Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video (56741 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by lampi: 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

Anambra hosts the largest number of low moral individuals like Andy Uba. Home of ritualists and mkpụrụ mmiri addicts . What a useless state tongue
my brother hate will destroy you stop swimming in hate.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by prophetfire: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

Anambra hosts the largest number of low moral individuals like Andy Uba. Home of ritualists and mkpụrụ mmiri addicts . What a useless state tongue
. Low moral individuals like Tinubu that holds lagosians by the scrotum, while sniffing his cocaine. Or the headquarters of skull mining?

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by kiddkash(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Igbodicool:
Like Andy Ubah like Hope Uzodimma.

Nothing can wash away their political sin in Igbo land.
hope will get what is coming to him
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by warlordd(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu airport will be the biggest loser. Anambra people are already redirecting their flights to the Anambra airport. And the coming on board of Ebonyi airport will finally sound a death knell on the Enugu airport though Ebonyi airport will struggle too due to poverty in Ebonyi state. I see Ethiopian Airways relocating their international flights from Enugu to Anambra soon.

You're right because most of the importers are based in Anambra.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Jecyangel(f): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

E pain you wella.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by OLULAW: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Stolen wealth. Shameless people.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by globemoney01: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
meccuno:
let Obiano compete with Umahi first
Obiano is better than Umahi and Obi combined. Anambra airport alone is far better than anything they did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by AyakaDunukofia: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu airport will be the biggest loser. Anambra people are already redirecting their flights to the Anambra airport. And the coming on board of Ebonyi airport will finally sound a death knell on the Enugu airport though Ebonyi airport will struggle too due to poverty in Ebonyi state. I see Ethiopian Airways relocating their international flights from Enugu to Anambra soon.

True, but ndi Anambra should endeavour to balance their patronage so that Enugu airport would not die. It is in our interest to keep the Enugu airport very functional given the political importance of the city to Igbos world wide. Just as the Yoruba would always want a functional Ibadan.

Enugu bu kwa nkeanyi!

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Landmack: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Anago55:
[s]Heddiott

Typical Anambra chest beating gorrilla[/s]

Have u had ur bath today? We can supply water to u in Enugu from Anambra,u know?!

Dirty Enugu piig

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by mokane28: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
ALL i see is pregnant men everywhere
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by okoroemeka(m): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

were you see a high percentage of rich men the probability is also high to see low moral and decadent men that are ready to get wealth by any means necessary,but you have to give it to this hustling men and women from anambra state they know how to plant wealth and make it grow,I doubt if anambra has the highest number of people stealing government wealth,most of them are simple business men and women,traders,importers and industrialists,there is a reason nnewi is the town with the most billionaires in Africa,they must be doing something right.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

You are obviously high on the same Meth you quoted.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Ifogift007: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

Go steal ur own na...ur hand break?

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by meccuno: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
globemoney01:

Obiano is better than Umahi and Obi combined. Anambra airport alone is far better than anything they did
two things involved, its either you are a sycophant or an Afonja. i cannot be wrong. no need wasting my time on you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
After criticizing the establishment of the airport and stopping its takeoff in collaboration with Malami.

Just rename the airport Chief Willie Obiano International Airport Umueri already let shame catch Obiano's enemies more.
Lol! Even general enemies of Igbo are already having heart attack over the airport.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by xammyx(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
It
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth
Well don't blame you, seems your brain works like your name. Cos if you are really really ok, you can't just vomit those words.
Your life will be useless till you reverse this your useless comment.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by xammyx(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Corea4king:

Conceded and agreed
There is no adjective that can qualify ur stupidity and the people that like ur post because it is an inherited which is from generation to generation.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Chikeluba25(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

The amount of private jets that will soon be operating from the Anambra Airport will be crazy. Wait until a VIP hosts an event. Your suffer just dey start.

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Dondsmart: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

Who is this uncircumcised gorilla here?

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by globemoney01: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
two things involved, its either you are a sycophant or an Afonja. i cannot be wrong. no need wasting my time on you. grin
Look at a sycophant calling someone one. Instead of all these irrelevant nonsense you could have said how Umahi or Obi is better than Obiano like I have done. You want me to believe you without any evidence just because it’s what you want. If telling you the truth makes me an afonja then that’s fine too, shows you don’t have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by ofiko123(m): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Nigeria we hail thee..
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by meccuno: 5:28am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
globemoney01:

Look at a sycophant calling someone one. Instead of all these irrelevant nonsense you could have said how Umahi or Obi is better than Obiano like I have done. You want me to believe you without any evidence just because it’s what you want. If telling you the truth makes me an afonja then that’s fine too, shows you don’t have sense
[/s]
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Lugianostar(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Ill gotten wealth??
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

poverty has dealt a blow on this fellow. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

The only International Airports we have as today are Lagos, Abuja, PH, Enugu and Kano.

Forget the stupid Umueri Tanker park

When did Enugu airport become international?

How many international flights have ever landed there?

Moreover Biafra is dead and buried. Everyone should face his/her state.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Topmaike007:
and you are an Igbo man oo...I have never see a Yoruba man that discredit his fellow Yoruba State even when they know that Osun,Ekiti and ondo are out of it

Ebonyi people are not purely Igbo by history. They are TIV, Igede and northern migrants.

So stop typing nonsense.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2021
AyakaDunukofia:

True, but ndi Anambra should endeavour to balance their patronage so that Enugu airport would not die. It is in our interest to keep the Enugu airport very functional given the political importance of the city to Igbos world wide. Just as the Yoruba would always want a functional Ibadan.

Enugu bu kwa nkeanyi!

So ndi Anambra will displease themselves to please others?

What a submission.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by ariesbull: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Ebonyi people are not purely Igbo by history. They are TIV, Igede and northern migrants.

So stop typing nonsense.
it is in nairaland that I see idiots and fools like you who are not Ibo define who is Ibo.

Go get job... Monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2021
ariesbull:
it is in nairaland that I see idiots and fools like you who are not Ibo define who is Ibo.

Go get job... Monkey

I now agree that most people drop their brain in a cooler just to type.

First he said who are not Igbo them define who is Igbo.... contradicting what he wanted to submit in a faceless forum at same time.

Itibolibo.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by globemoney01: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s]
Idiotic fool. only a fool starts an argument he cant defend. anyway, now you accept Obiano is not comparable with any SE gov so get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by meccuno: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2021
globemoney01:

Idiotic fool. only a fool starts an argument he cant defend. anyway, now you accept Obiano is not comparable with any SE gov so get lost
Obiano is not your father. But you can fight online for someone who doesn't know you exist. Your future is hopeless. grin grin
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by wilcox(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth

Your life is laced with frustration, please try to come out of it .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.