Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) (35408 Views)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously / 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by kambili999(f): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2021
Oh Jesus. This is very sad. cry cry cry the world would be a better place if we treat others like we want to be treated. That uncle is evil
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2021
I read all the comments and none of them mentioned anything about how we can help the poor innocent girl out of this horrible situations financially or morally... I am guessing we should wait for the useless sky God and the useless Jesus who didn't do anything to protect the girl from the evil security man in the first place... Yet we consider ourselves good people. Poor girl is gonna need alot of help and it doesn't look like the helps will come from not the useless Jesus or useless God but humans like us If anyone knows how to get in contact with the poor thing i would like to donate some cash, food items and cloths to the girl.

Please don't quote me to yap rubbish if you are not ready to help financially or otherwise. I cannot be bothered to read more rubbish

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by lomprico(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2021
All these benue men and obsession with their underaged housemaids. And their wives covering up for them. Omenka people. SMH
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
gypsey:
I read all the comments and none of them mentioned anything about how we can help the poor innocent girl out of this horrible situations financially or morally... I guessing we should wait for the useless sky God and the useless Jesus who didn't do anything to protect the girl from the evil security man in the first place... Yet we consider ourselves good people. If anyone knows how to get in contact with the poor thing i would like to donate some cash, food items and cloths to the girl.

Please don't quote me to yap rubbish if you are not ready to help financially or othewise.

That's because you know you really sound very stupid with the rubbish u typed.

If you had any sense you would have notice the post was from a Facebook post, click the link to know how to help and stop sounding silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Tomilola360: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2021
ezegenigbonine:

Wetin carry christian enter this talk now eeeh?
Which religion have sex with minor pass for this country? You should think before u comment.

ssshhhhhhhhhhhuuuuutttttuuuuuppppp
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Galadimabawa: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Some news are always related to a particular part of this country.
I tell you, just observe and you will understand.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 30, 2021
lomprico:

That's because you know you really sound very stupid with the rubbish u typed.

If you had any sense you would have notice the post was from a Facebook post, click the link to know how to help and stop sounding silly.
Thank you! I am not surprised, idiots like you will still come out to show how idiotic they are. grin thanks again for letting me know how to find the girl on facebook i will go and look her up, now! are you going to donate something to her too or are you going to go fork your mother? grin

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Maobichek: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2021
Merlissa:
This is just so unfair!!

She has been robbed of her childhood embarassed embarassed

Can 11 year old menstruate ? This is unheard and wickedness on the part of the man.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
delzbaba:
We need the feminist in Nigeria to wake up to their responsibility, this kind of man should be in jail for life because he is a paedophile and rapist.
this.is.not.the job of feminists- this is the job of law enforcement.
How feminists go.about.advocating is non of your business - asides what happened to.tour mouth ? You no fit advocate for another human being without crying about feminists?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2021
He won't go unpunished for what he has done.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2021
FirmTR:

These are foolish comments.
but is this not not how many men shout 'women are useless " everywhere on social media ?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot.

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm Outta Here.. cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

This despicable act is very common in households in Nigeria.
A lot of men abandon their wive's kpekus and they start luring thier maids, cooks or cousins just to sleep with them and have the feeling of a tight kpekus.

I also blame the women who allow their boreholes to be drilled using drill bits of various sizes before marriage.
How can I marry a lady and when I am shagging her, I can't feel any tightness, everything is just wortor-wortor?
this has to be the dumbest moment iv read in a long time , trying to blame women for a man raping a young girl .
you might want to consider penis enlargement treatment , many.of.u who always complain about.loosenes na small penis dey cause am

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Babasonny(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
Man's inhumanity to man
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Solofresh2:
Women are their own worst enemies.Where was the aunty all this while.
please shut up - if u cant blame the rapist,.shut your senseless trap

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2021
Kingscee:
Nawa for some men oooo, even with all the violence and all the killing going on in the Benue state, that stupid man penis still dey erect, this world no just balance
I tire o.... I'm comment less.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Johel(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2021
AgencyReport:
An 11-year-old girl who was impregnated by her aunt's husband has been abandoned in her village Orokam, Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue state to fend for herself and her unborn child, Igbere TV reports.

It would be recalled that the suspect, a security guard at the Benue State University, Joseph Adoyi, was arrested by the police few months ago.

The victim was said to have been living with Adoyi and his wife at the North Bank area of Makurdi since she was three years old.

Adoyi was said to have threatened to kill the victim if she told her aunt.

One Andrew Obeya Adaudu took to Facebook on Wednesday, December 29, to share the plight of the minor and seek help for her as she is almost due for delivery.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10225364013701241&id=1050730665

90% Nigerian men are useless

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by WillyDave: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Aboks post=108923927]Tiv have joined the league[/quot

That's is not tiv but idoma. Not that am defending tiv because they can do worse.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
ume1000:
while sex with a under 18 girl is disgusting , women are far worse on the aforementioned premise , majority of them view men as means to an end
You might be right on that sir...it still doesn't give a man any right to have sex with an underage..

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2021
ume1000:
while sex with a under 18 girl is disgusting , women are far worse on the aforementioned premise , majority of them view men as means to an end
can.you marry a woman richer than u ?

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Nehyooh:
This is so heartless of that stupid man ! But come to think of it, Is it even feasible to get pregnant at that age ?
I doubt that girl age joor
instead.of being so ignorant- find a book to read.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Cognitivereason: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Nothing good can ever come out of Benue state
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by izubext007: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2021
Benue people with strange behaviour
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
this.is.not.the job of feminists- this is the job of law enforcement.
How feminists go.about.advocating is non of your business - asides what happened to.tour mouth ? You no fit advocate for another human being without crying about feminists?
So what's the job of feminists?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Lordedifice1: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
I want to vomit
What da hell
Wickedness on rampage
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Solofresh2: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Pataricatering:
please shut up - if u cant blame the rapist,.shut your senseless trap
Am entitled to my opinion.
And if you know you are not okay with it.
Kindly f**k off!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Originalsly: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmm.... need to go after the uncle. Police wouldn't do their job... report to an NGO that deals.with such matters. They will know how to get at the pedophile.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by greatjoey: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Many men can be animalistic in sexual issues. This reminds me of one or one self acclaimed prophet who married a little girl of nine years and made her Hus favorite wife.
Moferere:
How did he enjoy sleeping with 11 years old girl for heaven sake?
How?

Na this kind Aunt husband dem suppose carry come village square, arrange 2×2 pankẹrẹ, flog rigwarigwa comot for him body.

Nonsense undecided
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by IRONSIGHT: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2021
It quite a pity everyone has seen life and con get definition of life join..
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2021
obembet:
Any Hisbah representative here?
There's no Hisbah in Benue state
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by silvoclaira: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2021
kals4luv990:
shey yu dnt want to leave stupidity alone?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) by Quality20(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2021
Torosk1:
All this mallam go dey force their bbc on small girls chaii
is benue a mallam state? Abeg o. Benue is a very religious Christian state and they do their things locally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Female Drug Traffickers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / 41-Year-Old Driver Rapes 78-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Arrested / Man Dumped Wife For Online Lover Who Turned Out To Be A Nigerian Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.