Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor (1814 Views)

How To Enjoy Anal Sex: Backdoor Secrets To A Painfree Experience / "Run Away From Women Who Want You To Last An Hour In Bed" - Victor Ibeh / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 12:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Alot of Naija Girls are full of Gbe Raga, Lifting Shoulder, Forming and Fronting. Why would any one love a person who lifts herself up and throws people down in their faces ? Women are simply creating drama over nothing. You are fine and are wearing the latest dress. And so what ? You are fine and men are toasting you. My take is Women should be grateful whenever anyone goes out of their way to show kindness to them. If a bus conductor is giving you the eye you should be thankful someone is interested in you at that point in time. Women need to stop living in the Woman's day dream of waiting for Prince charming. There are Prince Charming everywhere. The Vulcanizer is charming, the man who pushes water is Charming. If you see any man behaving in an excited way because of your presence as long as he is not insulting you or touching you you should be happy you made an impact in someone's life or brought happiness to someone. Women need to reduce the monitization of Friendship with men. If a man compliments you with kind words, he has done a very good thing. Stop day dreaming that a man in a Lexus Jeep will sweep you off your feet with compliments that will boost your mood. Be friendly and open to men who are friendly and open to you. I'm not saying you should start greeting people right left and center I'm saying change your focus. Accept kindness from people who are kind. stop wanting only rich men to be kind to you. As long as Women focus on Their looks alone they will live very shallow lives. There is no gain in lifting up yourself and then doing Gbe Raga and casting people down. What goes around comes around, if you look down on people they will retaliate and look down on you. What have you gained then ? It is wise to spread Love than Animosity. Always remember there is always a payback.

6 Likes

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by mardis: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2021
E be like say woman do Op strong thing

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 30, 2021
I think men should also stop sexualizing and expecting things from women when they do them a favour..it's really simple tho.. grin wink
Today I am gonna be very considerate and speak to you all as a parent is gonna speak to their kids.. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by yuping(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2021
I just hope all is well OP
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
mardis:

Na wa...... If I say Buhari is not doing enough on the economy you will say Buhari has done something to me personally. It appears people cannot understand people do not personally need to experience things to talk. Nairalanders are so myopic.

5 Likes

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
I think men should also stop sexualizing and expecting things from women when they do them a favour..it's really simple tho.. grin wink
Today I am gonna be very considerate and speak to you all as a parent is gonna speak to their kids.. wink

So that's the reason Women are doing Gbe Raga to complete strangers ? The real reason is today's Nigerian girl is materialistic and proud over absolutely nothing. I've seen men praise women out of support and even pity and the babe starts to think she is hot. Today I witnessed just how women are, I came out of my gate because i opened the gate, a woman in her early thirties was jogging by she had passed my gate when I opened it all of a sudden she started looking back with the sides of her eye to see if I was a man checking her body. I am a woman but babe believed it was a man who opened the gate. I watched her as she kept moving forward and looking at the gate from the side of her head. It just dawned on me that Women are obsessed with the thought men are always checking them out. it's vanity to think men think of you all the time. It's the same self importance women now have. I see women treat men they have Never met with contempt when those men have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. Women are becoming hostile and paranoid. You don't go around treating people who have not hurt you badly. Only a person with mental issues behaves like that

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
mardis:

Nairaland Na wa......
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

So that's the reason Women are doing Gbe Raga to complete strangers ? The real reason is today's Nigerian girl is materialistic and proud over absolutely nothing. I've seen men praise women out of support and even pity and the babe starts to think she is hot. Today I witnessed just how women are, I came out of my gate because i opened the gate, a woman in her early thirties was jogging by she had passed my gate when I opened it all of a sudden she started looking back with the sides of her eye to see if I was a man checking her body. I am a woman but babe believed it was a man who opened the gate. I watched her as she kept moving forward and looking at the gate from the side of her head. It just dawned on me that Women are obsessed with the thought men are always checking them out. it's vanity to think men think of you all the time. It's the same self importance women now have. I see women treat men they have Never met with contempt when those men have done absolutely nothing to deserve it. Women are becoming hostile and paranoid. You don't go around treating people who have not hurt you badly. Only a person with mental issues behaves like that
Men are really becoming very hostile and paranoid daily..

