Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) (61084 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2021
CHURCH is never an Investment haven.
Church is the only place, you put in your money through tithes and offerings with the hope of reaping bountifully, but that's the greatest lie.
Putting your money in the church is never an investment, rather see your money as a free will donation. No church on earth doubles money.
I rather invest in humans in my community than invest my money in the church in my community.

GOD doesn't reside in churches.
He doesn't reside in places made by men.
He chooses whom to bless.
Just as he's blesses the Christians, he also blesses the Muslims, pagans and traditionalists, even animals and plants are blessed.
That's why he's God.
He's impartial & supreme.
He comes before every Religion.
Religions were created to reverence him and not the other way round. So, no Pastor should threaten you with fire & brimstone if you don't give offerings, tithes or a dime in his church.

There are too many stories of people who have donated their entire earnings to the church all in the bid to reap bountifully, yet they are still poor & poorer today. The pastors won't reveal such to you. God is mysterious in his acts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by BKayy: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2021

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

Oga Church is not a development but the oldest ponzi scheme.
Does a church employ anybody?
The only thing a church does to a community is retain or maximise the number of idiots, fools and ignoramuses in the community by scamming or promising them advanced imaginary goodies after life.

It is like opium or the more recently mkpụrụ mmiri.

Any place churches flourishes ignorance, superstition and poverty reigns. Church is a curse
If your familiar/observant about churches in d SE you'll know that immediately after that church,a school will follow.
I'm yet to see any Catholic or Anglican Church in d SE without at least a nursery school inside.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by BKayy: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
CaptainAyub:

If your familiar/observant about churches in d SE you'll know that immediately after that church,a school will follow.
I'm yet to see any Catholic or Anglican Church in d SE without at least a nursery school inside.
Is Church school the best place to train a kid?
A place that feeds on the ignorance of the masses?
A curriculum that pays more attention to church doctrine and dogma than natural science because it intefers with the chain they hold the masses with?
A place that can't emphasise more on heredity, DNA or Heliocentric theory because it totally destroys their dogma of immaculate conception and book of Psalms?

Is someone trained in a church school being prepared for the future?

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by kettykings: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

The only thing a church does to a community is retain or maximise the number of idiots, fools and ignoramuses in the community by scamming or promising them advanced imaginary goodies after life.

Any place churches flourishes ignorance, superstition and poverty reigns. Church is a curse

Church a Ponzi scheme? This is the height of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by BKayy: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
kettykings:

Prove me wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2021
kettykings:

You won't understand!
IF we can rewind Africa by 200years....
You will believe everything he put up there.
Your Forefathers fought to preserve your heritage but they were subdued and handed over the Bible.
They tried it with the ASIANS but failed.
They knew Africans would be an easy bait.

U think God doesn't answer prayers of traditionalists.?
Is it because they don't testify too?
We have been completely brainwashed.
It's not your fault at all
You were born into a Christian home just like me.
But the difference is, someone is thinking and taking decisions for you, telling you how to live your life and distribute your income.
While another Christian is buy asking QUESTIONS... to understand why someone will be thrown into a lake of fire for not believing in the religion you brought down to him.

What happens to our forefathers who were never Christians? Guess they are all in Hell!
Even Abraham according to them wasn't a Christian not to talk of Adam. Dey offered sacrifices too.
Yet we don't think!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by kettykings: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

Prove me wrong.

Bro let's not rush into conclusion as regards the church, the fact that some Nigerians have Nigerialised the church and used Christianity to their own benefit does not make the church a Ponzi scheme. I understand your line of thought .
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by kettykings: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You won't understand!
IF we can rewind Africa by 200years....
You will believe everything he put up there.
Your Forefathers fought to preserve your heritage but they were subdued and handed over the Bible.
They tried it with the ASIANS but failed.
They knew Africans would be an easy bait.

U think God doesn't answer prayers of traditionalists.?
Is it because they don't testify too?
We have been completely brainwashed.
It's not your fault at all
You were born into a Christian home just like me.
But the difference is, someone is thinking and taking decisions for you, telling you how to live your life and distribute your income.
While another Christian is buy asking QUESTIONS... to understand why someone will be thrown into a lake of fire for not believing in the religion you brought down to him.

