Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? (15357 Views)

This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! / African Women Abroad Seriously Seeking Husbands / The Problem with Single African Women Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 2:58am On Jun 16, 2011
Hey NLers, I really would like to know why most Nigerian women abroad seem to have some sort of attitude problem when dealing with Nigerian guys.
I'm not trying to bash Nigerian women, I would just like to be enlightened. I have lived outside Nigeria for sometime now and I have dated a lot of non-nigerian women, now I've got to that stage where I would like to settle down and I would really like to marry a Nigerian, but cant seem to get past that attitude I see in most of them. Please can someone help me out here.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 3:00am On Jun 16, 2011
you seem like a multiple id moniker.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 3:06am On Jun 16, 2011
waddaya mean? I'm not, but thats not even important, it would be nice if you could share your opinion on the topic though?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 3:10am On Jun 16, 2011
^^use the search function.

i'm sure i must have responded to one of your ids at some point.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 3:20am On Jun 16, 2011
I'm afraid, you've got me mixed up with someone else, though I have visiting NL for about 3 years now, I havent been registered on this site long enough for that(only registered this month). So common, whats your take on the topic?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 3:25am On Jun 16, 2011
^search function wink
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2011
Raynemaker:
Hey NLers, I really would like to know why most Nigerian women abroad seem to have some sort of attitude problem when dealing with Nigerian guys.
I'm not trying to bash Nigerian women, I would just like to be enlightened. I have lived outside Nigeria for sometime now and I have dated a lot of non-nigerian women, now I've got to that stage where I would like to settle down and I would really like to marry a Nigerian, but cant seem to get past that attitude I see in most of them. Please can someone help me out here.

It's a defense mechanism. Giving attitude is the only way I can convey my answer of emphatic "No" semi-effectively.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 3:36am On Jun 16, 2011
Thats fair enough, but must that attitude be used against all and sundry, even when they are not neccesarily interested in dating you (i.e if you give that attitude to all Nigerian guys)
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 16, 2011
No, I don't give that attitude to all Nigerian guys. I'm very open-minded to friendship, but that's all. It's when they become persistent and start nagging. Sometimes they can't take a hint.

I've never met a Nigerian guy that didn't want to date me, save one, but he's born and raised here. I think it's because most Nigerians, particularly the ones born there, are gung-ho on marriage. They probably think I'm the same when I'm the complete opposite lol.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 3:39am On Jun 16, 2011
Raynemaker:

Thats fair enough, but must that attitude be used against all and sundry, even when they are not neccesarily interested in dating you (i.e if you give that attitude to all Nigerian guys)

^^so did all of them give that attitude to you?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 3:47am On Jun 16, 2011
@tpia@

To be honest, most I've met have bad attitudes, which I find annoying, they therefore tend to be one night stands. It would be nice to have a normal relationship with a Nigerian girl, thats all.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 16, 2011
Well, one night stands is definitely a way to start. If you see Nigerian women for sex, it'll be hard getting out of that habit. Good luck.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 3:55am On Jun 16, 2011
Raynemaker:

@tpia@

To be honest, most I've met have bad attitudes, which I find annoying, they therefore tend to be one night stands. It would be nice to have a normal relationship with a Nigerian girl, thats all.

yeah, whatever.

if you cant, then keep moving and keep your mouth shut cos i certainly dont care why nigerian women are giving you the cold shoulder.

tough luck, imo.

but i'm sure there are other types of women you can date.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 3:58am On Jun 16, 2011
@ ogugua88,
So basically you really dont have a bad attitude, I can understand  giving  attitude to try and get someone of your back, but I'm talking about something different, I mean the girls that just assume they know what you want, so they start off giving attitude , most of the time I'm  ot even interested,  but I like meeting Nigerians so I'm always quite friendly.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 4:01am On Jun 16, 2011
Y'all shouldnt get worked up about the one night stand comment, those girls asked for it! I never plan for things to work out that way.
@tpia@ please no insults, its really not neccesary.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 4:02am On Jun 16, 2011
where are the insults?

is it by force to join your pity party.

this is what i responded to:

It would be nice to have a normal relationship with a Nigerian girl, thats all.

if most of them have bad attitudes then face your front abeg and quit whining.

like attracts like.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 16, 2011
Raynemaker:
@ ogugua88,
So basically you really dont have a bad attitude, I can understand  giving  attitude to try and get someone of your back, but I'm talking about something different, I mean the girls that just assume they know what you want, so they start off giving attitude , most of the time I'm  ot even interested,  but I like meeting Nigerians so I'm always quite friendly.

