Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission (1395 Views)

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by nwekeugochukwu: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission (Photos)

Married businessman allegedly brutalizes his side chic for attending a wedding without his consent in Imo

A married businessman identified as Obiechina Egbuonu has been accused of brutalizing his side chic and mother of his child in Owerri, Imo state, IgbereTV reports.

Egbuonu reportedly attacked Grateful Uche Ofoma on December 28, for attending a friend’s wedding without his consent.

It was gathered that the businessman, who lives in Aba, Abia state with his wife and three kids, rented an apartment for Ofoma, who has a son for him, in Enugu, and is also the one financially responsible for her and the child.

According to a source, “Ofoma lives in Enugu but traveled to her maternal home for Christmas in Mbaise. She then decided to attend her secondary school classmate’s wedding in Owerri. And because she didn’t seek his consent before going, he traveled all the way from Aba to Owerri, just to beat her up.

Nobody wants to do anything not even her mother because she’s scared that he won’t help them again. First, he deceived her that he wasn’t married and got her pregnant. Then he rented an apartment for her and started controlling her move, never allowing her to go out and mingle with friends.

I don’t want her to back to this situation neither does she want to go back but with the entire situation that she’s in she might end up going back.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYEskXtLAAc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2021
See what greed and laziness is causing this girl and her mother. They are ready and willing to take all kind of thrash for the money. Nonsense & ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Jay5mie: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
E burst her forehead o, chai shocked

But bros, if them keep u with your fellow man shey u go fit show this kind power?
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by amnesty7: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by amnesty7: 7:54am On Dec 30, 2021
Imagine what his wife is going through, if he could do this to a mere side chick.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by SUCKCESSFUL: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Iphupa: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2021
Chaiii omo...e be many things ooh
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by cherishmichael: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2021
The way some people are taking things self ehh!!, as if they are god.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Some women are too weak,at least he suppose get broken head too.Touch my type and forever live to regret it
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Jidemoo: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2021
May all these nonsense end this year....I no dey like this kinda news
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by BKayy: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2021
I want a hard man
I want a hard man. Now you don chop iron and some idiots want me to pity you. A side chick for that matter.

Hmmm, No pity from me. Not an ounce.
She deserves it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by PaulDasilva(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Stay where you belong! grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by ThatFairGuy1: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Woman beater.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Gentino(m): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2021
You people should minimize the rate at which you bring useless relationship matters to this forum. Do you want us to go and beat the man? Or we should blast the side chic?
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by everythinggirly(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2021
And her eyes never still clear?�
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by thorpido(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Side chick and she has to subject herself to all that control?
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Sergio101(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2021
grin

Wahalla be like wetin again??
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by nrexzy: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2021
Loooool...

No b d whole story be dat......

How him take know say she go wedding
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by lkillbrokehoes: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2021
That's good for her, next time she won't dare a married man.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2021
Let her marry and relocate far away from him.

She is still young.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Beremx(f): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Gentino:
You people should minimize the rate at which you bring useless relationship matters to this forum. Do you want us to go and beat the man? Or we should blast the side chic?
Kriss216 haven’t you seen this thread to comment on? Oya come and talk nonsense on this matter.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Kriss216: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2021
Beremx:
Kriss216 haven’t you seen this thread to comment on? Oya come and talk nonsense on this matter.
Every job has its hazard. Dating and birthing for a married man comes with its consequences.

She should pray to God to heal her injuries fast so they can continue where they stopped.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Men, men men!!! Una matter don taya person o.

See how they are boldly displaying their stupidity in public, not even minding the wife. Hian!

Chidinma is still in and out of court over Usifos case, this ones are here side chicking and disgracing themselves up and down.

This small girl, instead of staying focused in life to become somebody in future, she's wasting her life with a useless married man. I pity all these small girls with no direction in life. Body go tell them in the end, by what time it will be too late to do anything.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by MufasaLion: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin

Damn! Money been putting ladies in trouble since 56BC.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by akosy(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2021
May I not find any cause to beat/fight a woman...
Meanwhile, the man just dey chop from two plates, nobody talk. If na d woman try am, dem for done dey call her names...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Wannabe redpillers no dey get shame at all..if it was a woman now Dem for don dey call am who**e..imagine what a married man is doing and he still has the audacity to lay his hand on a women..
This is what happens when you take wannabe redpillers seriously instead of being sensible..he must ve listened to that advice saying women are worthless (*"for the use of words) sad
Don't you think it's better to be a simp than be a wannabe redpiller who bashes women...? undecided
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2021
akosy:
May I not find any cause to beat/fight a woman...
Meanwhile, the man just dey chop from two plates, nobody talk. If na d woman try am, dem for done dey call her names...

Thanks for being sensible..I wonder how most men think tho..
One bottle of Kai Kai for you... wink
Note some wannabe redpillers might call you a simp.. shocked grin
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by yuping(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Violence everywhere, see what money has cause this pretty girl. SMH
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by akosy(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Thanks for being sensible..I wonder how most men think tho..
One bottle of Kai Kai for you... wink
Note some wannabe redpillers might call you a simp.. shocked grin

There opinion... I just believe in fairness be you Black/White, Male/Female, Young /Old etc.
Re: Man Beats Up His "Side Chic" For Attending Wedding Without His Permission by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Go and get a job mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Living With A Brother Who Was Single And Later Married.. / Snake Lizard In My Sitting Room / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.