Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries (9548 Views)

Military Destroys 23 Illegal Refineries, Arrests 60 Oil Thieves / Senate Grants Kalu's Motion To End Illegal Mining, Gold Smuggling In Nigeria / RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
This Soot is the REAL Test to show if Wike REALLY care about his own peoole

If Wike does nothing, then it will confirm that Wike is a bloody hypocrite for attacking Buhari on insurgency.

If wike can't close illegal refinery in HIS own small state. Then he should FOREVER shut up when it comes to blaming Buhari for not tackling bandits in the whole of Nigeria.

His small state that generates the money used in building roads and paying teachers in your BIG state. Show some respect to your mother. Rivers is your mother — she feeds you. Buhari is a total failure.

I'll score you 0.2/10.

3 Likes

Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by dandollaz: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Is Rivers state government not also getting returns from those illegal refineries?
Rivers Government is too big for these nonsense

1 Like

Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by d4gmail: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2021
It's a shame. If you can afford to relocate from PHC please just do.
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by faste: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2021
DropsMic:
Una never suffer enough
Even wike self de involved !
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by faste: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=dandollaz post=108930421]
Rivers Government is too big for these nonsense[/quote.It might not rivers state but individuals in government!
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by dandollaz: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=faste post=108930634][/quote]
Not at all.
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by musicwriter(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Wike you want to take away food from the mouth of your people. Remember "illegal" gold is being mined in Zamfara.

Well, you Niger Delta elites are in a deep sleep and I have no idea when you all would wake up. That's why OBJ can capriciously say in your face that your oil belong to Nigeria.

Have your all your youths learn geology, petrochemucal Engineering, modular refinery building, build filling stations, then legalize so called illegal refineries. The only way you'll profit from the oil under your feet is learning the science and business of oil. If you can't profit from that oil legally or so called illegally, then you're not worth to be called a human being.

1 Like

Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
dandollaz:

Wike have tried all possible means to stop it but guess who benefits more.The police and soldiers are the main benefactors because they make huge money from those people moving the product.They are making millions everyday so tell me how will they stop them.its only civil defence they fear most I swear.
See, Wike Government is not just ready to stop it, forget all this excuse.
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by GetMeRight: 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
musicwriter:
Wike you want to take away food from the mouth of your people. Remember "illegal" gold is being mined in Zamfara.

Well, you Niger Delta elites are in a deep sleep and I have no idea when you all would wake up. That's why OBJ can capriciously say in your face that your oil belong to Nigeria.

Have your all your youths learn geology, petrochemucal Engineering, modular refinery building, build filling stations, then legalize so called illegal refineries. The only way you'll profit from the oil under your feet is learning the science and business of oil. If you can't profit from that oil legally or so called illegally, then you're not worth to be called a human being .

And who is crying now? Who is dying now?
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by lomprico(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:
Gov Wike should stop playing to the gallery. He can't say he doesn't know those who are behind the illegal bunkering in Rivers state.

Go after them if you are really serious. Would you people even take citizens suggestions/info seriously?

They would soon claim of releasing money for the company while the same government won't allow them to do their work properly as na buddy buddies dey behind the illegal refinery

Can he face Ateke?
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by NoFucksToGive: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
helinues:

Is Rivers state government not also getting returns from those illegal refineries?

Good question!!! This is what I have been telling people!! Surely some persons in government House in rivers state get daily returns from these illegal refineries certainly!! Otherwise it would have been a thing of the past
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by AmazingELixir: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Good question!!! This is what I have been telling people!! Surely some persons in government House in rivers state get daily returns from these illegal refineries certainly!! Otherwise it would have been a thing of the past

Exactly what you've been telling people, if I might ask from what premise are holding such assertion..?
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by musicwriter(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
GetMeRight:

And who is crying now? Who is dying now?

I said they should go and learn how to build standard modular refinery. That's the solution to that.

By the way, Ithey've always been forest refineries there for many years. There's smoke-like air everywhere in the Sahara at this time even here in my village. This is harmattan season. Theirs may just be more intense.
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by baggioni: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
At last
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by Agricmoney(m): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Better.Atleast they got the message

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by UnabashedIPOB: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
You have not seen anything yet. This is just the beginning of your environmental catastrophe!
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by duniem(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
I hope it won't just end in talks alone.
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by FiverrTutor(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2021
d4gmail:
It's a shame. If you can afford to relocate from PHC please just do.

I just relocated to Lagos 1 week ago. I will never come back to that Portharcourt again
Re: Soot, Fire Outbreaks: RSG Seeks Citizens Synergy To End Illegal Refineries by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2021
1626six:
[s][/s]
lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Uzodimma / APC Knocks Plateau Governor, Speaker For Refusing To Swear In Lawmakers / Why Do You Hate The Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.