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
Alot of Naija Girls are full of Gbe Raga, Lifting Shoulder, Forming and Fronting. Why would any one love a person who lifts herself up and throws people down in their faces ? Women are simply creating drama over nothing. You are fine and are wearing the latest dress. And so what ? You are fine and men are toasting you. My take is Women should be grateful whenever anyone goes out of their way to show kindness to them. If a bus conductor is giving you the eye you should be thankful someone is interested in you at that point in time. Women need to stop living in the Woman's day dream of waiting for Prince charming. There are Prince Charming everywhere. The Vulcanizer is charming, the man who pushes water is Charming. If you see any man behaving in an excited way because of your presence as long as he is not insulting you or touching you you should be happy you made an impact in someone's life or brought happiness to someone. Women need to reduce the monitization of Friendship with men. If a man compliments you with kind words, he has done a very good thing. Stop day dreaming that a man in a Lexus Jeep will sweep you off your feet with compliments that will boost your mood. Be friendly and open to men who are friendly and open to you. I'm not saying you should start greeting people right left and center I'm saying change your focus. Accept kindness from people who are kind. stop wanting only rich men to be kind to you. As long as Women focus on Their looks alone they will live very shallow lives. There is no gain in lifting up yourself and then doing Gbe Raga and casting people down. What goes around comes around, if you look down on people they will retaliate and look down on you. What have you gained then ? It is wise to spread Love than Animosity. Always remember there is always a payback.
U are on point, abt the Gbe Raga. It's just too much. Most times, they it get into their head which made them always feel, Beside me, there is no other lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

But do men approach women with Hostility ? Men may approach women wrongly yes that is very common. Let's be truthful Today's Nigerian woman lacks manners is very proud is very materialistic. This post was Created at Women it's not a post to start talking about what men do. It's like me Criticising Christians and someone starts to talk of Islam when I was creating a comment targeting Christians. I think it's good if people can take Criticism without always trying to ask for everyone to be Criticised also. Or maybe I should start including Children and aliens in my posts to make them more Universal. It's like talking of Nigerias problems and someone is trying to add Americas problems also. Focus is very important and skirting issues never leads to progress

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

But do men approach women with Hostility ? Men may approach women wrongly yes that is very common. Let's be truthful Today's Nigerian woman lacks manners is very proud is very materialistic. This post was Created at Women it's not a post to start talking about what men do. It's like me Criticising Christians and someone starts to talk of Islam when I was creating a comment targeting Christians. I think it's good if people can take Criticism without always trying to ask for everyone to be Criticised also. Or maybe I should start including Children and aliens in my posts to make them more Universal. It's like talking of Nigerias problems and someone is trying to add Americas problems also. Focus is very important and skirting issues never leads to progress
You do have a great point.. thanks for proving me wrong in a sensible manner..

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Truvelisback:
U on point, abt the Gbe Raga. It's just too much. Most times, they it get into their head which made them always feel, Beside me, there is no other lady.

It has got to the point of disgusting. I have seen Women hiss when men approach them, is that necessary ? I have bricklayers come a toast me and I just chat back, the guy is just showing he likes my swag. Bus conductors have told me they want to take me home or I should sit in the bus till they finish work, I just laugh because I know they are joking. People are people and it's not a good thing to go around being hostile. As I have said Materialism is Killing women, women are classifing men based on how much money they have. So if you are poor Women will be hostile to you. If you have money and approach wrongly they will correct your wrongness for you. Alot of Women will be angry with my Criticism but I'm on women's side. A woman's manners make her more beautiful, a friendly woman is almost 3 times more beautiful. Beauty is kindness and humility not just about big breasts and big ass. I'm not saying women should stop because a man is calling her I'm just saying all the pride and Gbe Raga is very unnecessary. You can be firm and polite

5 Likes

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You do have a great point.. thanks for proving me wrong in a sensible manner..

