Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands (25095 Views)

Funke Felix-Adejumo: "The Side Chick Is Eating Your Remnant, Act Unbothered" / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by FullBlastLight: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

What you definitely need is Deliverance.

To even think d person behind dt Moniker is a man is quite disgusting & off-putting!

No woman, even if na Olosho, wld dare write dt obscenity abt herself in public, regardless of weda or not it's a faceless forum!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by MuteMute(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
lomprico:
I am perfect biaach

Lol buth you no get money
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
sotall:

Are you h*rny

Better be careful. The person writing that statement is most likely a man like yourself.

No let make them scam you
you don see where who wan scam person us been scam,, no be today we dey see them
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by FullBlastLight: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I agree.

She needs serious deliverance because the kind of demons in her would be those stubborn ones that cannot come out except by prayer and fasting.

Who be "she" wey need deliverance?

D person behind dt Moniker is a man!

Don't get it twisted & neva get fooled!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by segtech68: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
i'm the man for you

MadamVanessa:
Sure, I totally agree with her.

I am not waiting for a perfect man, because certainly such man won't come.

My own definition of a perfect man is a man with a working dick, that stands erect and strong like the rock of Gibraltar immediately my pussy is being sighted by him. Then he uses the dick to pummeled , scattered, digged the pussy with reckless abandoned, especially when I am horrrnnnnny.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by BESTScientist1: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Vanessa, are you married?....some things need to be in proper perception...call me on 07061933085
MadamVanessa:

My own definition of a perfect man is a man with a working dick, that stands erect and strong like the rock of Gibraltar immediately my pussy is being sighted by him. Then he uses the dick to pummeled , scattered, digged the pussy with reckless abandoned, especially when I am horrrnnnnny.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Judd007: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
You made me remember that bank advert those days. Big. Strong. Reliable.
Sammydanny:
shocked
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Well dear
Such men don't exist,there comes a point in a man's life when he begins to see his wife like his sister after years of marriage maybe 3-5yrs.At this point when he sees you even naked he feels almost nothing no mater how beautiful and elegant you look unless it's been days or weeks he last saw you. At this point he sees having sex with you as work or a responsibility he has to fulfill bt when he goes outside his d*ck stands at the sight of any other woman that is not you. However that doesn't mean he loves you less bt it's just what it is and happens to Everyman especially the ones who's wife no longer care about taking care of their body. So your dream man doesn't exist dear .

2 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Pufpuf(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I am here, let's meet
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by ddcoments(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Are u married. This ur comment eh will make some guys here cum. Take it easy but I like the boldness and expressive comment
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Lindodo20: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
This greedy woman is living proof that pastoral calling cannot change bad character to good
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
End time preachers with their weird teachings. So if a man is a ritualist, Yahoo boy, wife beater or raped an infant, his wife should always cover him so that he will continue to do worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by placeofallure(f): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
As long as there's no perfection in humanity, there can't be a perfect husband or a perfect wife. We manage our flaws and can only hope it gets better. The pastor Mrs. Is 100% correct!

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by kvegas(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You may not make heaven like this o���
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by naijawood: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Where is the lie in what she said...?
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by funshint(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

grin grin you're naughty but beautiful too.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by ufotty2001: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You are looking for a perfect dic.k. I hope your Pus.sy is not as wide as river Niger..

2 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by SURElee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
If only when they preach these messages they balance it.

The men also should know there is no perfect wife from anywhere same way they as husbands arent perfect.

Is it only women who go about lamenting about the imperfections of their husbands? No. Men also do it about their wives.

Same way some wives involve their families and friends or strangers, is the same way some husbands open up their wives to bashings from outsiders too.

Make these preachers dey balance the message. The marriage will succeed when it is built by both husband and wife in it.

These preachers can't be hammering wives about and then leave the head out of it. Will two work together except they agree?

This is why we have some women doing all to make it work and the husbands tearing it down.

It is well. Udo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Sholaco: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

yes, especially when you are ovulating..well, age no dey your side again, no choice!

1 Like

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Ttjj: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Saintmary(f): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
pansophist:
If people accept others imperfection the way they want others to accept theirs, then there should be no issue. But humans by default, are very hard on others, while being easy on themselves. They have build up fantasies in their head about what someone should be, when they themselves can't even measure up to their own standards.

And this is very common with women. Many women don't live in the real world. They are physically with you in this world, but their mental reality is totally different. And because of these , many of them suffers. Because when your mental configurations doesn't match with the reality, it's a different kind of pain.

You're almost correct except that both gender has unrealistic expectations.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Kaymaxine(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

rephrase that to.... there is no prefect husband FOR YOU!
Instead of you to learn and keep quiet.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by freddie009(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
You feel people will see you as being real by selling out your brother or sister or father or mother out. Nah see finish e go result to.

My younger brother had an issue, there was this friend of mine I always complain to e go join me they yab my bro. I visited him a certain day and I found out his bro was even worse. That's when it clicked.

You can quarrel among yourselves but don't let it out. I learned something from a family you can't have issues with any of the members they will all come on you, right or wrong. They always paint that perfect picture.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by pansophist(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saintmary:

Yes, but in a general scale, women have an unrealistic expectations than men, just as women cry more than men. You're welcome.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by GoldenSpec: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Choose ur own demon and start worshipping him or her! grin
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Solofresh2: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Nice one baby girl cheesy
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by freddie009(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Saintmary:

Most men are realistic. Women are carried away by what they see on movies and social media, unknown to them these things are scripted.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Solofresh2: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Kriss216:

What you definitely need is Deliverance.
I don't see anything bad in what she said.Afterall,every marriage requires a good sex too, to keep it going wink
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Alaganature09(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
MadamVanessa:

And someone will be proud of this product from a torn condom
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by Popejero(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

rephrase that to.... there is no prefect husband FOR YOU!
No one is perfect except God
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by kawkab: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Amarabae:
A responsible and disciplined husband needs no covering,
the both married should identify their weaknesses and fix it

Thank you for your post. Both parties/gender should rather focus on covering each other. Men should equally stop looking for perfect wifes/women.

Rev Funke Felix Adejumo most times focuses too much on women. She piles pressures on women a lot of times, I belive should bring in balance in her sermon.
Re: Funke Felix-Adejumo: There Is No Perfect Husband Anywhere, Cover Your Husbands by kawkab: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
SURElee:
If only when they preach these messages they balance it.

The men also should know there is no perfect wife from anywhere same way they as husbands arent perfect.

Is it only women who go about lamenting about the imperfections of their husbands? No. Men also do it about their wives.

Same way some wives involve their families and friends or strangers, is the same way some husbands open up their wives to bashings from outsiders too.

Make these preachers dey balance the message. The marriage will succeed when it is built by both husband and wife in it.

These preachers can't be hammering wives about and then leave the head out of it. Will two work together except they agree?

This is why we have some women doing all to make it work and the husbands tearing it down.

It is well. Udo!

I totally agree with you.

This kind of preaching where the woman becomes the focus gives some men the ego-push to feel they have the right to behave in a particular way and their wives should just put up with it.

Today a lot of women are slaving to keep their homes while their husband throw up tantrums and all manner of bad behviours unbecoming of a man.

This kind of preaching should be balanced, unfortunately Funke Felix Adejumo, comes down heavy on women most times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Have Sex On Valentine's Day? / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.