Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) (17246 Views)

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by mechanics(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hmmmm, salvation, sanctification and the baptism in the Holy Spirit are the criteria to make it to heaven, other things are secondary, but as a Christian, one should not joke with the issue of bride price, if one is staying with a lady and has not fully paid her bride price, he his seeking the wrath of God upon himself.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Scoobiano1991: 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ignoramus sighted....

Is this from or for Africans?

Exodus 22:16-17: "If a man seduces a virgin who is not pledged to be married and sleeps with her, he must pay the bride-price, and she shall be his wife. If her father absolutely refuses to give her to him, he must still pay the bride-price for virgins."

Kriss216:
God has no business with bride price.

Bride price is just one of the tools devise by hungry African parents to extort their prospective in-laws.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by TheOmoney(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
No be everyone suppose marry....By the way Heaven is over hyped... imagine humans working seriously to achieve something in the Afterlife....why not give me my reward here!?

1 Like

Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Sholaco: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
After the payment of your bride price why u no go your heaven again
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by specialmati(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
wonder233:
There is no price on a human being. What you meant to say was "why would two unmarried people be living together". Bride price has nothing to do with marriage validity. What makes a marriage valid is the consent of the two individuals expressed in front of witnesses.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmm explain please so all this guys engaging their girlfriends in a mall should go home and start living together without visiting the families to do what's necessarily
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by specialmati(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
wonder233:
There is no price on a human being. What you meant to say was "why would two unmarried people be living together". Bride price has nothing to do with marriage validity. What makes a marriage valid is the consent of the two individuals expressed in front of witnesses.
] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmm explain please so all this guys engaging their girlfriends in a mall should go home and start living together without visiting the families to do what's necessarily
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Wittysmith(m): 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
You will miss heaven if your bride price is not paid!

You will miss heaven if you don't pay tithe!

You will miss heaven if you don't do this and do that!

If the death of Christ is not perfect and sufficient enough to guarantee man's salvation, then it's all in vain and the devil is a big winner!

Many Nigerian preachers need a refresher course in the New Covenant.

1 Like

Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Cantonese: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Killermamba:

What about our brothers and sisters in Europe and America where bride price is not paid, you only go to court to get registered as couples and thats all, won't they make heaven? Mind you no one collect pride price or dowry, so people like don Moen won't make heaven?

Now that is what obtains in their societies. Whether you go to Court or Church or Mosque, the fact is that you are married legitimately. When they marry in the registry, it is very legitimate and accepted. The difference with ours is the dowry/bride price that MUST first be paid.

What we should all learn in this subject matter is the fact that living with a man/woman in the house without marrying legitimately does not make you married. It is called co-habitation. It is sinful in Christianity. It is sinful in Islam. It is sinful culturally, it is sinful morally. When you have sex, it is called fornication and as you know fornication is sinful.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by kumulus(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by SocialJustice: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
See her big breast, come curve for my front make I pass back check your brain.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Emperor88(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
wordapostle:
Chai who do we offend. Many people had decided to spoil the good name of Christianity.

Eternity is too serious for bride price to be he the ticket

Until all these people are arrested, we will not move forward in this country. Someone will just wake up and start spewing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by marhez43(f): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
Gud.not only girls.guy if u did nt pay ur wife brideprice u are a THEIF.and ladies any guy that say wed church run away
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by northbird: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
mechanics:
Hmmmm, salvation, sanctification and the baptism in the Holy Spirit are the criteria to make it to heaven, other things are secondary, but as a Christian, one should not joke with the issue of bride price, if one is staying with a lady and has not fully paid her bride price, he his seeking the wrath of God upon himself.

The bolded is false. Are you an advocate of God?
When a Nigerian leaves the shores of the country, he/she will be shocked at how things are different.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by marhez43(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Men pay ur fiancee brideprice.ladies any man that say he want to hustle after sex he wil now pay dont agree men ar evil
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by marhez43(f): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ladies dont allow any guy use u nd dumb u.brideprice is a security to u.church wedding is a security to u u must do it
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by marhez43(f): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Men who are theifs greedy stingy wik*ed that will not pay his wife brideprice.2022 shine ur eyeee oo ladies.men ehhh
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Babalegba(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
hmmm ok i understand what you mean but dont say your dad didnt accept your sis bride price because in that case it means he rejects his inlaw,but rather say my sis bride price was paid but my dad use it to bless them.that your dad didnt collect your sis bride price doesnt mean her bride price was not paid.bride price is a token presented in contest of the groom family wanting to take a bride from another family thats where it all started before the church setting in to bless the union.no right church will wed you if bride price are not paid.that of india is still intact bride price was still paid
You are confusing culture with spirituality. A church has nothing to do with bride price but represents God at the union.The priest acts as the representative of God at the marriage and any attempt to extort exorbitant bride price from the groom is an act of corruption and unscriptural.. A woman should not be sold. In India the bride price is of negative balance since the woman pays the price to the husbands family. Asking for exorbitant bride price shows quite clearly that the bride's family is poverty stricken

1 Like

Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by specialmati(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Babalegba:
You are confusing culture with spirituality. A church has nothing to do with bride price but represents God at the union.The priest acts as the representative of God at the marriage and any attempt to extort exorbitant bride price from the groom is an act of corruption and unscriptural.. A woman should not be sold. In India the bride price is of negative balance since the woman pays the price to the husbands family. Asking for exorbitant bride price shows quite clearly that the bride's family is poverty stricken
grin grin grin grin omo you they confuse me join so paying bride price means the lady is sold
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by deepwater(f): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Madam professor, she is using a general common words, your arguement is like arguing for salary and wages or neck and throat. She is not presenting legal paper to be differentiating about dowry and pride price. The statement is all about fulfillment marriage rites of a woman, you call call it whatever you like as it's applied to you.