Oh. You only said attitude generally, and not from the beginning lol. As for those ones, I can't speak for them because I don't know.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 4:09am On Jun 16, 2011
@tpia@
lmbao! I just asked a simple question, thats why its a forum, you really dont have to post anymore comments. Thanks for your contribution though.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 4:13am On Jun 16, 2011
you asked a question and i gave you an answer.

what's your problem?

does your post and thread title not specifically say nigerian women.

i am a nigerian woman and i gave you a response since it seems i'm included in your "observations".

of course you're a saint who specializes in one night stands with bad attitude nigerian women but nothing wrong with that mentality, is there.

besides, use the search function!!!!

this is really redundant. undecided
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Raynemaker(m): 4:16am On Jun 16, 2011
@tpia@
You know what, I'm sorry if I have offended in any way, please be cool. I just wanted some insight.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 4:19am On Jun 16, 2011
here's all the insight you need:

Sir-fly:

most of them are b!tches. their punnies is cheap nd loose.

no need to apologize- you didnt offend me.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by millco88(f): 6:00am On Jun 16, 2011
Tpia is a bitter Nigerian woman that was probably either turned down, made fun of, or done by Nigerian men. @ OP: just ignore her
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Blazay1: 6:10am On Jun 16, 2011
^^^

Gbam!

No wonder!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2011
millco88:

Tpia is a bitter Nigerian woman that was probably either turned down, made fun of, or done by Nigerian men. @ OP: just ignore her

21 gun salute,gbam gbam
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by iice(f): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2011
What attitude?
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2011
@SIR-FLY, Does that also go for your Mother and sister?
@Tpia, I find it amusing that you of all people would agree to that CRACKHEAD'S comment
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2011
Simply told the f.ools what they wanted to hear.

Dont know whats with the whiny i.diots calling themselves men nowadays.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by tpia5: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2011
Blazay stop stalking me, thanks.

Nothing personal but enough of the fixation.

Learn to let go.
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by SOPRANO(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
[/b] @ Op,

As much as i hate to agree with you, u r sooooooooooo right. They have this disgusting and annoying attitude as if you are trynna take them to the altar or accuse them of being a TALIBAN, lool. I don't find most of them attractive to begin with, so the attitude just compounded it. Infact, i get irritated by them especially when they squeeze their mouth and nasty face like rotten tomatoes, sheeeeesh. Not all naija girls tho. The ones born and raised here in the U.S. tends to be a lilttle better and devoid of the attitude,

@ Tpia

I've always respected your opinion in almost every posts and I still do. You are one of the few Nlanders that are objective in their opinions. However; the poster has a good point on this issue. I have quite a number of naija and non-naija buddies that feel the same way. What happen to being pleasant to pple in general without thinking every dude that strike a conversation is trying to date them?, quite annoying,  undecided[b]
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by MMM2(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
op
d problem is dat u dont have d kind of money dey want. angry
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by likeithot(f): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
like seriously guys, y'all need to stop generalizing, cos you had an encounter with a few Naija babes, you come to nairaland and pack us all together, Naija guys abroad too have got attitude bro!
Re: What's The Problem With Nigerian Women Abroad? by busygirl(f): 8:36pm On Jun 16, 2011
@OP why are you stereotyping? I'm a Nigerian girl who resides abroad without attitude issues. So your claims, do not count tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? / The Most Challenging Thing About Being In A Relationship / Where To Meet The Rich Guys In Lagos,nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.