Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? (814 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nuttella:
I have grown in the knowledge of the son of God, also my intimacy with the holy spirit has also improved greatly, I got a mentor this year too who has really helped my spiritual growth and helped me to understand and master how the spirit communicate with me and the channels he uses. I have also been gifted some spiritual gifts by God this years, impartations et all.

Next year is for building spiritual capacity, something big is coming so I need to build capacity. So that I will have the spiritual womb to carry and birth what is to come.

This is awesome!

I like when God sends us (who seek to worship in spirit and truth) the help we need, just like your mentor. It's a divine relationship.

Spiritual gifts, interesting. I pray God will give you the wisdom to use them and more importantly the spirit to love regardless.

Hmm, the spiritual womb. This reminds me of Matthew 13:33 (How the kingdom of God is like a woman). Paul also said something similar.

19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,

Galatians 4:19 NIV

God bless you and may you continue to abide in Him.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2022
Ayo081:

Oh great, I wish you power in order enjoy doing just that smiley

Thank you. I pray you get to this Place one day. It is a very very beautiful and very very good place indeed.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank you. I pray you get to this Place one day. It is a very very beautiful and very very good place indeed.
I know right, what's more beautiful than waiting for the coming of the Lord, just like the wise maidens?

Amen
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ayo081:

Well you're right. Maybe I still struggle with the right word to use.

For me it was like a flashback of how I started the year, mistakes, what I expected and where I am (spiritually).

Even though I reflect every day. Well it's fine just wanted to see if I can learn a few things from your journey.

If there is anything I have learnt in 2021 is that we are inordinately fixated on pleasing people in a way that is in the long run detrimental. I guess we don't have the privilege of complete foresight but it really hits home when you realise that if you had made a different decision not to please a person at the immediate outset you could be in a better position to please them now.
Re: What Are Your Realizations For "21 ? / What Are Your Spiritual Goals For "22 ? by Ayo081(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
LordReed:

If there is anything I have learnt in 2021 is that we are inordinately fixated on pleasing people in a way that is in the long run detrimental. I guess we don't have the privilege of complete foresight but it really hits home when you realise that if you had made a different decision not to please a person at the immediate outset you could be in a better position to please them now.

This I believe is great realization on your part. I had a similar experience mid year. but oftentimes we can't help it.
For some it is how they've been shaped, for others, it is the condition.

Thank you for sharing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keys To Answered Prayer (1) / 2023 And People Still Believe In The Rapture / Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.