Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video (56795 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by juman(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
festacman:
Remarkable thing about this Anambra Airport is that Gov. Willie Obiano was finishing badly until he pops up with this airport project and wham, his rating shot up. And the 'sad' thing here is that in 20 years time Willie Obiano's name will always ring bell more than that of both Peter Obi and Chris Ngige. Phew!

Building roads, schools, bridges etc are more important than building airport.

PDP governor in jigawa state built airport but he did not pay many years of workers salary.

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by SmartPolician: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu airport will be the biggest loser. Anambra people are already redirecting their flights to the Anambra airport. And the coming on board of Ebonyi airport will finally sound a death knell on the Enugu airport though Ebonyi airport will struggle too due to poverty in Ebonyi state. I see Ethiopian Airways relocating their international flights from Enugu to Anambra soon.

Flight analyst!

Who asked you?

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Kobicove(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
He's happy to benefit from progress made by APGA in Anambra State...why didn't he go and land in the Supreme Court governor's state then complete the journey to Anambra by road? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by MufasaLion: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
Factfinder1:
Only God knows how this people make their money and how much they are truly worth

They'd rather not disclose their net worth.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Navalsadiq(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
This one that's keeps running and failing in elections
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
Stolen wealth
Aswear, Obasanjo and this man really stole money from anambra, if not for ngige and peter obi that state would be in shambles

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Factfinder1:
Only God knows how this people make their money and how much they are truly worth

If you know how much them dey owe AMCON, all these no suppose trip you.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by olaadenigeria(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
What do you expected his jet to do? My jet too will land if I visit the state. Or did he landed where there is no airport?

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
posty56:
the jet small. sef, how much this one go cost, like 3 million dollars
That jet should cost nothing short of 25million dollars

Andy Uba is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by JuanDeDios: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu airport will be the biggest loser. Anambra people are already redirecting their flights to the Anambra airport. And the coming on board of Ebonyi airport will finally sound a death knell on the Enugu airport though Ebonyi airport will struggle too due to poverty in Ebonyi state. I see Ethiopian Airways relocating their international flights from Enugu to Anambra soon.
Ebonyi is serious about building an airport? Nigeria should be renamed the land of useless, white elephant projects.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by JuanDeDios: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Andy Uba is a thief
Sorry. Mixup.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Immunity1555: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
That is nice
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2021
JuanDeDios:

No. No. Nothing close to that.
What's the market price of the jet then ?

If it's 3 million like the guy I quoted said, then wizkid for don buy 3

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Please go back and study your write up.
Do you think someone capable of writing such will ever have a prosperous nation...?
Do u think someone thinking like this will ever be capable of choosing someone better than PMB?
Someone filled with so much PRIDE!

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by JuanDeDios: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bunkbars:
Aswear, Obasanjo and this man really stole money from anambra, if not for ngige and peter obi that state would be in shambles
Obasanjo stole from Anambra? Now, that's a new one.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by JuanDeDios: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What's the market price of the jet then ?

If it's 3 million like the guy I quoted said, then wizkid for don buy 3
You're actually right. I had a mixup there.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by PrinceOfLagos: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
JuanDeDios:

You're actually right. I had a mixup there.
Oh ok
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Masterkernel1: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

Keep quiet 5 abi na 3%

97% illiterate.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by djon78(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:

It's so much better
Driving from Enugu to Anambra now is a terrible ordeal

The Anambra airport cuts off lots of wasted time

Likewise Asaba airport
The day I came for burial through that airport
I hear nwiii for onitsha head bridge

Willie really did well for us

10 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by leicestercamper: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bouncing2:

Abakeleke grin

U tear am better slap comrade wink

Otu adi asi ndo

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by djon78(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
JaroMan:

You're correct. Could you believe there's no more tickets on Anambra till 31st? I never knew people will use that airport with what I witnessed the Xmas.

Serious
I hope ibom air flies Anambra route
Na my best airline for naija

6 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Myexdisturbs: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
[s]Enugu airport will be the biggest loser. Anambra people are already redirecting their flights to the Anambra airport. And the coming on board of Ebonyi airport will finally sound a death knell on the Enugu airport though Ebonyi airport will struggle too due to poverty in Ebonyi state. I see Ethiopian Airways relocating their international flights from Enugu to Anambra soon[/s].
An idiot writing nonsense about Enugu and Ebonyi he doesn't know about . What a foolish afonjaa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nahaci: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ego amaka all thanks to obiano

4 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by posty56: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Andy Uba is a thief
omo
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by djon78(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
festacman:
Remarkable thing about this Anambra Airport is that Gov. Willie Obiano was finishing badly until he pops up with this airport project and wham, his rating shot up. And the 'sad' thing here is that in 20 years time Willie Obiano's name will always ring bell more than that of both Peter Obi and Chris Ngige. All because of this airport. Phew!

That was a masterstroke

That airport was badly needed by Anambra people

Enugu and Asaba airport had so much wahala of bad road to Enugu and head bridge wahala

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Topmaike007(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
don't disrespect us at Ebonyi abeg ... another state will use our airport too
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Thunderfayayou: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
BlackfireX:
Private jet?? How did he get the money

Airport?? More like local airport

Is this supposed to be news... stop pushing your region roforofo down our neck

You're dying gradually!
You get neck you abandoned Terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Pic: Nigeria's Presidential Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.