Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video (56789 Views)

First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Passengers Picking Their Luggages From Carousel: Video / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Solsix(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2021
JaroMan:

You're correct. Could you believe there's no more tickets on Anambra till 31st? I never knew people will use that airport with what I witnessed the Xmas.
Abeg which airline
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by JaroMan: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Solsix:

Abeg which airline
Air Peace. I didn't check United Nigeria Airline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Solsix(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2021
JaroMan:

Air Peace. I didn't check United Nigeria Airline.
Nawa I never they still fly the route. A friend of mine said they dont planes for that route. Tanx for the information
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by sixtuso(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
With all the verbal word am witnessed here I don't think Igbo will ever unite. This state is poor, this one's are dirty, haba , because of airport that is newly built when Lagos has been there. But you can never see a Lagosian abusing there fellow Yoruba for all the infrastructure that is happening in Lagos. Why all the hate between Igbo? Why??
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Kinterez(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

You be better idiot and abokii mumu. U must have learnt your mumuness from your prostitute mother who can't place the foool that impregnated her to give birth to a foool like u. Nkịta ara tongue
God will punish you for calling my mother....stupid good for nothing afonja...your hatred for igbo will consume you...fool

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by millionboi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu airport will be the biggest loser. Anambra people are already redirecting their flights to the Anambra airport. And the coming on board of Ebonyi airport will finally sound a death knell on the Enugu airport though Ebonyi airport will struggle too due to poverty in Ebonyi state. I see Ethiopian Airways relocating their international flights from Enugu to Anambra soon.
before nko
How will you be camparin d commercial hub to ordinary states
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by catherine1998: 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Enugu airport will be the biggest loser. Anambra people are already redirecting their flights to the Anambra airport. And the coming on board of Ebonyi airport will finally sound a death knell on the Enugu airport though Ebonyi airport will struggle too due to poverty in Ebonyi state. I see Ethiopian Airways relocating their international flights from Enugu to Anambra soon.
This Anambra airport na so-so criminals, Harlots, ritualist, na dem go de use am

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by catherine1998: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
JuanDeDios:

Ebonyi is serious about building an airport? Nigeria should be renamed the land of useless, white elephant projects.
Yes of course, we are seriously building the airport, you can go & greet transformer, idiot
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by catherine1998: 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
JaroMan:

You're correct. Could you believe there's no more tickets on Anambra till 31st? I never knew people will use that airport with what I witnessed the Xmas.
Oga you lie, na big lie, I'm in Abuja, I'm also into flight runs, Anambra tickets full, stop hyping nonsense
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by catherine1998: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bouncing2:

Abakeleke grin

U tear am better slap comrade wink
Imbecilic used for money rituals spotted, I'm sure you are dropping spit from your mouth
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by catherine1998: 12:01am On Jan 01, 2022
okoroemeka:
were you see a high percentage of rich men the probability is also high to see low moral and decadent men that are ready to get wealth by any means necessary,but you have to give it to this hustling men and women from anambra state they know how to plant wealth and make it grow,I doubt if anambra has the highest number of people stealing government wealth,most of them are simple business men and women,traders,importers and industrialists,there is a reason nnewi is the town with the most billionaires in Africa,they must be doing something right.
Oga Leave matter, which hussle? na criminal activities, money rituals & Ashawo work, is that what you call hussle? even kidnapping king Evans will come & claim rich man.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by catherine1998: 2:27am On Jan 01, 2022
MelesZenawi:

Ebonyi people are not purely Igbo by history. They are TIV, Igede and northern migrants.

So stop typing nonsense.
Shut up, you this osu from Igala, imagine an Igala osu from Anambra talking about who is pure Igbo, who gave an osu like you mouth to talk in Igbo affairs, is high time we chase all this Igala ppl out of Igboland, osu
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by JaroMan: 6:29am On Jan 01, 2022
catherine1998:
Oga you lie, na big lie, I'm in Abuja, I'm also into flight runs, Anambra tickets full, stop hyping nonsense
I wouldn't be abusive like you.
But simple question: are you in Lagos?
Mind you, it even finished in 3rd week.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2022
catherine1998:
Shut up, you this osu from Igala, imagine an Igala osu from Anambra talking about who is pure Igbo, who gave an osu like you mouth to talk in Igbo affairs, is high time we chase all this Igala ppl out of Igboland, osu

Are you sure you're okay because talking of who to chase na all these Abakiliki miscreants constituting nuisance in Omambala. We are tired of you guys littering everywhere.

Who even hear what una dey speak.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by JuanDeDios: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2022
catherine1998:
Yes of course, we are seriously building the airport, you can go & greet transformer, idiot
A governor is wasting your money. You're happy because you can't see it. You're calling someone an idiot. There is no hope for you people.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 01, 2022
catherine1998:
Oga Leave matter, which hussle? na criminal activities, money rituals & Ashawo work, is that what you call hussle? even kidnapping king Evans will come & claim rich man.

Mr take this una Ebonyi archaic bitterness back to una state.

One will sometimes begin to wonder if Ebonyi and Anambra share borders with the way you guys carry una Abakiliki eyes fix for the state.

Finish witu state bordering una b4 looking for those who doesn't historically relate to u guys.
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Landmack: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2022
JaroMan:

I wouldn't be abusive like you.
But simple question: are you in Lagos?
Mind you, it even finished in 3rd week.
The primitive Abakeleke tout is somewhere in a primitive village in Ebonyi as a tout. How will the animal know that ticketing straight to Anambra has been exhausted...some of us had to use alternate Asaba airport.

Hahahaha...touting catherine!

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Landmack: 7:33am On Jan 01, 2022
catherine1998:
[s]Shut up, you this osu from Igala, imagine an Igala osu from Anambra talking about who is pure Igbo, who gave an osu like you mouth to talk in Igbo affairs, is high time we chase all this Igala ppl out of Igboland, osu[/s]

Abakeleke miscreant! i learned ur pple are professionals in stealing at ekeawka markets...ur people go as low as stealing wheelbarrows of even fellow Abakeleke touts. You're very shameless...primitive beings. okija thunder fire ur left eye balls there...ediaaaat!
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Landmack: 7:38am On Jan 01, 2022
JuanDeDios:

A governor is wasting your money. You're happy because you can't see it. You're calling someone an idiot. There is no hope for you people.
media referred to the projects as white projects. And rather advised umahi to pack at least half of the abakeleke youths and dump them in good schools. so that they can learn good social etiquettes and improve their lives. Abi na the gala selling miscreants that will patronise the abakeleke malls and white airport?

bwahahahahahaha
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 01, 2022
catherine1998:

Nkita mgba
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by goaldynboy: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
litigator:

Asaba will suffer the most. It was built with Anambra in mind. Now she has her own. Who will fly the Asaba route?

That's not entirely true!

Asaba is still closer than Umueri to places like Onisha, Obosi, Oba, Akwu-ukwu, Oraifite, Ozubulu, Okija, Ihiala, etc!!
Re: Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video by Bouncing2(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
catherine1998:
Imbecilic used for money rituals spotted, I'm sure you are dropping spit from your mouth
Seems like you've been used,, else how the h*ll do you know about the syptoms .
Go visit ya spiritual daddie ma dear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Why Aren't Nigerians Interested In Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.