Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Transformer Conditions In OSU Town, Osun State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Transformer Conditions In OSU Town, Osun State. (289 Views)

Transformer Explodes In Plateau Community, Many Feared Dead / Planter Exposes Conditions In Chinese Mango Market / IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformer Conditions In OSU Town, Osun State. by Eazylife1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
I'm an Engineer working on some projects around osun state and on getting to OSU Town where one of the site am working on is located, I had found out the conditions of the Town transformer and I'm using this platform to call the attentions of the state government and the body governing the state to please see to this before it will cause an accident to the people of the town.
Thank you and God bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Transformer Conditions In OSU Town, Osun State. by KingAzubuike(f): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ilu awon osu?

No stranger (non indigen) goes there and comes back alive.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Moments From Tweeps On Twitter Ban / Modern Bedroom Design Ideas Teens Will Love / Start Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.