The point exactly, not all cultures have that fulfillment marriage rites of a woman . So how do we segregate who sees God?
BTW Can we have an intelligent conversation void of name calling son ?
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by northbird: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Babalegba:

Baba on the bolded, you are100% correct. When I see some ridiculous bride price,I know it's from poor family relations. I'm like, these things ( bride price, marriage list) are meant to be symbolic, frustrating young couples cos of fulfilling one cultural practice.

In some cultures, it's bragging rights. I did this, n that, the whole village feel me.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by northbird: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
specialmati:
hmmm ok i understand what you mean but dont say your dad didnt accept your sis bride price because in that case it means he rejects his inlaw,but rather say my sis bride price was paid but my dad use it to bless them.that your dad didnt collect your sis bride price doesnt mean her bride price was not paid.bride price is a token presented in contest of the groom family wanting to take a bride from another family thats where it all started before the church setting in to bless the union.no right church will wed you if bride price are not paid.that of india is still intact bride price was still paid

Forget it. Bride price is just symbolic. The most important factor in marriage is the parental consent/blessings . Once that is granted., the couple can go ahead and start living together.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by specialmati(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
northbird:

Forget it. Bride price is just symbolic. The most important factor in marriage is the parental consent/blessings . Once that is granted., the couple can go ahead and start living together.
shocked shocked shocked shocked ok i know what is bride price and i know what its used for.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Ourkitchenpalm: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Dowry is the same as Bride Prize. No difference between a woman whose dowry has not been paid and a prostitute...........

Matthew 1:18
[18]Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.

Joseph paid dowry. You don't BETROTHED empty handed.

Amotolongbo:
Bride prize paying is just a cultural tradition and practice, not a spiritual thing.

What about places where bride prize isn’t paid but dowry? Who won’t see Jesus between the man and the woman in a Dowry paying culture?

Another case: We’ve heard about the bride families who refused collecting the bride prize brought to them by the grooms’ families. Who will not see Jesus between the two families, the grooms’ families whose prize was rejected or the brides’ families who rejected it?

Some people will just sleep and have a nightmare and attach the nightmare to reality when they wake up.

Talking about the Jesus she talked about seeing, where in the Bible is it written that Joseph paid the bride prize for his mum, Virgin Mary?
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Toydad: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Insidenaija:
Controversial Nigerian preacher, Kate has said that women whose bride price are not paid will never see the face of God, Newspremises reports.

This came after a lady whose wedding she attended, narrated how she saw a vision of herself going to heaven but started "coming down". She said after another lady asked why she's no longer going to heaven, she heard a voice saying 'her bride price has not been paid which is why she can't go'.

She added that after she woke and told her husband about the vision, he immediately started off the process of paying her bride price and holding their wedding.

Backing the lady, Sister Kate stated that issue of bride price is very serious and can hinder one from getting to heaven even with their religious positions and soul winning campaigns.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QThE6RI4E_w][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/if-your-bride-price-is-not-paid-you-can-never-see-the-face-of-god-no-matter-the-number-of-souls-you-won-or-religious-position-female-preacher-video/
All this people will just come and be dropping lamba for us saying they see this see that, just exactly like the video I watched on Twitter where the lady said any body that supports football club is definitely commiting sin and if parents buy ball � for his/her kids is also involving the kids in the ways of the devil, that football was created as a easiest means to bring people together to the kingdom of the devil ����
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by northbird: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ourkitchenpalm:
Dowry is the same as Bride Prize. No difference between a woman whose dowry has not been paid and a prostitute...........

Matthew 1:18
[18]Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.

Joseph paid dowry. You don't BETROTHED empty handed.

Why are you twisting scriptures? Let me clear you.
Bethrohed- means, the young lady (a VIRGIN) given to another young man as partner ( even when they are still in their teens) It's a common practice in the middle east.

BTW, are you joking at the bolded? That's a lie, Biko.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Funkybabee(f): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Funny but it's true

Any union that's not legally seal, paying dowry or bride price attract ev!l things to happen
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by northbird: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Funkybabee:
Funny but it's true

Any union that's not legally seal, paying dowry or bride price attract ev!l things to happen from the Lord not Dev!l

False. Wake up. Who told you all these things.?

Can you back this with a scripture? I doubt it embarassed
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by gnhpowerhouse: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Here comes the Spoke Person of God...Bull Crap saying something that they do not hear from God ..Does God even speaks to them .. Mtchew..
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by bigman001(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Retired hoe seeking relevance.
Bro you harsh oooo grin grin grin
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by OLULAW: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ex Oloshos seeking global attention.
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by JOemmy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is not biblical abeg what about white ladies whose culturrs doesn't require them to be pay any bride price on their heads before marriage?
Re: If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
northbird:

False. Wake up. Who told you all these things.?

Can you back this with a scripture? I doubt it embarassed

Try it, don't pay it for five years then come back to share your experience here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Bet? / Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body / 8 Things You Should Know About Unanswered Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.