I will like to apologise if I said anything anywhere to upset you. I want my babes to be more beautiful through control of Emotions and through kindness. If I Criticise women it's because I know if Women are more considerate they are more in charge of situations.
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

It has got to the point of disgusting. I have seen Women hiss when men approach them, is that necessary ? I have bricklayers come a toast me and I just chat back, the guy is just showing he likes my swag. Bus conductors have told me they want to take me home or I should sit in the bus till they finish work, I just laugh because I know they are joking. People are people and it's not a good thing to go around being hostile. As I have said Materialism is Killing women, women are classifing men based on how much money they have. So if you are poor Women will be hostile to you. If you have money and approach wrongly they will correct your wrongness for you. Alot of Women will be angry with my Criticism but I'm on women's side. A woman's manners make her more beautiful, a friendly woman is almost 3 times more beautiful. Beauty is kindness and humility not just about big breasts and big ass. I'm not saying women should stop because a man is calling her I'm just saying all the pride and Gbe Raga is very unnecessary. You can be firm and polite
U have said it all. I may tolerate other behaviours from any lady but Pride and arrogancy is what i can never tolerate. If u are a lady with pride and arrogancy, i will deliberately hurt ur feelings and make u feel worthless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
These are things i may tolerate from any lady: If u can't cook, i may tolerate u, if u don't know how to dress, i may tolerate u, if u aren't educated or can't communicate well in Eng, i may tolerate u, etc. But what i can never tolerate is Pride and arrogancy. That's why i rarely have female contacts on my phone. I'm the type that i easily bone ladies who acts that way.

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nyascobar1414: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Uyo girls ehh...
They always think you are looking at them..
One day I went to get fuel, so a girl was walking up to me, she literally thought i was looking at her.. Me that i've known that if you notice girls they will feel like a godess.. So when the girl noticed + wasnt looking at her, she gave me a stern look, which I used my side glance to see...

Thats the whole trick, dont notice them, they will think they are not beautiful, dont give them attention, that depreciates their ego..
I know how to treat em bitches....

Fernandez Pablo is an Old HAG..
Know this and know feminism

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Oturatetuala(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Everything in my head right now is money

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
U have said it all. I may tolerate other behaviours from any lady but Pride and arrogancy is what i can never tolerate. If u are a lady with pride and arrogancy, i will deliberately hurt ur feelings and make u feel worthless.

Yes Pride and Arrogance is Disgusting in Humans but it bad for Women because Women are like Perfume , they bring fragrance to environments. You don't need to hurt Women because they are proud what you should do is ignore proud Women. It's disgusting that men rape Women because those Women are proud or doing shakara. You hear of cases of men gang raping Women to humiliate them it's not only Evil but it's just shows how Powerful the woman was that it takes 4 men to humiliate one Woman. Men who rape Women are useless and worthless and the death penalty is a good way to get rid of garbage. The Greatest Revenge a man can do is to become successful and have that woman come back on her own. And it's not about sexing her and dumping her it's about being nice to her but not having time for her. Her conscience and her new desire for who she once hated will deal with her. Please O men Don't hurt Women because they have hurt you you will only learn how to hurt Women, then you will be filled with anger and hatred and where is the Love in your heart ? Men are Created to Love Women and even the sexual urge is part of that Love. It is dangerous for men to hate women and it is also dangerous for women to be disrespectful to men. Nature has a way of destroying anything that does not conform to it's laws. You eat you must shit. You take in air you must breadth it out. Men are Created to Love Women , Women created to receive Love and then give respect.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
These are things i may tolerate from any lady: If u can't cook, i may tolerate u, if u don't know how to dress, i may tolerate u, if u aren't educated or can't communicate well in Eng, i may tolerate u, etc. But what i can never tolerate is Pride and arrogancy. That's why i rarely have female contacts on my phone. I'm the type that i easily bone ladies who acts that way.

You are doing the right thing by boneing them. Anyone who tries to make people feel inferior has to be avoided or ignored

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 31, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

I will like to apologise if I said anything anywhere to upset you. I want my babes to be more beautiful through control of Emotions and through kindness. If I Criticise women it's because I know if Women are more considerate they are more in charge of situations.
It's all cool tho..since most threads on here are always about bashing and mocking women..
Most of you guys on here have painted women in such an horrible manner like they are no humans...while they do have a mother at home..
It's quite weird tho..
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

You are doing the right thing by boneing them. Anyone who tries to make people feel inferior has to be avoided or ignored
You're a fraud! I know you offline... Be warned...

I'll post my findings!

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 6:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're a fraud! I know you offline... Be warned...

I'll post my findings!

I'm the one that clicked the Like to this post. I'm waiting for your findings. Thank You very much for taking the time to do research on me. It shows I have gotten your full attention. Please can you generate a Comment on Nairaland putting my Name LiberatedGirl on Nairaland. Like a comment that says " LiberatedGirl is a Fraud , these are my findings ". I'm looking for as much free publicity as I can find. Please I'm waiting for your findings

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Stop being an Ass hole. It seems u are still new to women.

