Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) (19369 Views)

Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / Wizkid’s Shirt Causes Fight In Lagos / Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by tempusfugit: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shatta wale wouldn't like this, hahhhahha unapologetic proud nigerian
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by goodman5(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Star boy
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by ImoleNaija: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shattered Wailer have marked their faces cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
When you're big,you're big ! Shatta Wale gba f'oga e ! Naija no be una mate !

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by ignis: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Africows
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Rosaline5000: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
How much is the towel worth that they are fighting for it, is it signed to proof to people that it is wiz kid towel mtchww

Anyway I want to be a millionaire before the year runs out

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MrJames007: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Some people are just stewpit. Dragging dirty towel. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Onyebda(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

I recalled a time at a concert, when Eva Alordiah was performing, naso she just remove her jacket, fling am for crowd.

Luck beheld me that day, the jacket came right at my spot. Before I could say jack, I felt like 200 were stamping on me.

One dude was even crying like a baby, begging me that I should give him the jacket. That his girlfriend's birthday is the next day. I free am for am. Because the crying was too much.
I no go ever gree give person wey da cry for girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
MrJames007:
Some people are just stewpit. Dragging dirty towel. undecided
Deborah98:
My people perish for lack of knowledge undecided... Happy dragging of towel oooo
There's nothing like lack of knowledge or being stewpid.

Everywhere in the world..

The titbits of stars are highly cherished by fans..

Many have paid millions of dollars to own one..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by kabaz(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Shatta wale right now grin
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Trustedpronet: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
This reminds me of Michael Jackson cap.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by do4luv14(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Deborah98:
My people perish for lack of knowledge undecided... Happy dragging of towel oooo

that's your profile pics no be here oio
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MrJames007: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
Josywhyte:
That was how I was performing one of my tracks in Uyo last week and I threw my white towel to the crowd....omo! If u see bottle water containers wey these people Dem use stone me ehn.....na so show take close o.....lol
Where did you perform in Uyo?
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by AmazingELixir: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
undecided

We really need to hear Righteousness88 view on this matter.
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MMXX: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
money you used in buying tickets should comfortable get you that towel if it's that important grin

What's so special bout WizKid sweat undecided
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by schoolboymatt(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fight for sweat filled towel?
I am stupid, but my stupidity hasn't gotten to this extent.
use 'I might be stupid' instead of 'I am stupid' grin
unless ofcourse...you truly are.
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by SolarEdge: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Even in Ghana! I thought Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. grin

CHECK MY SIGNATURE ASAP

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MMXX: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:

One dude was even crying like a baby, begging me that I should give him the jacket. That his girlfriend's birthday is the next day. I free am for am. Because the crying was too much.
This is hilarious grin
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Swanzi(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Aidejay:
shattawale come and see ghanian youths fighting for towel. ordinary piece of cloth that wizkid has like 200 of.

this is what happens when you're successful.

wizkid na star.

What concrete evidence do u have to prove that these are Ghanaian youths… mind you do you know the number of Nigerians in Ghana ..?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Solofresh2: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Poverty is a disease
Emotional disorder is a disease as well
Either of these two is the reason for their foolishness
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by noblefuwad(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is stupidity na � bcoz of towel ��
Is Covid over ?
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Innocentbaloo: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wonders shall one day endhttps://media./media/ZgQ80yWqgDteP1aMYJ/giphy.gif
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MrJames007: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
DarkJeddi:
There's nothing like lack of knowledge or being stewpid.

Everywhere in the world..

The titbits of stars are highly cherished by fans..

Many have paid millions of dollars to own one..
It’s complete madness.

Anointing dey d dirty towel
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Swanzi(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
SolarEdge:
Even in Ghana! I thought Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. grin

CHECK MY SIGNATURE ASAP

This has nothing to do with poverty even in US and UK it happens.
Nigeria still remains the poverty capital of the world suck it up

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

I recalled a time at a concert, when Eva Alordiah was performing, naso she just remove her jacket, fling am for crowd.

Luck beheld me that day, the jacket came right at my spot. Before I could say jack, I felt like 200 were stamping on me.

Imagining this scenario makes me laugh like a lunatic towel draggers.

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Josywhyte: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
MrJames007:
Where did you perform in Uyo?

Ikot ekpene road
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by IclintonN: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin One of the reason i flog people with slippers grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by PetroDolla2020: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Trust me, those are Nigerian mudder fuggerx in Ghana. They are plenty. Very plenty here in Ghana

[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wizkid my niggarrrr

Shatta wale be crying right now

But how will a niggarrrr dragging and fighting for the towel of artiste is what I don't understand
Not to talk of the towel of a male artiste...damnnnnn...that shit ain't for real niggarrrrs
Those emotional things are for baby girls
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Lovenorth: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
That's why senior men do not follow the crowd

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
MrJames007:
It’s complete madness.

Anointing dey d dirty towel
You can't quantify human emotions..

And it has nothing to do with his sweat..

Just owing a piece of his paraphernalia is enough..

Even Messi and Ronaldo..

Collect and exhibit the jersey of players they admire..
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
BigWiz ti da Gobe sile...... cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots / Bono Watches Femi Kuti Performing Live At The New Afrika Shrine / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.