Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,323 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:53 PM

TRUE Life Story: My Journey From Car Wash To Bagging Degree In Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TRUE Life Story: My Journey From Car Wash To Bagging Degree In Engineering (244 Views)

My Journey To Bagging Phd At 26 – Tobi Achudume. / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRUE Life Story: My Journey From Car Wash To Bagging Degree In Engineering by funmbat: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
After my Dad's accident in 2011 that led to the dropout of my 2 elder siblings, I was traumatized if going to school was achievable. As a young boy in Junior Secondary school, I witnessed a transition from Abundance to lack as all our properties were sold to save Dad's life.

After Secondary school, I knew I wanted to attend the best Engineering University in Nigeria, the vision was clear even when the money was not there, I took 2 years off. I worked as a primary school teacher during the day (7am-2pm) and retired to the car wash during the evening hours(5pm-7pm). My weekends were the busiest, I worked in a car wash from 7am-7pm (Saturdays & Sundays), each time I wash these cars, I remind myself that I don't belong here, I cried many times due to the scorching sun, cuts on my hand, getting underpaid and I told God to help me.

Fortunately, I was admitted to study Electrical Electronics Engineering at the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) in 2015. My parents and siblings were so happy for me but ................Kai!!!! What happened? Full gist @https://www.funmbat.com.ng/2021/12/true-livestory-my-journey-from-car-wash.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: TRUE Life Story: My Journey From Car Wash To Bagging Degree In Engineering by cassidy1996(m): 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
la click la

(1) (Reply)

. / Rectified / Top Quality School, Library And Office Furniture Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.