Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) (19387 Views)

Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / Wizkid’s Shirt Causes Fight In Lagos / Davido & Boity Fight At His Concert In Zimbabwe, Lady's Wig Pulled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Irupetepete: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
What people don't know is, that towel could be your gate pass to meet wizkid if you know how to go about iy
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by CassieSunshine(f): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Idiots fighting 4 eczema infested towel
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by bitbillionaire: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
I guess the towel can be auctioned for millions of dollars. That's why it's being rushed
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Annie001: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
After taking the towel home
What next?
Misplaced priority
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by ofiko123(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kudos to wizkid..
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by GodIsBiafran: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
God1000:
I pity this generation of young people.

They keep worshipping those riffraff and wishy-washy folks.

Still better than worshipping a Palestinian that died 2000 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MrJames007: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Josywhyte:

Ikot ekpene road
Okay
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MrJames007: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You can't quantify human emotions..

And it has nothing to do with his sweat..

Just owing a piece of his paraphernalia is enough..

Even Messi and Ronaldo..

Collect and exhibit the jersey of players they admire..
Going gaga for someone who doesn’t even know me. I dey craze? grin
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Egein(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
If Shatta Wale throw towel, I go personally dodge am cos na eczema contagion e go be.
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Enny2013(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why am I finding dis irritating.
Healthwise, not advisable
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jobless people.
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by lakeside79937: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ah God forbid
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thank God you know you are my brother
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Fight for sweat filled towel?

I am stupid, but my stupidity hasn't gotten to this extent.
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Ttjj: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
MrJames007:
Going gaga for someone who doesn’t even know me. I dey craze? grin
You only live once..

Once in a while..

It's good to put your legs up and relax..

You can't put a price on happiness..

If collecting sweat socked towels of favorite stars..

Is what makes one happy..

Who are we to judge?

At the very least..

It's not a crime..
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Lordedifice1: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Where's Shatta wale
Idiot
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by RosyBrain: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please kindly click the link below to stream my song�

https://audiomack.com/ez-brain/song/ez-brain-hustlers-prayer
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Ungodly: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Deborah98:
My people perish for lack of knowledge undecided... Happy dragging of towel oooo
Those people dragging towel might even be knowledgeable and successful than you… wait sef , what is your metrics for knowledge?
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by nachisunday(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ungodly:
Those people dragging towel might even be knowledgeable and successful than you… wait sef , what is your metrics for knowledge?
? it is the remaining that gives you little brain to use. comrade you are MUMU see question pchewwuee...
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by nachisunday(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lordedifice1:
Where's Shatta wale
Idiot
comrade he rush go fry small beans and akara, still chew boli and fish alone lmfaoo
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by T0BY(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Longlive bigwiz..
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Ungodly: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
nachisunday:
? it is the remaining that gives you little brain to use. comrade you are MUMU see question pchewwuee...
what is a question mark looking for just right at the front of your sentence? Illiterate.
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by pussymonger1: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
I THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE . NAIRALAND OPENED MY EYES TO ALOT OF THINGS . BEEN A MEMBER SINCE 2010. I MAY NOT HAVE BILLIONS OF NAIRA BUT ALWAYS BELIEVE IN MYSELF AND WILL NEVER STOOP SO LOW TO KISS NO ONE ASS
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by samsegs(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Naija youth can't stay this low....
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by nachisunday(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Ungodly:
what is a question mark looking for just right at the front of your sentence? Illiterate.
wow same to you comrade. Teach me more now graduate BREED
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by MrJames007: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You only live once..

Once in a while..

It's good to put your legs up and relax..

You can't put a price on happiness..

If collecting sweat socked towels of favorite stars..

Is what makes one happy..

Who are we to judge?

At the very least..

It's not a crime..
Ok cool.
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by Lordedifice1: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2022
nachisunday:
comrade he rush go fry small beans and akara, still chew boli and fish alone lmfaoo
Ok make e bring the fish
Nigerian music industry is booming far from Ghana so shattered wale should keep his mouth shut
Re: Wizkid’s Towel Causes Fight At His Concert (video) by nachisunday(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Ok make e bring the fish
Nigerian music industry is booming far from Ghana so shattered wale should keep his mouth shut
lol as in mehn you get it shatta still dont understand what it mean to be dragging nigeria artist. He must be fed up by now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday / Fans React As Davido's Girlfriend 'chioma', In New Figure 8 Look (photos) / Femi Kuti’s Management Releases Press Statement On Paternity Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.