Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? (1164 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ / Is Contract Marriage Really A Good Idea? / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
I need a lady that want to go into contract marriage with me for some years. The aim is to have children but if along the line we realized that we are compatible enough to spend the rest of our lives together in love, then so be it.

I also need advice on this from people who are into it.

3 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by braine(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
This is how it should really be now.

3 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by iamtardey: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Does it make sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
iamtardey:
Does it make sense to you?
it makes a lot of sense to me. But i may also consider just a baby Mama

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Vision101(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Contract marriage in Nigeria? See selfishness... you will marry her for fixed number of years. She'll bear the pains of child bearing and do wifey things for you. You alone will take the children. At the expiration of the contract she will pack her things and leave. No child, no husband, no home. You would have sandpapered everything in her whatever grin

You will then have another contract marriage. This time no child bearing. Only wifey things.

Na only you get sense. Even though some of you underrate women, they are not as stupid as this. Have some respect for them. shocked

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Mindlog: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
I need a lady that want to go into contract marriage with me for some years. The aim is to have children but if along the line we realized that we are compatible enough to spend the rest of our lives together in love, then so be it.

When the contract marriage ends, who gets primary custody of the children?

Since the aim is to have children, go for surrogacy and you do not need any form of marriage for that.

4 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Kobojunkie: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
I need a lady that want to go into contract marriage with me for some years. The aim is to have children but if along the line we realized that we are compatible enough to spend the rest of our lives together in love, then so be it. I also need advice on this from people who are into it.
You can start by outlining the potential benefits to be gained by any woman who enters this union with your person and also include information on what the lady is to expect in the case that you both decide it is best to part ways after maybe a couple of years. undecided

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Mindlog:

When the contract marriage ends, who gets primary custody of the children?

Since the aim is to have children, go for surrogacy and you do not need any form of marriage for that.

It will be documented in the contract na.
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Op, this is an interesting proposition. What is in it for the lady. What does she get out of this arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Vision101:
Contract marriage in Nigeria? See selfishness... you will marry her for fixed number of years. She'll bear the pains of child bearing and do wifey things for you. You alone will take the children. At the expiration of the contract she will pack her things and leave. No child, no husband, no home. You would have sandpapered everything in her whatever grin

You will then have another contract marriage. This time no child bearing. Only wifey things.

Na only you get sense. Even though some of you underrate women, they are not as stupid as this. Have some respect for them. shocked

No be by force na. The lady will have to negotiate for her own interest in the contract and get her own lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nice2023(m): 5:38am On Nov 14, 2023
udede:

U wey still dey borrow money for MTN want a contract marriage...ur head needs to be well connected before opening ur mouth.

Contract marriage finish u there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Cutehector(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Good stuff. We back you
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Klass99(f): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2023

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by modernWays: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
udede:

It sounds logical to you now until you approach 70yrs, that is when you know the important of good wife of your youth in your life. Children belong to both parents, likewise the responsibility. If you don't want a wife, find an eggs donor and surrogate thing to have children of your own. You can employ someone to nurture them for you, no problem.

What you wrote up there is nonsense, please delete it if you don't pray the same for your unborn daughters.

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice2023:

U wey still dey borrow money for MTN want a contract marriage...ur head needs to be well connected before opening ur mouth.

Contract marriage finish u there.
like it finished you and your st*pid family. Nkakwu
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You can start by outlining the potential benefits to be gained by any woman who enters this union with your person and also include information on what the lady is to expect in the case that you both decide it is best to part ways after maybe a couple of years. undecided
all these should be tabled here on nairaland abi
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Vision101:

I think you should go back to psychology class (if you were ever there) and read what some great mind said about my post
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
all these should be tabled here on nairaland abi
no be you create thread? lipsrsealed
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Skyview01:
Op, this is an interesting proposition. What is in it for the lady. What does she get out of this arrangement.
do you have some one for me or are you a lady ?
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
no be you create thread? lipsrsealed
na the topic i create, a lawyer will draft the contract and it will not appear on nairaland
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
na the topic i create, a lawyer will draft the contract and it will not appear on nairaland
Based on your ideas, abi? So, let's read the details of it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nice2023(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
like it finished you and your st*pid family. Nkakwu

Poor soul talking about marriage.

Don't go and rebuild your damage life. Be looking for whom u will destroy her life.

Poor man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Poor soul talking about marriage.

Don't go and rebuild your damage life. Be looking for whom u will destroy her life.

Poor man

empty vessel. Wretched homeless nonentity
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Why are you people dragging him?

It is his choice and it is valid no matter how much you disagree. Having a contract marriage is already as unpopular, so I believe any that wants to do such with do it with as much awareness and benefits as possible.
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nice2023(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
empty vessel. Wretched homeless nonentity

Sorry,I don too yab u.

But sincerely,go and build ur life so that life can be good for u ok.

Marriage isn't for weak men like u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Sorry,I don too yab u.

But sincerely,go and build ur life so that life can be good for u ok.

Marriage isn't for weak men like u.
I taya for dead people pretending to be bandying words with the living . You no fot yab me empty vessel.
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nice2023(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
I taya for dead people pretending to be bandying words with the living . You no fot yab me empty vessel.

U are still borrowing money to survive.

I don't mean that u can't be rich tomorrow but I am saying,that ur life needs to be rebuilt before u use frustration take kill yourself in marriage.

Contract marriage castrate ur penis there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice2023:

U are still borrowing money to survive.

I don't mean that u can't be rich tomorrow but I am saying,that my yeye life needs to be rebuilt before i use frustration take kill myself in marriage.
Even my Mama is useless

Contract marriage castrated my father's penis there.
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Sorry,I don too yab u. Like my mama dey yab my usless papa

But sincerely, i will go and build my life so that life can be good for me ok.

Marriage isn't for weak men like me.
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Nice2023(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=udede post=126969196][/quote]

See the way u are abusing ur parents.

Is this how u are going to feed a woman?

Now,I know u are not mentally stable.
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Mindlog: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
udede:
I think you should go back to psychology class (if you were ever there) and read what some great mind said about my post

Please do share some of what some great minds in the field of psychology said as regarding your post....I am interested.
Re: Contract Marriage, Who Is Interested ? by Tayorshd87: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Vision101:

Knowledge will not kill you 😜

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Place In Nigeria / Cheating Mum. / This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.