1 Like

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
Stop being an Ass hole. It seems u are still new to women.
You have a problem with that?
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

You have a problem with that?
U are just one sided in ur judgement. U don't judge base on Reality rather u judge base on or out of Pity for the female gender. If u have been a victim of the female gender b4, u won't thinking this way.
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are just one sided in ur judgement. U don't judge base on Reality rather u judge base on or out of Pity for the female gender. If u have been a victim of the female gender b4, u won't thinking this way.
Why should I?so cos a woman hurt you I should come online to bash them..
Do you know how many women your gender rape on a daily basis..I stand for justice not some nonsense movement and generalisation..
Do you know how many years I've been observing this women bashing on here..you boys have been mocking and ridiculing women all these while comfortably cos all the women were mature enough to ignore your brainlessness..
Guess what I am giving you a spoon of the insults you guys gave women and y'all crying on my mention daily..tell those weaklings wannabe redpillers to stop bashing women then you gonna sense some difference..
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Why should I?so cos a woman hurt you I should come online to bash them..
Do you know how many women your gender rape on a daily basis..I stand for justice not some nonsense movement and generalisation..
Do you know how many years I've been observing this women bashing on here..you boys have been mocking and ridiculing women all these while comfortably cos all the women were mature enough to ignore your brainlessness..
Guess what I am giving you a spoon of the insults you guys gave women and y'all crying on my mention daily..tell those weaklings wannabe redpillers to stop bashing women then you gonna sense some difference..

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by webhead: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
LiberatedGirl:

stop arguing with them.

They will still find ways to dogde everything you said.
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good for you ... you should have done the same without quoting me ... cheesy wink wink
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by LiberatedGirl: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Men and Women are at fault and both sides deserve bashing on a daily basis. Women have destroyed men who loved them with every fiber of their being. I've seen men contemplate suicide because of a woman and I know these men first hand these were men who geniunely loved never had sex with the woman or saw her bra or pants. Babe uses the guy gets tired or finds a new guy changes her number and starts to say " what is wrong with you ? Have you lost all sense of decency " to the man. When she was asking him to take her on a date, buy her things and he did she didn't know what decency was. Men have wrecked woman's lives and raped and gang raped perfect strangers. Man who bash women are not doing it out of anger but out of dissapointment , dissapointment that Women who a created to help men have turned out to be the destroyer of men. Women are not even helping matters women openly mock men who do not have money on social media. What women are doing is just showing they are highly materialistic. Men on the other hand worship women's bodies but you Extremely really see a guy creating a video on Tiktok or Instagram to mock Women who are flat or shapless. If Women want they should praise rich men to heaven because that is their taste. Fine. It's Women mocking poor men that goes to show the real state of a womans heart. Most men hate fake breast or fake ass but alot of women love men who get their money by fake means. Both sides deserve Bashing. " Bash Ali You Are The Greatest in The World ". I'm jumping up and down.
Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Truvelisback(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Good for you ... you should have done the same without quoting me ... cheesy wink wink
I quoted u because ur reasoning is one sided and childish. U think, being an ass hole by impressing ladies with flavourable speech even when they are doing the wrong things will make them love u? No, bro. Do u know why ladies love and respect me, despite the fact that i am not that financial bouyant? Even though i am that loving type but i don't take Shit from any lady, no matter how beautiful u are. Infact ur beauty is like a shit to me except u prove to me that u are more than just a pretty face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2021
Truvelisback:
I quoted u because ur reasoning is one sided and childish. U think, being an ass hole by impressing ladies with flavourable speech even when they are doing the wrong things will make them love u? No, bro. Do u know why ladies love and respect me, despite the fact that i am not that financial bouyant? Even though i am that loving type but i don't take Shit from any lady, no matter how beautiful u are. Infact ur beauty is like a shit to me except u prove to me that u are more than just a pretty face.
Then get into a lagoon son.. simple as that.. grin wink
Keep your wannabe redpill story to yourself..
Now get your dirty self out of my mention.. sad shocked wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Men Here Are Hypocritical Bastards / Where Is BKSOUL! / #GoldenPenis: MEN!! Stop Doing This SHIIT For Pvvssy! HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.