What happens to our forefathers who were never Christians? Guess they are all in Hell!
Even Adam according to them wasn't a Christian not to talk of Abraham. Dey offered sacrifices too.
Yet we don't think!

I understand your view point but my stand point is that just the same way we don't want some Europeans dismissing our cultural and historical practices as scam is the same way we should not dismiss the church as a Ponzi scheme. At the end of the day we would have something like a power contest between the church and the traditional practices to determine the true way to God
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2021
[s]
BKayy:

[/s]

Fvcking smelly, disgusting pill of Trash sad
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
WHICH WORK YOU DO SEF? DANGOTE DEY SELL CEMENT AND FLOUR,OTEDOLA DEY SELL OIL WEY HIM PAPA LEAVE FOR AM,INNOSON DEY ASSEMBLE MOTOR,WHICH WORK THIS UNA CUBANA DEY DO?MAK UNA DEY ASK QUESTION BEFORE YU TALK. undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=108929427][/quote]
YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS CHINKO PRESIDENT,BLACK PEOPLE PROBLEM IS CAUSED BY THEIR WITCHCRAFT PRACTISE PUSHING THEM ON AND OFF ANTAGONIZING THEMSELVES. undecided THE SUCCESSES AMERICA ENJOYS TODAY WAS AS A RESULTS OF FAITH OF THEIR FATHERS WHO ROOTED GOODS SEEDS THAT TODAY'S AMERICAN GENERATION ENJOYS.
CHINA CIVILIZTION IS FRAGILE BECAUSE IS ROOTED ON THEIR MORTAL BELIEF IN PERSONAL EFFORT AND DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR IMMORTAL CREATOR.BUT NOW CORONA HAS COME TO SAP THEIR HUMAN ABILITY WHICH IS FAILING THEM VERY FAST.THAT IS WHY D CHINESE ARE PITCHING THEIR TENTS WORLDWIDE LOOKING FOR SAFE HEAVEN TO RUN FOR THEIR SAFETY.

MR CHINKO, BLACK MAN IS BETA OFF TODAY WITH WESTERN CIVILIZATION AND MISSIONARY WORKS OF THE EARLY EUROPE THAT PHASE OUT IDOL WORSHIP AND MUNDANE DEITIES OUT OF AFRICA,SO THAT AFRICANS CAN BE FREE OF WITCHCRAFT DEMONSundecided
IDOL IS IN THE MINDS OF AFRICANS,IDOL IS STIL EVEN IN MIND OF SOME AFRICAN PREACHERS,THAT IS WHY AFRICA IS BACKWARD.
THAT IS WHY AFRICA RULERS COW THEIR PEOPLE SENSES WITH FEAR ,FETISH AND RULE THEM AS EMPERORS. AFRICA IS A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY because AFRICANS ARE STILL FIGHTING THEIR DEMONS.undecided

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS CHINKO PRESIDENT
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Faber(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

How many people play keyboard, saxophone and the rest?
You think you are talking to a novice that doesn't know about the game.

See how the scamming House called church do it. They first pay the first set to play, after which they will force or coerce those that they feel have the talent to learn from the pro, then use the new guys for the rest of their miserable youths as unpayed musical instrumentalists until their eyes open.

Oga if black people can minimise their stupidity, the continent won't be like this.

Thumbs up for u bro. Na so one yeye pastor used my guy till his eyes opened. Now he is a traditionist

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

Is Church school the best place to train a kid?
A place that feeds on the ignorance of the masses?
A curriculum that pays more attention to church doctrine and dogma than natural science because it intefers with the chain they hold the masses with?
A place that can't emphasise more on heredity, DNA or Heliocentric theory because it totally destroys their dogma of immaculate conception and book of Psalms?

