Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) (61087 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
cool

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:
Church is not a development.

Obi Cubana should be concerned about the fact that there are 4 clubs in Oba and none of them is his, instead of him, if he must build something, bring something of value to his community, something that can employ his people, he is bringing an old ponzi scheme called Church to make the people lazier, poorer and dumber.

This speaks of how much he loves his community.

Wetin church do una?..devil don dey dance shaku shaku for una psycho anyhow.let him build where youths should be taking meth kwansa kwansa abi,nwokem?...Abeg reason spiritually positive and support good. angry
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by elbaraj2020(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

How many people play keyboard, saxophone and the rest?
You think you are talking to a novice that doesn't know about the game.

See how the scamming House called church do it. They first pay the first set to play, after which they will force or coerce those that they feel have the talent to learn from the pro, then use the new guys for the rest of their miserable youths as unpayed musical instrumentalists until their eyes open.

Oga if black people can minimise their stupidity, the continent won't be like this.
Forget the ignorant fellow, he was even comfortable mentioning nonsense, where on earth do you call sexaphon n keyboard playing employment? Na dem dey encourage church atrausities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Are you guys dumb or what he obviously did it for MONEY!!!! Don’t you know that there is money in religion in poor nations like Nigeria?!!
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

Obi Cubana should be concerned about the fact that there are 4 clubs in Oba and none of them is his, instead of him, if he must build something, bring something of value to his community, something that can employ his people, he is bringing an old ponzi scheme called Church to make the people lazier, poorer and dumber.

While I agree with the points you made, I'm worried about the picture of President Xi you put up. While the points made in the picture may be correct, attributing it to Xi is worrisome. If he indeed made that comment, is there a reference I can look up to confirm that?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by StarGra: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
He can still do better....

Humans are insatiable.....You sound like someone who would be so ungrateful....

christejames:
Quite commendable

But better human development is better, I know he is still doing quite well in that regard but he can still do better.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by nothingzpoil: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
BKayy:

The first step in liberating oneself from dogmatic practices and superstitions is eliminating fear from one's life.
So you are wasting your time if you think I can be moved by fear.

Lemme break it down like this for thou that had ears to listen.

Government: Obey or go to JAIL

School: Obey or you FAIL.

Church: Obey or go to HELL.

You see my brother, the whole thing is a SYSTEM ruled by FEAR...

Religion has done Africa more harm than good .

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Litmus: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
I had an extraordinarily vivid dream in November - so realistic was it that I have since wondered whether i had in fact experienced one of those near death episodes. I did wake up fighting for breath as well as feeling cold but loved and privileged; however, i now err on the side of dream since the figure i met, who was siting at the foot of the single tree in a vast swaying grass lawn, was same Commercial Christ that is a depiction of controversies . He was with his back against the tree, toying with a long plant stem when i appeared out of nowhere.

We discussed much, but I'll cut to what he told me in relation to fate ( is fate the right term? (i don't know)). ln any case, he said that a person's true worth to God lies in the effort or actual positive difference they made to the lives of other living things around them . He then showed me the Earth from the perspective of space. The Earth was spotted all over representing individual human beings. Tiny rings appeared around each tiny spot, these rings represented each individual's sphere of influence in the world. These rings varied in size relative to individuals contribution to the well-being of others. Amazingly, although the planet he showed me was festooned with billions of spots surrounded by rings none overlapped. Reading my mind, he showed me what the world will resemble when all the rings overlapped. These rings, of all sizes, then spread,overlapped and the earth became faceted and shone like the brightest diamond, radiating perfect happiness.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by sammysammy111(m): 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Our church no get time to pay instrumentalists, na only pastor way like music de pay and encourage instrumentalists with stipends

This church would get Keyboardist, saxophonists, drummers taking boys off the street giving them stipends

This church is already employing the services of artisans and would continue to have artisans for regular maintenance

The church would be contributing to the immediate needs of that community as always, while catering for the physiological needs of citizens bastardized by their government
[/quote]
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
History555:
Oga u people should leave church building. Concentrate more on water, schools, hospital and road. Leave church alone
Says the devil angry
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by oxygeng: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
This one is now diversifying based on advice from pulpit criminals. "Just give us the structure and we will give you 4o% monthly" the people of Oba should be very vigilant because the small rice and cow meat they ate is about to be taken back in many fold.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by honestivo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Deborah98:
This one they're building churches up and down is there something they're not telling us sad well I commend them for that but I'll suggest they focus more on human development and building too and also some social amenities. You can't build church when they people coming to worship there have to suffer to get there, by this I mean bad roads. We need more school,clean and portable water supplies, hospitals and their likes too.
Not giving ur resources for church growth doesn't make you reacher
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by larryking540: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Deborah98:
This one they're building churches up and down is there something they're not telling us sad well I commend them for that but I'll suggest they focus more on human development and building too and also some social amenities. You can't build church when they people coming to worship there have to suffer to get there, by this I mean bad roads. We need more school,clean and portable water supplies, hospitals and their likes too.
it's business not the usual business you know of ,I will tell u a secret most big men or women can decide to fund an unknown church project under an existing church ,any offering paid ,and tith paid with be splited ,take obi cubana for example that's his his target,from night club to church ,I laugh in Swahili ,,,,,if Nigeria govt don't raid these multiple churches standing in 1 street at a time , instead of industry ,I just pity Nigeria in the next 50years to come ,,even canopy they go say na church ,most of the youth a jobless at home after graduation ,no single industry even the community boys have literal sold the whole community out already ,now they are back to square 1.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by akaypary442(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na the man money before ooo
BKayy:

