Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Experience With Police Yesterday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Police Yesterday. (1467 Views)

See how IPOB and Unknown gunmen was killing police yesterday VIDEO / Esn/unknown Gunmen Videos Themselves As Roast Another Police Yesterday / Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Police Yesterday. by fineboynl(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2021
It's the season. They are all out milking the public. Nigeria is a criminal country.

The funny part of it the police is no longer interested in case that doesn't involve money. If you go to station to report a petty case that's doesn't involved big money they will won't even attend to you. They will be sending you to meet so so and so person. The other one will send you to another person. The last one will ask you to bring money until you give up.

Suen, lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Police Yesterday. by Benweb653: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Hi, I'm a professional website designer.

I will make any type of website you want.

I am currently running a promo (60% off)

which means I'm charging 60K only for my web design services.

WhatsApp or call : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: My Experience With Police Yesterday. by techWriter3: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2021
this region is goneyour grandmother is a wonderful woman, i kind her act

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Police Yesterday. by ayzTIGER: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2021
It used to be like this in otu. Back then coming back late hour you'd be more afraid of police harassment and their unnecessary arrest more than meeting these petty thieves on your way. All their nonsense stopped as hand started touching them. You dare not see any policeman on the road after 6pm. Bunch of hardened criminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important Region In Nigeria. / To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means / Simon Ekpa Launch Voice Of Biafra FM 97.5 In Anambra ,Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.