Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) (41031 Views)

Abuja Woman Surprises Husband On Birthday With Hard Currencies, Expensive Gifts / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by jeff1993: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2021
It cannot be Niigerian girls ..... Fear catch me oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Kolossus20(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nigerian ladies just left the group chat.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Just like Jesus paid on our debt at Calvary.

Come make 2022 better with
Impact 2022

@deeper life international conference center

With pastor kumuyi and dunsin oyekan

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by benedictilemona(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
E
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na wife dem be this grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by MMXX: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
A second job

Not I'm Nigeria
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Yungdav(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na to marry better oyibo go sure pass o,
Unlike the urgent 2k's we have here grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by ThEGodFaThEr112: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

No need to lament here, you can't find such wife here.

We are left with Iyaebe and Siofra dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Adefolarin1: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
This no fit happen for naija woman, mbanu grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
NwekeUG:
An American woman, Jayla Brenae, made her husband emotional when she made him realise that all his debts have been paid off, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a video of her surprising her husband on Boxing Day with gifts which included a shoe.

In the video, the man is seen unwrapping the gifts when he saw the shoe with the inscription; “debt free”.

Jayla proceeded to hand him a phone on which he watches a video clip confirming that she has paid off his student loan debt.

On realising what his wife had done, the man became teary-eyed and was overwhelmed with emotion.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CX7RZXDjFNd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9orbwohZEnM

https://igberetvnews.com/1410667/woman-surprises-husband-paying-debt-photos-video/

Some Naija girls won't like this cos it is totally not their nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by victor11758: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
I opened this news hoping to see that a Nigerian lady did this but it's not, let me continue to pray for our ladies over here to emulate this kind of gesture instead on making their men to go bankrupt.
Long live Nigerians!
Long live Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Where is Onyi22 self? Abi yahoo boys don use am do...

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Agricmoney(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's a good woman.kudos to her

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by CrownOfClay724: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omo
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by friday2011(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Thank God oo. Fear don catch me

grin grin grin

Wetin you mean?

No good wife for Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Karleb(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
If na man do this, them go dey call her simp.

I think this lady is a simp.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Sharatan(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hmmm[/i]
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by od501: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
[url][/url]
NwekeUG:
An American woman, Jayla Brenae, made her husband emotional when she made him realise that all his debts have been paid off, IgbereTV reports.

She shared a video of her surprising her husband on Boxing Day with gifts which included a shoe.

In the video, the man is seen unwrapping the gifts when he saw the shoe with the inscription; “debt free”.

Jayla proceeded to hand him a phone on which he watches a video clip confirming that she has paid off his student loan debt.

On realising what his wife had done, the man became teary-eyed and was overwhelmed with emotion.

She wrote;

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410667/woman-surprises-husband-paying-debt-photos-video/

It can only happen in the west

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Bimpe29: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's really nice of her. She has sown goodness and she will reap goodness.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Kutunban: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
I'm glad God has blessed me with a good wife like that too, may God bless all the good single men with a woman who loves unconditionally.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
DannyXpress:
As nairaland's number one simp, i want this type of woman as a wife
Is that so? Would u grant ur wife her wish to be a stay at home mom?
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Hahahhahhaa
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
paulolee:
so sweet..DTS how marriage suppose to be. for naija, d man wey already dey inside debt go get more debt to make e wife happy

I swear. So accurate cry
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by StUriah(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Blessings for who gets a good wife.

Wahala for who carry a no brainer slay queen for house as his wifey.

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by Princedapace(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
That is so kind of her..

Please, do help my friend in her PhD study in the university of Florida. She is looking for participatants to help attend to her survey online. Kindly check this thread to find out how to participate. She is also offering a recharge card of any network of your choice to say thank you.
https://www.nairaland.com/6915603/get-airtime-reward-participating-phd
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by joelag: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na God dey give person better wife. Many naija women don do pass this for this same country.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by ImoleNaija: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Not bad tho, by the way it's even an American woman not a normal woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by ozegidon(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]wife material...no be all this rubbish urgent 2k olosho weh full everywhere..
NwekeUG:

She wrote;

See video below.

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Americans with they scam system they will give you student loan which you won’t be able to pay anytime soon and they interest will be skyrocketing.
Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by advanceDNA: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sharatan:
Hmm

I'm just imagining the speed this husband will use to go and borrow another one. Madam go pay sir grin

Dey try read... na student loan... no be enjoyment loan.... many people abroad use it to study...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) by philGeo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Thank God oo. Fear don catch me
no be only you oh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rude Awakening: I Am Not My Husband's Next Of Kin And Beneficiary!! / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.