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Soon they will start shooting themselves in the so called church like last time.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by bot101(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
church is development

This church would get Keyboardist, saxophonists, drummers taking boys off the street giving them stipends

This church is already employing the services of artisans and would continue to have artisans for regular maintenance

The church would be contributing to the immediate needs of that community as always, while catering for the physiological needs of citizens bastardized by their government

Quit deceiving yourself. If church was development, Nigeria would be in the top 20 most developed nations. Stop hiding behind religion to spew crass rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Vadese1: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Obi my guy, God will continue to keep you for us. You are already blessed
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Chiefsir(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Building churches now is a form of bragging rights & immortality thing to wealthy people
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by BKayy: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
airsaylongcome:

While I agree with the points you made, I'm worried about the picture of President Xi you put up. While the points made in the picture may be correct, attributing it to Xi is worrisome. If he indeed made that comment, is there a reference I can look up to confirm that?

I don't think he said such but I just love the message
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Kaniff: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
A man referred to as Obi Cubana builds a worship temple in Oba. As a religious obligation. All he did he did for a good purpose. As much as it will come with great benefit not just for his soul but for his people their would still be people who would criticise it. Its normal in the movie of life. But remember you who condemn what have you contributed to humanity ?
The construction of this site has been a source of income for the building professionals not just that it will also serve a spiritual,mental and physical purpose for the people of his community alike.

See the good side of all things. For the sake of LOVE
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Successfulben: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Look at this educated mugu blind folded by poor religion. So you are openly commending the building of a church by a man with questionable character and source of income? The same man who has invested heavily over the years on club houses amidst is drug dealing business he operates in close doors. Tomorrow now people like you would be first to abuse Bihari not knowing that you are not anywhere close. A man that has not established a relationship with Jesus now builds a house for the same God that he(Obi Cubana) does not know? Ride on mammon worshipper.
Truthissupreme:
church is development

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by preciousmetals: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
And who told you that people of Oba have no water, school, hospital in their town?, go and make your own money and use it for whatever you want, and stop crying for another man wealth, he's doing what his spirit told him, the same Obi Cubana have made over hundred people millionaire in the same Oba if you don't know
History555:
Oga u people should leave church building. Concentrate more on water, schools, hospital and road. Leave church alone
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Amah70: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Truthissupreme:
church is development

I n'agwa Beaty. Church now becomes industry, produces utility, and net employer of labour, abi? Only in Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by preciousmetals: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
Tell us the source of his wealth, envy will send you to early grave if you don't take time
Successfulben:
Look at this educated mugu blind folded by poor religion. So you are openly commending the building of a church by a man with questionable character and source of income? The same man who has invested heavily over the years on club houses amidst is drug dealing business he operates in close doors. Tomorrow now people like you would be first to abuse Bihari not knowing that you are not anywhere close. A man that has not established a relationship with Jesus now builds a house for the same God that he(Obi Cubana) does not know? Ride on mammon worshipper.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by preciousmetals: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
The same guy have made over hundred people millionaire in the same Oba town, you guys should stop your envy, go and make money and use it for whatever you want and nobody will question you
Amah70:

I n'agwa Beaty. Church now becomes industry, produces utility, and net employer of labour, abi? Only in Anambra state.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by preciousmetals: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yes you can also build one in your village and use it to brag if you thinking building a church is buying pure water, people like you does not even have a single room called their own and you will come on internet talking rubbish about someone who make money and chose to use his money to do what he like
Chiefsir:
Building churches now is a form of bragging rights & immortality thing to wealthy people
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Sterlingpounds: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
That's great! congratulations.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by preciousmetals: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
And you think building church means he's going into church business?, he's building church to donate to his village, nobody own church in Roman Catholic or Anglican church
oxygeng:
This one is now diversifying based on advice from pulpit criminals. "Just give us the structure and we will give you 4o% monthly" the people of Oba should be very vigilant because the small rice and cow meat they ate is about to be taken back in many fold.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Pharaoh94(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
If it was a mosque, you people will not criticise. Because is church, you are calling development. Call your leaders for development and leave the individual to build his God a church.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Izychi: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Deborah98:

If only you knew how many well meaning Nigerians who have tried to do these things (good roads, govt schools renovation and building new blocks etc) and how govt of the say frustrated them, you'd want to pelt stones at the people in power.

So pls leave them alone. Nigeria is a very difficult place. How can I want to construct a good road in my community and the local govt chairman + traditional rule, etc stand against it. That I must I bride them first.... Pls you don't know the country you're living in.
Re: Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
Izychi:

If only you knew how many well meaning Nigerians who have tried to do these things (good roads, govt schools renovation and building new blocks etc) and how govt of the say frustrated them, you'd want to pelt stones at the people in power.

So pls leave them alone. Nigeria is a very difficult place. How can I want to construct a good road in my community and the local govt chairman + traditional rule, etc stand against it. That I must I bride them first.... Pls you don't know the country you're living in.

Can you lend me money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos) / Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti / Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.