Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State (42766 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / My Brother Killed This Big Antelope Today (photo) / Antelope Killed Today For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by DavidEsq(m): 5:11am On Dec 31, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Make una dey try pity some of these animals na, you kill am still tie am like say e swallow money grin
grin angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by DavidEsq(m): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2021
nosleep:

you nor dey Nigeria. me I'm hunger to the extent of eating any snake
grin grin grin
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by iramure(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2021
AreaFada2:

iramure is right. The meat is not that tasty. The grey smaller antelope is far tastier. Back in the day this red one used to be locally called deer and was very cheap to buy. Most people didn't like the meat. Not tasty although healthy.

Porcupine, grasscutter, wild pig/boar and cane rat taste far better.
you be better person.
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by iramure(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2021
okoroemeka:
the meat is tough and tasteless,for people saying that killing bush meat is torture or bad,they should see the realities of life in Nigeria,how can you explain to a hungry man that animals have rights,infact in other countries crocodiles attack ,kill and eat human beings but in Nigeria crocodiles run away from human beings because they will be hunted,killed and eaten.
you sabi am
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by iramure(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
I doubt that.
try and eat it first

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Gee64: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Deer, not an antelope.
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Lugianostar(m): 6:17am On Dec 31, 2021
Food is ready
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by jnrbayano(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2021
toobusy:
Not again......if you guys know how much this particular defenseless animal suffer in the hands of other predators in the wild,you guys will think twice before hurting them.just look at the way u tie the poor thing as if it stole something from you.

Antelopes were created to feed carnivores (Tiger, Lions etc) omnivores (humans) scavengers (vultures)

Stop this nonsense sentiments

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Johnseli(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
Na better meat be this, I look forward to the day I'll taste this, I've never had the opportunity to sample it before, I bet it tastes like goat meat.

Antelope is not sweet at all.... The best meat is Grass hopper. Taste that and you will thank me later.
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Antelopes and deers are the most hunted animals in the world. I'm surprised they haven't gone into extinction!
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by StylesX: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Johnseli:

Antelope is not sweet at all.... The best meat is Grass hopper. Taste that and you will thank me later.
shocked grasshopper? The insect?
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by StylesX: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Remag666:

It tastes like goat meat on steroids cheesy what am I even saying undecided
Just think about the sweetest goat meat you've ever had and multiply that sweetness by 7 grin
Lmao grin I imagined that.

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by StylesX: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2021
AreaFada2:

It's not that tasty. They call this deer locally. Antelope is the smaller grey coloured one. Antelope is a lot tastier. Back in the day many hunters/trappers won't even eat this deer. Not tasty. It's lean meat by and large and healthy meat.

Oh there's even a difference, I thought this one is the antelope.
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by horlahmeey(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Working in a village, Delta state during this Christmas period and the festive period was just boring. Anyway things got better today as one of the locals working with us killed an antelope. Our new year came quite early. tongue

This is not snake, no need to invite Lala for the choppings
grin grin

Wetin happen, shayne una don kill am. Why tied hin legs again

Meanwhile patronize me biko
I'm into cleaning and fumigation. A trial wont convince you but makes you a permanent customer.

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Slynation(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Gaddafi1:

Actually my first time too, much tastier than goat and ram.
See wetin Lions dey enjoy...
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by wisz1(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You mean..

The Antelope is dead?

And it is still tied up like that? shocked

They don't want to take chances, them tie the antelope spirit to avoid story that touch.Oga nor wan hear say New year meat escape grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by wisz1(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Johnseli:

Grass cutter oga
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by casppyjay: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2021
StylesX:
Na better meat be this, I look forward to the day I'll taste this, I've never had the opportunity to sample it before, I bet it tastes like goat meat.
tastes better goat is even in a distance from it..
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by casppyjay: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2021
wisz1:

Grass cutter oga
some people dey chop grasshopper ooo

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by casppyjay: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2021
AreaFada2:

It's not that tasty. They call this deer locally. Antelope is the smaller grey coloured one. Antelope is a lot tastier. Back in the day many hunters/trappers won't even eat this deer. Not tasty. It's lean meat by and large and healthy meat.

u too sabi ogbeni abeg u could av been my neighbour because u know everything I know lol

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by casppyjay: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2021
Sabadon:
Chai this one don mature well, by looking at the horn u can tell......imagine this inside Egusi soup wen dem use okomu oil cook grin
e be like u dey mount for madam adaeze place well well for front of usen poly wella na okomu oil she dey use ��

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by casppyjay: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2021
oldtruth:

Who told you? If you want to be a veggie be a veggie! It is a not a must to comment on things you know virtually nothing about just to sound whatever.

For your information, this is a good meat. You can ask anyone anywhere
if u desire to drive the train of life longer rely on diz type of meat from mid 30s to avoid constant quarrel with ur heart over cholesterol level and to become a permanent residence seeker at St. Peter’s Memorial
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by rajiedreez: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Can antelope be domesticated?
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by chrizzyace: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2021
toobusy:
Not again......if you guys know how much this particular defenseless animal suffer in the hands of other predators in the wild,you guys will think twice before hurting them.just look at the way u tie the poor thing as if it stole something from you.

Lol but God accepted sacrifice of bulls and animals like this, back then na...
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2021
casppyjay:
if u desire to drive the train of life longer rely on diz type of meat from mid 30s to avoid constant quarrel with ur heart over cholesterol level and to become a permanent residence seeker at St. Peter’s Memorial

You are right!

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by casppyjay: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2021
oldtruth:

What a deluded post. Definitely from a sick soul grin

I know you are daft but let me enlighten you a bit. "Deer, elk and antelope have a vitamin and mineral composition similar to beef, so these meats are good sources of iron (5 mg/4 oz.), B12 (3.6 mcg/4 oz.), B6, niacin and riboflavin"

Now, rush back to your failed source and told them how useless you are. Bye
u are very daft !!!! Was I on defence or supportive? People like u kill first and ask questions later ..funny enough u think u are clever without proper understanding..enhance ur calm so failure won’t overrun you..

Bye
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2021
casppyjay:
u are very daft !!!! Was I on defence or supportive? People like u kill first and ask questions later ..funny enough u think u are clever without proper understanding..ecnhance ur calm so failure won’t overrun you..

Bye

So sorry not you.

1 Like

Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by casppyjay: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2021
oldtruth:

So sorry not you.
accepted and the feeling is mutual.. it took me aback I couldn’t let it slide more like it was compulsive like wtf..

And I just told u the old truth
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by eaglechild: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2021
These animals will be hunted to extinction.
What a pity.
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
ANTELOP STIL DEY NAIJA? WHAT IS WRONG TO YOU BOYZ OF NOW ADAYS ,STOP KILLING THIS BUSH ANIMALS BEFORE THEY GO EXTINCT HERE.undecided
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Cow and ram.... Way you day eat na human being ? Cos cow no day forward except am for been killed for food.... Una go day reason like say na memory card day upstairs ...mtcheew
HacheNoire:
Doubt if the coming generation will meet any animal in Nigeria. Everything has been eaten.

Why you see most Nigerians have not even seen a big snake, elephant, porcupine and the likes.

They hunt them down young.
Re: Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State by Gaddafi1: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
dreu2fine:

No entelop in Delta State pls

A lot of them dear, some hunters have killed bigger ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Baci 'Spent Over ₦‎80m' For Her Cookathon / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.