Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! (2613 Views)

MEN!! Only A STUP!D MAN Will Fight With His Fellow Man Over A PVVSSY!! (Photos) / MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
LEARN TO SAY NO!!
I admit, this one really had me in deep, yes, you might want to call TheGidRedpiller a simp right now.
The world is completely and ultimately effeminized, we grew up not being able to control our soft touches for women, the last time i said the word NO to a woman, it took me a whole lot of shiit within me!

MEN!! you will continue to suffer until you learn how to refuse a woman, at this point in time, its not even about the fact that we have the power to choose, most men get pessimistically powerless when it comes to women, they would allow her get to the places they will never let their fellow men get to! WOMEN ARE TAKING ADVANTAGES OF THIS!!

What do you expect? For her to be nice and only do whats best for everybody even when you are offering her the opportunity to do whats best for only her at the detriment of every other thing?
Women are opportunistic, selfish and narcissistic, she would ruin you if given the chance to as far as she is satisfied first!

Stil Typing...

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2021
NOTE: TheGidRedpiller's Official Online Shop Is Officially Live!!
Get yourself all the redpill tools you need to triumph in today's effeminized world!!

Most Of The Products In The Shop Are Made To Be FREE While The Highest Price Tags You Will Ever Find Is N1,000!!
This Is To Ensure That They Are All As Affordable For Everyone As Possible

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW TO CHECK IT OUT!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by azadus18: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Sometimes you pretend like a fool ,to fool some fools ,who think they are fooling you

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
I was motivated to make this thread earlier today when someone mentioned me in his thread, according to him, he felt uncomfortable with the fact that a lady pleaded with him to take her spoilt seat in exchange for his in a commercial transport bus. He said this lady was dressing skimpily and wasn't comfortable in the spoilt seat obviously because her dressing wasn't allegedly making her to!
So she started pleading with him and of course other women in the bus joined in the pleading until he gave up his seat grin

My Take: The moment that lady started asking for his seat, she already knew she was going to get it, things went further in her favour when others started begging alongside!
Check it out! She felt she is a woman and so should be treated specially, and on top of it, she dressed skimpily, she expected him to just give up his seat immediately! ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY IN PLAY!

She was in the guise of someone begging for something but deep down she already knew she couldn't be refused!

Still Typing...

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
azadus18:
Sometimes you pretend like a fool ,to fool some fools ,who think they are fooling you
.... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2021
The best place women love to play their games with a man is in his emotions!
Its either they emotionally torture you or emotionally blackmail you, its either she chooses to appear weak or she chooses to make you feel less of a man!

They would break through anything to get what they want no matter what it is costing him!
That lady in the bus doesn't care how much that seat might affect the young man, as far as she has secured a better seat, every other thing can go to the drain for all she cares!

MEN!! Do not hesistate to say NO to her if you don't see positive returns, its high time you also become narcissistic because obviously, she doesn't really care what happens next after whatever you have offered her is already in her possession!
She doesn't deserve anything you have to offer, so unless you ask for something back(s€x not exempted), just say NO!!
YOU ARE A KING!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
azadus18:
Wrong Thread!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2021
If you keep using derogatory words at women I doubt if you are gonna get that attention...how about you change your manner of approach towards any issue concerning them..now I am speaking to you in a very polite manner..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
If you keep using derogatory words at women I doubt if you are gonna get that attention...how about you change your manner of approach towards any issue concerning them..now I am speaking to you in a very polite manner..
I don't care how you speak, you are always pointless regardless.
You have nothing of intellectual quality to provide anyone!

15 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Good for you son..
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by blazepascal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
You are taking it too far with women .... Although ur post has enlightened some of us any man who still wishes to simp I'm sorry for that man women will play you like football.
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Good for you son..
Bye! Runalong!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Bye! Runalong!
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Just like i said, no intellectual point of arguement!
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
J[s]ust like i said, no intellectual point of arguement[/s]!
Suck it up kid..I thought you needed not my opinion huh? grin wink
You always a clown..you don't need my opinion and you still replying me...keep joking around on here.. grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Suck it up kid..I thought you needed not my opinion huh? grin wink
You always a clown..you don't need my opinion and you still replying me...keep joking around on here.. grin
This is funny. Wow.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Polynek(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ya I love the example u used in this thread, it means alot

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Polynek:
Ya I love the example u used in this thread, it means alot
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Mohzus: 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
Before you became a redpiller , remember you're a human . Misogynism and misandry takes us no where . Learn how to deal with people and no hating on any gender . While I don't have any issues with your article, You redpillers here are just too toxic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2021
Mohzus:
Before you became a redpiller , remember you're a human . Misogynism and misandry takes us no where . Learn how to deal with people and no hating on any gender . While I don't have any issues with your article, You redpillers here are just too toxic
Ok.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by SarutobiEky(m): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Shut up my friend. Do you even know who a "woman" is? You just dey busy dey defend grown up babies. The present generation of "girls" do not qualify to be called women please. Don't insult the term. wink smiley I don dey watch you since you just hop on every thread dey defend these hoes. Baba stop Whiteknighting, try dey look away before somebody start to reason to come trace you and blow your mf head off cheesy angry

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Shut up my friend. Do you even know who a "woman" is? You just dey busy dey defend grown up babies. The present generation of "girls" do not qualify to be called women please. Don't insult the term. wink smiley I don dey watch you since you just hop on every thread dey defend these hoes. Baba stop Whiteknighting, try dey look away before somebody start to reason to come trace you and blow your mf head off cheesy angry
And this present generation of boys do not qualify to be called men..it's balanced this way..
Now get your dirty self out of my mention you rascal.. wink cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2021
SarutobiEky:
That being said, Goodmorning people!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Alusiizizi(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Just a reminder. FernandezPablo=Iyaebe

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Just a reminder. FernandezPablo=Iyaebe
Just a reminder Alusiizizi=Satanist..beg at 40.. gliving..nawa for life.. khiaaa.. mannabbq grills..blackfire and the rest...
It's all controlled by the same person whose main account is Alusiizizi..
Now tell me how does that sound? grin angry grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
That being said, Goodmorning people!
Good morning Chief cheesy
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy
FernandezPablo:

And this present generation of boys do not qualify to be called men..it's balanced this way..
Now get your dirty self out of my mention you rascal.. wink cheesy grin
e pain am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2021
SarutobiEky:
cheesy e pain am. cheesy
E pain me well oo.. angry grin grin wink
Thanks for agreeing with me that this generation of boys are w**res..
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Eben91: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
You are making sense, so much entitlement mentality from these vulva owners.
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Just a reminder Alusiizizi=Satanist..beg at 40.. gliving..nawa for life.. khiaaa.. mannabbq grills..blackfire and the rest...
It's all controlled by the same person whose main account is Alusiizizi..
Now tell me how does that sound? grin angry grin cheesy wink

Mention me again and I will tell everyone on nairaland how you go about robbing people and raping children you gay
Re: MEN!! You Will Continue To Being A Pvvssy Licker Until You Learn To Do This!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
gliving:

Mention me again and I will tell everyone on nairaland how you go about robbing people and raping children you gay
You can do that son.. I've taken this screenshot so anytime I see anything like that I counter it.. thanks for announcing your plans ahead ...I will be waiting son... undecided grin grin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Cheating On Me / Guys can U toast babe selling bread witout being Ashame? / Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.