Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor (41439 Views)

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Loveurneighbour: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2021
foreshore:

Or Oba of Agberos
Shoo!! Is there anything like Oba of Agberos?
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Loveurneighbour: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Wake up from your mkpurummiri induced hallucinations.
You haven't answered my question.
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2021
HacheNoire:
Toutism pays in Lagos like money rituals

The state government has promoted tourism, hooliganism and cultism in the socially dilapidated mega city.

Touts operating like gods cos they affiliated to the leadership of the state.

Any top tout, or cult member is affiliated to Lagos state government, and why they will do anything and get away with it.

Imagine a self acclaimed mega city where touts extort public transportation drivers, hawkers, market women and even corporate institutions.

Lagos is the worst city in the entire planet

u said it all
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by 77up(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
An mkpurummiri Lord will be your president.
What's the meaning of that grin
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by NoToPile: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2021
Bulletproofgt:
Jafo is the Agbero in charge of all Tricycles and Okada in Lagos and was a puppet of Tinubu. Currently he is the Oba of Iba aka Oniba. I wont be surprised as Tinubu is replacing real royalties with Touts...It is a pity what Yoruba nation has been reduced to and peoplw cannot speak up.

Jafo is from the royal family his case if different from oluomos case.

The people / oracle deciding to make jafo king is another matter entirely.
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by emperor863(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2021
HacheNoire:
Toutism pays in Lagos like money rituals

The state government has promoted tourism, hooliganism and cultism in the socially dilapidated mega city.

Touts operating like gods cos they affiliated to the leadership of the state.

Any top tout, or cult member is affiliated to Lagos state government, and why they will do anything and get away with it.

Imagine a self acclaimed mega city where touts extort public transportation drivers, hawkers, market women and even corporate institutions.

Lagos is the worst city in the entire planet

We know that this comment can only come from a cannibal from Igbo caves. You should cover your ugly face in shame because your grand parents, your parents and now, you have not been able to feed until you relocated to Lagos as economic refugees.

If you harbour such hatred for Lagos, why don't you go back home and face those waiting to use your miserable head for suya.
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by sonnie10: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2021
toffyz:

Lol, for where
It was just an alias given to him by his followers. Have been hearing that too since early 2002 days
You are talking about 2002 as if it’s a long time ago. I knew MC when he was just a trainee and passing time with boxing and gym in Oshodi. There was also Shaka, Bombay,
MC. was tutored by Late Chief Innocent ( Bashurun of ijegun ) and Igbo man from Anambra state between 1996 and 2001. Then chairman NURTW Lagos state. He was the one that made Oshodi branch a gold mine. Then MC was very loyal and was able to learn the job very fast and gained the support of many guys. Unfortunately, his master died mysteriously and he ascended to power.
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by emonis88: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2021
CannibalTorment:
Baby factory criminals have started
grin grin grin this one house dey burn, him just dey busy dey chase rat up n down.

2 Likes

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
77up:
What's the meaning of that grin
grin
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Pyhonist: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

Chai...... This is too much for him to bear. Abeg reduce it!!

cheesy grin grin
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
emperor863:

We know that this comment can only come from a cannibal from Igbo caves. You should cover your ugly face in shame because your grand parents, your parents and now, you have not been able to feed until you relocated to Lagos as economic refugees.

If you harbour such hatred for Lagos, why don't you go back home and face those waiting to use your miserable head for suya.

What do you do with the bodies of the skulls you mine?
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Johel(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/stop-mc-oluomo-from-kingship-monarchs-family-begs-gov/%3famp

Lagos will continue being a glorified slum with illiterates like oluomo taking vitals positions in Lagos State offices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by snoopz: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
If Tinubu don approve am, forget whether he dey in the kingship lineage grin
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by NGpatriot: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
Greenback:
I'm a disgrace to mankind

Always good when losers like you really know yourselves.

How you Igbos obsess over a common ordinary citizen who is not collecting your meager allocations and IGR to take care of you and your rotten abia beats me.

Poor Igbos...

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by toffyz(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
sonnie10:

You are talking about 2002 as if it’s a long time ago. I knew MC when he was just a trainee and passing time with boxing and gym in Oshodi. There was also Shaka, Bombay,
MC. was tutored by Late Chief Innocent ( Bashurun of ijegun ) and Igbo man from Anambra state between 1996 and 2001. Then chairman NURTW Lagos state. He was the one that made Oshodi branch a gold mine. Then MC was very loyal and was able to learn the job very fast and gained the support of many guys. Unfortunately, his master died mysteriously and he ascended to power.
Wow, thanks for the information sir
I swear I have never heard of that from anyone before.
You be senior colleague on Nairaland ooo, since 2010
Respect!!!
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
This may be the end of Oluomo if care is not taken
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by NGpatriot: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Johel:

Lagos will continue being a glorified slum with illiterates like oluomo taking vitals positions in Lagos State offices.

