Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,722 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) (64423 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by SirrAbel(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
May God have mercy upon us!!!
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by hopepitex: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
I hope say u no go do am again
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by mt77: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Repent of your evil deeds and live right. No one knows of the day nor hour that the Lord will come.
Also be mindful that the wages of sin is death.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by ekensi01: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
loswhite:
With her ugly body and ugly face
Like ehn, how this fat ugly person want seduce person. I was coming to see a beautiful lady boom see face. ish

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by belomada(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Do we called woman of God or born again Christian??
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Brian47(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
I no understand. She says she's a lesbian and she slept with 2 different priest?
How?
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Friend22(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian preacher who has been making some buzz with her controversial preaching recently has made startling confessions.

In a new video making the rounds online, the preacher is seen telling her viewers about the bad things she had done before.

According to her, she used to cheat and lie. She also fought and smoked cigarettes. She went on to reveal that she was lesbian and that she also slept with two different reverend fathers.

She proceeded to claim she had seen a revelation of the rapture over 45 times.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NlDF687lWs[/flash]

This is why I love Islaam.

You don't have to reveal your past to the public to show your contrition.

Just repent and pray to God in your private time, He is oft-forgiving and most Merciful.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Friend22(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
wink2015:
LESBIAN LIFESTYLE IS NOT A CRIME IN SOME OF THE BIG EUROPEAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING SOUTH AFRICA.

It is here in Nigeria and some african countries religious bodies, government, pressure group and others are condemning it.

A white man will be wondering why the preacher see such a life style as wrong.

So,in your confused mind right and wrong is based on what some disgruntled,emotional and erratically blind people do ?

You people who subtly promote these vices, I hope your parents are proud of what you turned out to be.
I would rather be grass or a tree or even stone that will benefit little animals than be a misguided LGBTQ promoter
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by 00FFT00(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Dirty, irritating, Distasteful, Disgusting, Fradulent, Immoral or wicked your life has been, If you will Genuiely open your Heart and accept JESUS CHRIST, the Blood Shed on the Cross is Over capable to Purge you, Wash you and Make you Perfectly clean. That is the Mercifulness of GOD ALMIGHTY.

As for the RAPTURE! Anyone who is carelessly living his/her life or saying this or that needs to happen before the RAPTURE! I pity u. JESUS Christ could show up anymoment, Any minute, any day now!
Be Ready and Live Ready! Because you Must cry , repent and Lament if you Miss it, but it will be tooo late.

Taah!.

Jesus only happens to a person of Christian faith when their days here on earth are done. Y'all need to quit this rapture nonsense. How you and your co-travelers continue to keep fellow Africans in mental bondage with religion, designed ab initio by your slave masters as a mind-control tool appalls me.

In a fast-moving, dynamic world, where even space travels is fast becoming a routine exercise, Africans are still busy exporting religion and scaring non suspecting faithful with doomsday and apocalypse with the aim to cash out on their sweat.

Make una stop this nonsense abeg.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
It doesn't make sense that we expose all our secret past in the public regardless of we are
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Forensib(m): 12:01am On Dec 30, 2021
She sure needs Chronic deliverance.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by lottomkyes200: 1:51am On Dec 30, 2021
You just want people to see u abi okay we have watch your video hope you are satisfied
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Joydan95: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2021
Sammydanny:
A Nigerian preacher who has been making some buzz with her controversial preaching recently has made startling confessions.

In a new video making the rounds online, the preacher is seen telling her viewers about the bad things she had done before.

According to her, she used to cheat and lie. She also fought and smoked cigarettes. She went on to reveal that she was lesbian and that she also slept with two different reverend fathers.

She proceeded to claim she had seen a revelation of the rapture over 45 times.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NlDF687lWs[/flash]
This woman is from the pit of hell, listen to her at your own peril
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2021
Whoa … this one be like bloo film shocked
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by OLULAW: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2021
How many wraps did she smoke before recording this?
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Agugbadin: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Some are still doing it but refuse to come out and confess. You have done well.
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by atheistandproud(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
See her big breasts

You're a man of culture
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by sonmvayina(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Brian47:
I no understand. She says she's a lesbian and she slept with 2 different priest?
How?

She is bisexual , she swings both ways...

Most woman are though.....
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by sonmvayina(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
She is just looking for attention. I no see any sin wey she commit. Maybe except the cheating and lying.
She is a human being. I would take note if she did not do those things....
Re: I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) by Pravedk: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sammydanny:
Lol. You go like trouble well well grin

You never reach level wey nothing dey your mind again?

This country wahala plenty. Make I come add v@gina issue on top?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.