Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17758 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nyascobar1414: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
HOLLY GRAM.. Real matters.. WTF man...
Shout out to booggyman
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
Walk4kbrazil
illegend(D Master)
Iyaebe
Siofra
Slawomiir
Pumpumking(No offeinse)
Boogyman
Nwanimo
Nwaamaikpe
Falseprophet1
Chatinent
Sonnobax
MufasaLion
Datboredberry
Folake4u(don't stop your diary MA.)
Righteousness2 (D Preacher)

Also,Explorers(the knowledge wizard)
Odewaleadesayo
Helinues
And lots more...
Including you and I reading this
2022 no go bad

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
udoji2021:
I want to first thank God for bringing me this far.

Special thanks to my wife and family.

To all nairalanders, especially our elders in the family section, you people are just wonderful, I pray God should grant your heart desires in 2022.

Special thanks to MariahAngel.

Our one and only pastor righteousness.

Any one reading this post.

I wish you all a Happy New year with lots of love and breakthrough.

Happy New year fam!

May God bless your family. Especially your baby girl. Amen.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Benwallt:
Shoutaaaaaat to @beebah2000. Keeeyboard warrioress* and all the ladies on here who still found reasons to stay on in the events of constant rundowns and scathing attack on their personalities. To the niggars of wars throwing deadly tribal brickbats Shoutaaaaat to'yall.
awww cheesy smiley cheesy
Thanks Ben, I am very glad that I made u smile this year smiley kiss
Keyboard warrioress cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

2021 has been one of the worst years of my life!
2022 will be better by God's grace.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Donald95:

Shout out to Thegidredpiller una tormentor
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tribeofjudea: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Righteousness is the best thing that has ever happen on niaraland
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Tumbulum: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Falseprophet
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by EM123: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
My best guy in 2021 is slawamiir

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jedisco. Your views on matters are just wow and inspiring. It would be an honor to learn from you.

Openheaven2019. Thanks for the gems and take profits advice

Illegend, Mazinewmoney and more

Liftedhands....Yours was the first diary I read.
You've got it and more. Keep being real.

Ahnie... Keep it up.

...for the food, entertainment and belief in our country.

Cococandy, Akposy, Prestonn, Mariangeles (plantain), and all on the food thread. Thanks for the sumptuous meals. Please keep feeding our eyes in 2022

Mama Zaynie

Explorers

Lalasticlala...for all the snake threads on front page ASAP grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
FalseProphet i hail o

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Remag666:

2022 will be better by God's grace.

Furrrk the day I was born!
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by fikayormi(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Smelly sperm, chatinent, nwamaikpe, sonnobax and slawomir, you guys are just too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by phemmyfour: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
obembet:
Year 2021 has been a blessed year so far and nairaland has been a wonderful forum full of wonderful people that can make can forget your sorrow with thier wonderful comments.

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEMAH JohnnyPalmer Paulolee PlayMaker14
Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasti.clala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

I love you all guys and I wish you prosperous year ahead.
mod dey ban mode ni

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Juniorangel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to
Pocohontas
Slawomiir
Iyaebe
Chatinet
Kriss216
Illicit
Smellysperm
Doggedfighter
Ahnie
Merchycen
Davash222
Siofra
Sonnabax
Mosdii
NwaAmaikpe
Mariangeles
Bola 146
Amotlongbo.....
and so many more I can't remember
2022 will see us all prosper bigger.
Happy New Year

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by noah24(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to ALL NLanders.... Happy New in advance

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Froshloaded: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to Folake4u..
I don't care if you are mad or sth..
More wins in year 2022

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Dreadshy: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Shout out to myself Dreadshy, if nobody shout to me I dey shout out to myself... See you guys next year. 2021 no be beans...
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ahnie: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Juniorangel:
Shout out to
Pocohontas
Slawomiir
Iyaebe
Chatinet
Kriss216
Illicit
Smellysperm
Doggedfighter
Ahnie
Merchycen
Davash222
Siofra
Sonnabax
Mosdii
NwaAmaikpe
Mariangeles
Bola 146
Amotlongbo.....
and so many more I can't remember
2022 will see us all prosper bigger.
Happy New Year

Chai I no know say I popular for nairaland like this o.....thank you my brother.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by BZion(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Damn nigga

Slawormiir

obembet:
Year 2021 has been a blessed year so far and nairaland has been a wonderful forum full of wonderful people that can make can forget your sorrow with thier wonderful comments.

I also want to reach out to All nairaland football lovers. believe me this guys are so wonderful, people like OJEEMAH JohnnyPalmer Paulolee PlayMaker14
Kilishihunter PECON1 ThierryJay Chloraseptic . I can not forget you guys in a hurry.

Also, I want to appreciate our Nairaland Senior pastor Righteousness2 . I will not forget snake master Lalasti.clala and my sweetheart mynd44 , this guy has ban me 3 times this year.

I love you all guys and I wish you prosperous year ahead.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by stephmike(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Thank you nairalanders
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Boniwhite:
shoutout to
RIGHTEOUSNESS 2

slawormir(danmm niggar)

madam vanessa

bigcowhorn

uyaiincomrabl

iyaebe

ikillbrokehoes

pochohantas

futureisfemale

mosdii(naija girls are useless, all of them)

orgasmgiver123

thicksharon123

obemet(CR7 Crush)

boogeyman(weed ambassador, use kala scarter left leg, WTF MAN!)

Naijaolosho(my mvp of 2021)

beebah2000

tinubugoquench

princeoflagos(unappologetic igbo man &tinubu urchins nightmare)

ipobarethieves

afonjoconedhead

folake4u

mercychen(our own beyonce)

goodharddick

sultan of puna(pussy slayer)

jerryheard(fulani apologist)

peguin23

ishilove(ferminst advocate)

philipson02(NL fuckboy&Gigolo)

mufasalion(na man u be)

dubailandord

nairavsdollar(always playing the victim card)

nwamaikpe(unfiltered speaker)

DBULL(musician who never gives up)

falseprophet1*

you guys are the real mvp&nl celebrity
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
THANKS DEAR. smiley
WE LOVE YOU TOO!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sammy07: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
fergie001:
Names too numerous to mention.....but thank you for making this year worth the wahala here/ Great guys and ladies....I wish you all a Prosperous 2022. #GodBless

Omo, just coming online.

Thank you chief.
2022, will be a greater year for us all.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Michelle55 kiss kiss
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Mrkumareze(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Greetings to Mr Mutemenot have not read your comments for a while
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Elidrisy20: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wishing all Nairalanders happy New year
Bless you all
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
fergie001:
Names too numerous to mention.....but thank you for making this year worth the wahala here/ Great guys and ladies....I wish you all a Prosperous 2022. #GodBless

God bless you Fergie

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kripen(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Righteousness99 and slowormir.... grin

Wish slowormir more kpoli and more banging in the year 2022.

Don't forget you are aging.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by GetMeRight: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
No Nairalander deserves that from me this 2021. No personal relationship and I didn't seek any help or favour
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by flexyrule(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pochohantas

Deepwater

Slawormir

Righteousness

Uyaiincomrable

NwaAmaikpe

Explorers

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Bigman02(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
@iykepromotions thanks for what you've been doing for thousands of nigerians and me too i appreciate you boss from james.
@ejiod thanks for opening my mind to a bigger new thing to move me up financially and knowledgeably,i appreciate you boss.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2023 Nairalanders / Learn How To Cook 100 Types Of Nigeria Food From Different Tribe / Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.