Is someone trained in a church school being prepared for the future?
Since Anambra state govt returned most schools to their previous church owners,d state has consistently been among d 1st 3 in every NECO and WASCE exams.
Don't wanna be drawn into a long argument,make of this whatever you want.
In d same SE,d churches built the first schools and hospitals and continue to run affordable and quality rural schools and hospitals till date.
You can be your atheist or whatever you are in peace,but don't attempt to discredit glaring facts.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
kettykings:

I understand your view point but my stand point is that just the same way we don't want some Europeans dismissing our cultural and historical practices as scam is the same way we should not dismiss the church as a Ponzi scheme. At the end of the day we would have something like a power contest between the church and the traditional practices to determine the true way to God
I get your point.
That's Good.
I'm a Christian and I know why.
Now, I have traveled across countries.
Do u know there are Causcsian whites that have never been to a church since dey wia born?
Yet they are improving everyday in wisdom and wealth? I have many as neighbors.
Dey don't understand wot Child DEDICATION is.
In Fact, I invited one of my neighbors to attend my Child's Dedication in a nearby Church, she was so surprised and was asking what it meant.
Nigerian Christians should stop peddling lies.
God chooses whom to bless.
God doesn't segregate across Religion, Nigerians should know that. Else China wouldn't be competing with the UK & America today.
Hardwork & consistency pays and not Religion.
How many Churches has China got?

My VIEW about RELIGION;
It's a way through which someone or a group of persons have decided to reverence the creator of the universe. Nothing more!
No Religion is superior to the other.
No Religion should be superior to the Laws of the Land harboring it.
Its only GOD that has the absolute right to decide which religion is supreme.
RELIGION can never be higher than God.
Religion can never be higher than the purpose for which it was created.

IF we understand this, Nigerians will cohabit well.
We shall have less Pastoprenuers.
In the United States, PASTORS hustle.
They hardly pick calls because they have bills to pay. Some work as Nurse Assistants.
In Fact, mine works as a Nurse.
He does 8hrs shift every day with overtime.

But the case is different in Nigeria, where they become domiciled in one office dishing out talks, telling you how to spend your money with fire and Brimestome threats attached.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by BKayy: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Since Anambra state govt returned most schools to their previous church owners,d state has consistently been among d 1st 3 in every NECO and WASCE exams.
Don't wanna be drawn into a long argument,make of this whatever you want.
In d same SE,d churches built the first schools and hospitals and continue to run affordable and quality rural schools and hospitals till date.
You can be your atheist or whatever you are in peace,but don't attempt to discredit glaring facts.
Since Anambra State returned some schools to the missionaries, those schools lost more than 60% of their students due to inability of the parents to cope with the school fees. This is something won't tell you people.
Everyday I see girls trooping out of Ojoto girls which is the only remaining girls government school remaining in that zone because they can't afford the high school fees of Anglican girls (formerly Oba girls). The same can be said for the male schools that the missionary took over. The school fees increased by 800-5000%.
Some went from literally nothing to about 15k, 18k, 25k etc.

The success in education in Anambra is not from the missionary but the people that focus and go extra mile for education.

Church is just a business enterprise.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

Since Anambra State returned some schools to the missionaries, those schools lost more than 60% of their students due to inability of the parents to cope with the school fees. This is something won't tell you people.
Everyday I see girls trooping out of Ojoto girls which is the only remaining girls government school remaining in that zone because they can't afford the high school fees of Anglican girls (formerly Oba girls). The same can be said for the male schools that the missionary took over. The school fees increased by 800-5000%.
Some went from literally nothing to about 15k, 18k, 25k etc.

The success in education in Anambra is not from the missionary but the people that focus and go extra mile for education.

Church is just a business enterprise.
I been de think say you sabi something, but now I know you don't.
Anambra handed over schools to missionaries and started having success in education almost immediately but you think its not because of the handover but something else?
And 25k school fees is too much for a secondary school student meanwhile ppl pay 50k upwards per term for children in creche/daycare?
The mark of an educated and sound mind is the ability to live and let live.
I'm not gay nor atheist but I'm educated and sound enough to ignore them since they don't hurt anyone.
That is what you should do.If you don't believe in religion anymore, ignore those who do and don't discredit verifiable facts because you hate religion.
Your type sef go throw bomb if you be muslim
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by BKayy: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
CaptainAyub:

I been de think say you sabi something, but now I know you don't.
Anambra handed over schools to missionaries and started having success in education almost immediately but you think its not because of the handover but something else?
The mark of an educated and sound mind is the ability to live and let live.
I'm not gay nor atheist but I'm educated and sound enough to ignore them since they don't hurt anyone.
That is what you should do.If you don't believe in religion anymore, ignore those who do and don't discredit verifiable facts because you hate religion.
Your type sef go throw bomb if you be muslim
Of all the nonsense you wrote, the only thing I can pick from it is that you thought that Anambra became what she is in education because of the missionary handover but you are wrong.