You don't have Oluomo to occupy vital office in your rotten abia village and that shithole is the nastiest shithole in the history of mankind, so what is your excuse? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by NGpatriot: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2021
MC is enjoying life in Lagos, but ipobian cannibals in Abia are committing suicide and somersaulting. grin grin grin

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Babaken(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
This one is family business my hand no de.
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by CannibalTorment: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
emonis88:

grin grin grin this one house dey burn, him just dey busy dey chase rat up n down.
Which house, how does aspiring to be great and better become a burning, when your people in the east don't what next, probably it might be unknown gunmen issues, kidnapping or even fall into the hands of cannibals grin
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by baralatie(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
ramenojae:
Wait let Tinubu become president, MC will be honourable minister of transportation grin to take over from Amaechi
All those aboki go kill am
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by lomprico(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2021
It's either he becomes oba or next governor. Choose one
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by emonis88: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2021
CannibalTorment:
Which house, how does aspiring to be great and better become a burning, when your people in the east don't what next, probably it might be unknown gunmen issues, kidnapping or even fall into the hands of cannibals grin
U still dey vomit trash? No worry, na when touts take over all una traditional homes ,u go know say ur house don burn finish. Olodo instead to listen n learn, u dey do useless tribalistic dance dey enter fire. Mumu.
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by NGpatriot: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2021
I think I know why ipob cannibals are mad, they know they can not kidnap, behead, roast and eat MC Oluomo as a traditional ruler since den don kill, roast and chop all their traditional rulers..

God Bless MC Oluomo

grin grin grin

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Forumobserver12(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
Me I don’t understand the Oniba of Iba, Oba Sulaimon Adeshina aka Jafo. The manner at which his posters litter the whole of Iba and it’s environs, you would think he’s contesting for President. No difference between him and Oluomo. Even the late Oba Goriola Oseni wasn’t really known not until he died. No show of from him.

It is well with Iba people grin

Happy new year in advance... it's been long I read your comments here....
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Beremx(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Forumobserver12:

Happy new year in advance... it's been long I read your comments here....
happy new year in addy dear. God bless you
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Weyrehmod: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Although i no get clothes and foodstuff for this festive period that is not my major concern

I need cash to repair this laptop that someone dash me(battery and keyboard needs to be changed) so i can join the virtual web development training that will commence by January

I really wish I'll see help so i can aquire this web development skill..

Pls i need help
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by jneutron4000: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
Me I don’t understand the Oniba of Iba, Oba Sulaimon Adeshina aka Jafo. The manner at which his posters litter the whole of Iba and it’s environs, you would think he’s contesting for President. No difference between him and Oluomo. Even the late Oba Goriola Oseni wasn’t really known not until he died. No show of from him.

It is well with Iba people grin
hahahaha
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by jneutron4000: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Yoruba land is very interesting. This are those you call Ajagun gbade.
Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Besk: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
And tinubu will only be president in your dreams. How can you even joke with such a thing. A known drug baron and formost mkpurummiri user must not be allowed in aso rock.

Do you know how many Yoruba skulls he will require for the ritual to win presidential election??

Abeg oo..you guys should mind what you wish for.

You are the most stupid idiot out of your nameless and faceless clan.

This is why most sensible people avoid Nairaland most of the time. It is now the forum for loutish, thuggish, half-educated and mannerless individuals, especially of the IPOB/UGM/ESN extraction many of whom have set base in the southwest and TOTALLY REFUSE to relocate back to their southeastern base but yet abuse the Yoruba hospitality and abuse and abuse without ever seeing anything good in the Yorubas who so graciously host them.

These nonentities condemn and criticise everything Yoruba yet refuse to leave Yorubaland. Many of them even refused to leave Yorubaland to go and holiday in their states over this festive period. Some that went home cut short their holiday to quickly return to base.

Their states, Abia, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu are mostly very badly governed yet these idiots never criticise their very corrupt leaders.

Orji Uzor Kalu and his mother stole Abia state silly. Recently, he made sure his younger brother a candidate for the House of Reps by-election. TA Orji and his son also repeated the enslavement yet these IPOB/ESN/UGM don’t ever see anything wrong.

Same Orji Uzor Kalu was jailed (only escaping on technicalities) yet these children of hate always celebrate him because he is one of their own.

They celebrate every moneybag that comes from the southeast irrespective of whether they have verifiable sources of income or not - Ezego, Obi Cubana, etc, yet call the Yorubas drug pushers, etc.

They defend the rampant cannibalism in their lands and even call it a lie yet accuse every Yoruba of being ‘skullminers’, ‘ritualises’, etc.

They celebrate Anyim Pius Anyim even though there are serious details of him being one of the main collaborators with Dasuki to loot the dollars meant for buying arms for the military in their fight against Boko Haram. That corruption cost loads of Igbo military lives as they were sitting ducks for Boko Haram without adequate weapons. Yet these hopeless IPOB/ESN/UGM have never seen anything wrong with that and are now even celebrating him as a potential presidential candidate. It is very sad.

The worst bit is the deep hatred they have for Tinubu and what Lagos represents. Tinubu’s only offence was supporting Bihari to be president. They attack him at every opportunity and call him all sorts of names as if the guy does not have a right to support whoever he chooses. As if Jonathan when Jonathan was in power he did not seriously marginalise the southwest. The southwest was heavily cheated in his administration while the south south and southeast enjoyed the bulk of that administration’s benefits.

These same IPOB/ESN/UGM miscreants hardly ever say anything negative about AWKUZU SARS yet they condemn the Lagos State Government for almost every alleged human rights infraction, mostly in these miscreants’ imaginations.

I believe Nairaland should start being held responsible for the hatred, attacks and relentless glorification of violence, terrorism, cannibalism, sedition, insurrection that are daily spewed on this forum by those whose hearts have been totally taken over by the devil and turned into factories of pure hate and evil.

1 Like

Re: Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2021
CannibalTorment:
Baby factory criminals have started
Do you have to behave like a dumb all the time ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order / Details You Did Not Know About The Ekweremadu Case By Emeka Ugwuonye / Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.