Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On This - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please I Need Your Advice On This (200 Views)

Advice On Solar Generator / Help Advice On 3000w Home Solar Lighting System For Tv, Laptop And Lights / Advice On The Best Internet Provider In Ogba, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice On This by Bensondrums(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Hello nairalanders

I dont know if this is the right section for my topic so please pardon me.

For some weeks now, I have been trying to buy a product( portable solar generator) from Alibaba down to Nigeria but my major challenge since then is finding a trustable and less expensive shipping company that can deliver the item from China to atleast Apapa port. I dont want to fall into the hands of scammers as I have been receiving their messages on WhatsApp telling me about their shipping services and from further investigation they turn out to be false. Please If there is a trusted shipping company you know in China that can help me deliver the goods please let me know the name and address of the company in China, so that if the item is bought I will direct the seller to address.

Thanks as I await your response.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Series 6 Watch For Sale GPS LTE 44mm 169k / Sold!!! Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale / Like New UK Used Asus K55N With 8GB RAM At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.