Anybody living in Anambra knows that majority (more than 70%) of the students of secondary school level attend private schools. So if the change was ever to occur, it has to come from there.
Anambra achieved her success because of State Government interference in Private school sector. Ask any idiot.

The government of Peter Obi and that of Obiano became fully integrated in the private school affairs, dishing out too much regulations that saw closure of many that didn't meet up to standards.

As for Missionary handover.. It was one of the worst thing Peter Obi did and it hasn't yielded any fruit apart from discouraging poor people from going to school. Anyways, Peter Obi once said that a poor man's child is not meant for higher institution when he increased ANSU school fees.

So speak on what you have good knowledge on not moving in the direction designed by people running propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

How many people play keyboard, saxophone and the rest?
You think you are talking to a novice that doesn't know about the game.

See how the scamming House called church do it. They first pay the first set to play, after which they will force or coerce those that they feel have the talent to learn from the pro, then use the new guys for the rest of their miserable youths as unpayed musical instrumentalists until their eyes open.

Oga if black people can minimise their stupidity, the continent won't be like this.
You are correct.
The FIRST THING a Conman needs from his prey is his or her Brain.
The moment that is gotten, every other thing falls into place.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by BKayy: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are correct.
The FIRST THING a Conman needs from his prey is his or her Brain.
The moment that is gotten, every other thing falls into place.
One wonders why all these scammers don't allow questions or proof. All they rely on is dogma. It is so because the majority believes in it.

When the Europeans became smarter, the church ran to Africa to continue deceiving the ignorant blacks. To show how blacks are foolish, some of them now think that they are destined to bring the church back to Europe. Dumb blacks.
Some like my brothers now think that they are Jews. Chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
My parents Anglican church was rebuilt by one of their members all by himself and it's worth around 300m. But baba no post pic online undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Despacito1: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX4XJNoCyNU

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYGbuZsFXeA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala
Only a black man will convert indusrty to church praying for jobs, finacial breakthrough and money to survive. Maybe Jesu will send it from heaven. Even if its ordinary bottle table water mini factory can employ boys and put them out of street or bushes doing ESN/Ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

One wonders why all these scammers don't allow questions or proof. All they rely on is dogma. It is so because the majority believes in it.

When the Europeans became smarter, the church ran to Africa to continue deceiving the ignorant blacks. To show how blacks are foolish, some of them now think that they are destined to bring the church back to Europe. Dumb blacks.
Some like my brothers now think that they are Jews. Chai
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are just correct.
U hardly find churches littered in the streets of Advanced countries. In Fact, my Church is worth about $1 million dollars yet the number of seats therein is not up to 100.
Church is always half-filled.
The Funny Thing is, we eat massively every blessed Sunday and Tuesdays.
People are encouraged to come Hungry.
This negates what we have in Nigeria.
I have told people to AVOID one man Church.
That's the least they can do for themselves.
One man Church has penchant for autocracy
NIGERIA is the way it is because of Hunger.
Hunger has been weaponised.
Now used by Pastors and Politicians.
A well sufficient country doesn't worry about 100,000 capacity seater Church.
Most people won't come, because they all will be engaged, yet God blesses them.
How do we reconcile such?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
More blessings to you Oba
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by treatise: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Igbo man claiming to be yoruba, wetin cause this na ?
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Btruth: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yinmu..... smiley
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Reality3080: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Even when ur money is drug money like that ozubulu guy that caused killings in church,just have money n collect chieftancy title

No wonder a vast majority of their son are cooling off in different prisons in the world

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) / Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.