Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State (42883 Views)

Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother / Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / Antelope Killed Today For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by HacheNoire: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oluwasaudy:
Cow and ram.... Way you day eat na human being ? Cos cow no day forward except am for been killed for food.... Una go day reason like say na memory card day upstairs ...mtcheew

You are not brilliant and so full of yourself with ignorance.

This is a statement made by illiterates.

I won’t educate you

Comparing goats and cows with wild animals?

Smh….
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by InoGetJoy: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Passionate888:

You don't know what you're talking about
I hear it tastes kinda like wood
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Depsui(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:

You are not brilliant and so full of yourself with ignorance.

This is a statement made by illiterates.

I won’t educate you

Comparing goats and cows with wild animals?

Smh….

So the life of wild animals is worth more than the life of cows?

If you're talking about extinction, then you have to provide proof that antelopes are going extinct in Nigeria. Because snakes are killed everyday in Nigeria and they keep on multiplying. It's not every animal that goes extinct, don't buy into the propaganda.

Plus, a lot of the wild animals you're advocating for use antelopes as food, so even they're going extinct its not man's fault.
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Ibime2003: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
toobusy:
Not again......if you guys know how much this particular defenseless animal suffer in the hands of other predators in the wild,you guys will think twice before hurting them.just look at the way u tie the poor thing as if it stole something from you.

The vegetables you are eating, do you know they are being hurt when they are cut on the farm, but you wouldn't know because you didn't hear them speak or make any sound. What of the fishes you are eating? You never see preying on them as injustice right? You didn't consider the trauma the fish has been through before it landed on your plate, did you?

What of that chicken you relish eating it's lap? All the cows you have been eating their beef. Have you ever thought of the emotional turmoil they went through when they were being slaughtered before it ended up in your plate?

I detest hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How to make fondant icing? / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother / How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.