2pac and death row kept feeding the hate of West coast fans against East Coast Artistes especially Bad Boys artistes. It got really bad at The Source Awards when Snoop Dog, Suge Knight and others went to Newyork to diss the Newyork artistes in their own territory. Puff Daddy got on stage and preached love instead refusing to feed the hate just like Wizkid is doing now.
2 pac was killed not long after that and the Bad Boys crew felt the need to make peace so the rivalry can stop. That move led to the murder of the Notorious BIG when he visited California for the promo of his album. That was how the 2 best rappers ever where killed and no convictions made till date.

Shatta should be cautioned and the Big Nigerian afrobeat artistes better be careful in Ghana for now.

You brought back memories.
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Mikesparkle7(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lucas4903:

You brought back memories.
O.G cool
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
donbachi:
See stage na..no be dat shatta own,wey be like shrine for kumasi.

That Shattered Wale, his career is shattered according to the sound of his name, his life is shattered that is why his life is full of issues, he is a shattered soul that is the reason to buy good tooth brush and remove those black plaque on his teeth too hard for him.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
cescky:

Sharap and say what you stole or did wrong to be conerd... Your either in the ghettos of ghana with your fellow weedsters and crooks so wetin you see na him you go collect.. Normal ghana ain't what you paint

Since your papa and mama are known for stealing and illiteracy, it's very pathetic to think everyone's like them

I won't say you should pray not to see evil, No o.

Evil will be fall you from every angle from this moment and what you know nothing about you and pathetic family would be accused of, so you can have a slight feeling of what I'm talking about.

Abeg go brush, your breath dey stench for here.

Ghetto koor, Gutter ni

Mugu.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Lucas4903: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
RawBitterTruth:
Dem sey Nigerians no like them selves but let most Ghanaians show you what real hatred looks like, I was ambushed cornered and almost killed by Ghanaians when I was in Ghana simply because I'm a Nigerian, this is what you will never see here.

Now come to the Music world,Shatter abi Scatter is promoting vile,hatred and violence out of undeniable jealousy because his songs couldn't add numbers, even if he was Nigerian,we won't still give a Bleep, Afrobeat isn't a joke anymore it's a serious business now.Once in a while we can throw in street waves like zazu ,but we know the songs that hits the bill board,isn't his quality,let him work on his style, production and lyrics and see if they won't be substantial changes.

Most Ghanaians are just stupid backward envious ingrates, they reduced the zeros in their currency to feel fly like the dollar but the GDP is still the same, very laughable.

Everybody dey talk Ghana wey dey close to hell in term of sun hotness sef dey talk.

Thanks for this. When people compare the Naira with Cedis, I always tell them their argument is not tenable cos the inflation in Ghana is already high enough that the cedis became useless. So they re-denominated the currency removed three zeros and that won't solve any issue it only gives ur currency face value strength. #BigUps

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by muheeb01(m): 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
One love keep us together

Check my signature and profile for my work....contact me on anything about your HEALTH TRADOMEDICALLY...
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by unite4real: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shatta in anger right now
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
cescky:

He said most Ghanaians, I had similar experience.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by bigcee(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Oga, no be Davido organise show. He was invited to perform. So you need to rest.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
RawBitterTruth:

Since your papa and mama are known for stealing and illiteracy, it's very pathetic to think everyone's like them

I won't say you should pray not to see evil, No o.

Evil will be fall you from every angle from this moment and what you know nothing about you and pathetic family would be accused of, so you can have a slight feeling of what I'm talking about.

Abeg go brush, your breath dey stench for here.

Ghetto koor, Gutter ni

Mugu.

Bros , haba this one too much na grin

I know how you feel, I had similar experience back then, the jealousy is just too much.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
bro no be them get show..
Dem just headline the show
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by donforeign: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
yannisante:
Shata Wale learn from Sarkodie, Nigerians will play your music if the sound is good. Try to improve on your craft bro
shatawale is one of the best artsit in Ghana just that he's just envious..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Bigiyo:
bro no be them get show..
Dem just headline the show

Ok thanks for the correction
Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Shatta Wale now !

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
While I don’t subscribe to hate.. What is he doing in Ghana again? Probably the 20th time this year. He proved shatta wale right. We need ghana more than they need us.

Why can’t Nigerians accept that piece of information/Fact and deal with it. undecided

I don’t think shatta wale was hating bt tryin to make a valid point/observation. If there was a personal issue of hate I probably missed that part.

Let’s fix our shit.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
RawBitterTruth:

Everybody dey talk Ghana wey dey close to hell in terms of sun hotness sef dey talk.
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

If you are this good at commanding, you should have commanded a lot of fortune into your life , but reverse is the case.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Calls For "One Love, One Africa" At His Sold Out Concert In Ghana (Video) by OscarJaden(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nonsense!

Why won't they keep coming for you people

One mumu come out yarn big nonsense in his statement*Bleep Nigerian artist*and you are here preaching love

Give me them bumper to bumper,werey for werey,love for love
Naija keep selling us out
Are we begging them or what?

Ghana,southy,Cameroon combined togeda no reach wuna the mad

My government go oppress me
White go oppress me
Fellow African brothers too the same thing

Sometimes na violence
People the understand and you gat give them sometimes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) / Praise, Tolani Baj & Wathoni Cruising And Dinning Together (Video) / Toyin Aimakhu Is A Showstopper In Pink, Black And Pearls Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.