Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy (33985 Views)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Wizkid fans , Messi fans all the same , always displaying bitterness and hatred...

OBO is Africa's biggest artist presently....
Wizkid, Messi

One thing in common raw talent

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by victorazy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2021
Which sane person will those two?
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by djmickymouse(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Davido is too good to people and he receives nothing but hatred in return
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.
If you like cut your head because of Nigerian they will still be ungrateful

I am never stressing myself over someone

I love David, but say David help am no mean say na only David music him go dey vibe to na! Plus wizkid is an amazing person too e fit be the guy ticket to the world

5 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by guru90: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
Asa picked beta person.......

Wizkid my man....

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Wizkid, Messi

One thing in common raw talent

I be wizkid and Ronaldo cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by hedonido: 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Asa is not a "veteran Nigerian singer" o, what rubbish. Asa is a legend.

All Nigerian albums put together are nowhere near her first album, eponymously named. That album is Nigeria's own Thriller.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by dreu2fine(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9620Bd6iXs

Veteran Nigerian singer Asa picks Wizkid over Davido and Burnaboy!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYETLEMJDes/?utm_medium=copy_link

who is she
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

I be wizkid and Ronaldo cool cool
Ronaldo and davido na the same

Hardwork got them where they are

I respect hardwork but na the natural one God take bless you effortlessly I prefer
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
hedonido:
Asa is not a "veteran Nigerian singer" o, what rubbish. Asa is a legend.

All Nigerian albums put together are nowhere near her first album, eponymously named. That album is Nigeria's own Thriller.
Asa dey make music

I don't hear Yoruba, but her music is deep, rhythm everything complete

5 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by clothingonline(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
Appreciate peoples talent they are not same 100 percent love for all the three

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by MNDY(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
younglleo:
grin
Asapick award of the year
Make una bloggers rest!
We get plenty relationship problem to settle for dis dirty december(frm gay man to hotel room knocking) grin grin
But I'll pick burna over them all!
Davido nd wizkid dey sing rubbish!
Everytime Woman woman!
Na to the fill stadium with ojuelegba agbero dat dwarf wizkid sabi
grin grin grin
Burna to the word!

Hahahahaha.
Comrade, which one con be your own nau? Why you bring up those matters again?
Hotel door knocking and gay man and I cheated because you can't satisfy me. Those stories totori you like me too ba.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by fourboys: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Easy to identify people from poor homes, u are one if them... always bitter towards the rich
are u talking to people from grammy?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Ayanfet: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
She codedly needs a collaboration with wiz.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by mediainc: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Of course...
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Lugianostar(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
See her nose like blanket ??

Olosho!

Davido and Burna the main gees
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Chochovini: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
DSC7:
I pick Asa over Tiwasavage and Niniola.....
. Give me Yemi Alade any day. Trice on weekends.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chochovini:
. Give me Yemi Alade any day. Trice on weekends.
grin yemi alade

Kpangolo music

He dey chop my tangerine put put am for repeat o kpongologo dudupkeke

Rinse repeat

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Xfemt(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wizkid is real talent with luck
Davido na hard work and luck
Burnaboy I no even no but em de try for em self for the industry

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Chochovini: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Multi1:
Picked as next Nigerian president or as what ??
. Kai, you too much abeg. I don‘t know o. I was about asking same question too.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by younglleo: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
MNDY:

Hahahahaha.
Comrade, which one con be your own nau? Why you bring up those matters again?
Hotel door knocking and gay man and I cheated because you can't satisfy me. Those stories totori you like me too ba.

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by 9jaBloke: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ebuka!!! Always shaking tables.

Politely
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Annie001: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
which hit song, the guy sings more songs like 50 randomly and we are saturated with the noise picking few

Wizzy hardly drops songs yet he keeps making Grammy

How many of the quantity of David don reach Grammy standard

Buy lyrics and use audio enhancer no be talent
Lmao
Soko soko is what you called lyrics grin
You are just living in denial and it's fine
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Chochovini: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Truthissupreme:
grin yemi alade
Kpangolo music
He dey chop my tangerine put put am for repeat o kpongologo dudupkeke
Rinse repeat
. I just like that girl to a fault.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Annie001: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Oddfinder:

Wetin dis one de talk seh
U call ppl ungrateful just because they choose good music over 'charity'
Oga na by music we de rate dis musicians na not by charity..according to ur narative, u will choose Davido over 2 baba, d banj, el tal cos clearly davido do more charity than dos guys..and according to u davido is a better musician than dem because he is a great giver
Offline you all know davido lyrics and music
But online it's something else
From the days dami duro dude has been super super talented

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.

Omo this talk burst my hade oooo... Shey na that guy wer sing holy father... Omo him don cast if naso e sup ooo. Damn!
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Truthissupreme: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Lmao
Soko soko is what you called lyrics grin
You are just living in denial and it's fine
soko soko na vibes song

Once in a while wizzy dey drop street vibes not audio enhancer street vibe

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by schoolboymatt(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
what are u saying?
Davido would have picked Wizkid over Davido
grin

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by yommen: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Funny. You are mixing things up. We are talking about here, not philanthropy. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Didi2d(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
No need to comment, most people here have done justice to the topic. Wizzy is better even though we love Davido.

Oh! I have already commented. Well, for those using charity judge instead of talent. Do you guys know how many people wiz has blessed one way other the other. At least I know of one young boy wiz placed on scholarship

8 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Freerhyme1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Her choice though
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by CoolUsername: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
KUNZEH:
Na she sabi, Shout out to Davido and Burna. She Should have declined that question in particular.

Bro it's just one person's opinion, it's not that deep. There's no need to run away from the question like a little b*tch.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Not every comparison btwn wizkid and Davido is about love and hate or even who is better sometimes it’s about style of music.

Asha is calm and has a calmer style of music just like wizkid. Slower tempos. Davido is mid range to high tempo, burna is also mid range to high tempo.

Wizkid is also abit more mature in his music and lyrics.

Imma Davido fan and I prefer his style bt he can work on his lyrics. Make it more mature.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.