Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy (33970 Views)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Aidejay(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Wizkid fans , Messi fans all the same , always displaying bitterness and hatred...OBO is Africa's biggest artist presently....
davido fans no dey carry eye see wizkid matter pass without chucking mouth. it's like Davido's relevance is only relative when wizkid is in the conversation.
shaaaa! FACTS>>> Sentiment (they hate me)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Ttjj: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
embarassed
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by samorobo: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

No one has a hit song pass davido in this country
Dude is talented

Tell his hits songs to get me a Grammy. What am I even saying;even nomination sef let us manage.

Tems over davido anytime,anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by samorobo: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
sammirano:
Wizkid thee grandmaster. Frog voice or burna are not a match. A good singer will easily identify another.

I am a big wizkid fam but pls don’t downplay but about. You can do that to that frog voice.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Ifybwoy7: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Davido is too good to people and he receives nothing but hatred in return
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.
If you like cut your head because of Nigerian they will still be ungrateful

I am never stressing myself over someone
and how do you know wizkid don't do things for people?

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by samorobo: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Wizkid fans , Messi fans all the same , always displaying bitterness and hatred...

OBO is Africa's biggest artist presently....

Lol biggest without a Grammy nomination. Do t you even dare try comparing davido with tems.
As someone said da I do is a marketer and truly he is good at shiit.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Goodnigga: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
fourboys:
Wizzy and burna good but u see the other talentless noise maker??....
talentless billionaire but with your talent, who are you sir?
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by mosaicafrique: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Asa did well, wiz kid has a talent for live band display and performance, more than the other Two,They will sure do a nice Afro best touch and rhythm.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Bunmhi(f): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Asa ko Awodi ni angry

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Annie001: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
samorobo:

Tell his hits songs to get me a Grammy. What am I even saying;even nomination sef let us manage.

Tems over davido anytime, anyday.
Your mentality is wack
Nicki makes good music but never won a grammy
Grammy isn't a measure of good music.
Imagine a Nigerian putting their fellow Nigerian down because of a foreign award

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by WarriAproko: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na ur pick nor be our pick. By the way ur music career dun kpeme
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by WarriAproko: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
samorobo:

Tems over davido anytime,anyday.
na ur choice
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by peppermint7(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:
Saw victony dancing wizkid, when the werey had accident davido paod 60% of his surgery made several repost of his gofund me account, wizkid was nowhere to be fund.

I smell your envy my man

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by DSoj(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
Her personal opinion she's entitled to.
Everyone has an opinion.. And it's obvious she's a personal friend to Wizkid so she went for her natural choice

Not saying Wizkid ain't good but Davido is better. Has more hits. More of a total package

For me, Davido is GOAT
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Okay. Happy new year in advance.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by itoba4real(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
anyone Picked by Asa must be Talented

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by fourboys: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Goodnigga:
talentless billionaire but with your talent, who are you sir?
Grammy winner cheesy cheesy
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Lekison(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Same Wizkid has been helping without social media validation. He Is the most hated Nigerian artiste. Despite not responding whenever bloggers like Tunde the as$licker mock his hardwork. The fact is, every Artiste in Nigeria wants to be like Wizkid and only the real people love and cherish him.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Lekison(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
abobote:
Who asked her ? Busy body
Ebuka asked her. Mr. Mumu
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Lekison(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ifybwoy7:
and how do you know wizkid don't do things for people?
You dey mind the werey, that's the negative narrative bloggers made them have about Wizkid. They don't believe he helps, because he doesn't post it on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJbHBYh4AM

Veteran Nigerian singer Asa picks Wizkid over Davido and Burnaboy!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYETLEMJDes/?utm_medium=copy_link

Asa my crush.

I just love her... A legend in her own class.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by justice2010: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

To her the answer was quite simple, both burner and davido are cultist who have confessed their affiliation thru their music and actions. So baby girl dey hide her head.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Myer(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Hian
But even Davido dey dance to Wizkid biko.

Victony dancing to wizkid doesnt stop him from being more loyal to Davido.

You go sabi carry fight for head wella oh.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Myer(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
newswires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANJbHBYh4AM

Veteran Nigerian singer Asa picks Wizkid over Davido and Burnaboy!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYETLEMJDes/?utm_medium=copy_link

She answered very politically correctly.
She chose her fave and acknowledged the greatness of the others.

I see a Davido or Burna and Asa collaboration in the works.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Feelings79: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

Music is a thing of the mind.It has nothing to do how generous one is or has been.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Peace1993: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wizkid my niggarrrrrrrr

It is obvious the boy friend to asa is a real niggar

Ogbeni you nor know anything
HP envy over MacBook? grin.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Realhommie(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Annie001:

No one has a hit song pass davido in this country
Dude is talented
She has a right to her opinion just the way you do yours...

Did you even watch the clip? You said earlier that Davido is too good and all he gets is hate. Please what's the correlation of that post and what she said? She was asked a question about the 3, she gave her own honest, unbiased, unreserved opinion. Why are you taking it personal?

This has got nothing to do with hit songs or not. Musically Wizzy is far ahead of Davido, this is a known fact the world over. And Burna is a better musician compared to both, according to Asa he's a complete and total musician. That's coming from someone who knows music.

Finally, in the clip she gave Davido his props. He is a great musician, an entertainer, a very good interpreter and she likes him alot, he is also an icon. Truthfully, Davido has paid his dues and achieved so much for himself even though he's the less talented of the trio but make una stop to dey use him Goodwill rate am musically. Those who know music will always pick the other 2 ahead of Davido whether he's got the most hits or not.

Finally, someone having a contrary opinion to yours doesn't translate to hate for another. One very bad trait about you David's fans is that a lot of you are too emotional...

4 Likes

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Realhommie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ayanfet:
She codedly needs a collaboration with wiz.
She did hint that something is in the offing.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Realhommie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
Xfemt:
Wizkid is real talent with luck
Davido na hard work and luck
Burnaboy I no even no but em de try for em self for the industry
No be try Burna just dey try oooooo, him na big name for the industry oooooo. That guy is actually one of the very few real talented Musicians we have around and has a lot to show. Also very consistent.

1 Like

Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Klintzs:
Is it an ama award?
Nope! Asa award undecided
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Realhommie(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
DSoj:
Her personal opinion she's entitled to.
Everyone has an opinion..

For me, Davido is GOAT
Understand context and topic of discussion before you chook mouth for matter.
Re: Asa Picks Wizkid Over Davido And Burna Boy by Realhommie(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Feelings79:
Music is a thing of the mind.It has nothing to do how generous one is or has been.
How they even manage to think that only Davido is generous while the others are stingy just coz they don't show off beats my imagination.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles / Arik Air Frustrates Lola Omotayo’s Trip To Lagos / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.