Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work (779 Views)

Does Eating Hot Rice With Hand Sweeter Than Spoon? / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Xman12345goat: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
My younger brother is thinking of getting married to a graduate but she is unemployed. I want him to get married to a lady I introduced him to, although she didn't further her education, she knows how to sew cloth very well. She has a shop with two apprentice.

I don't want my brother to suffer in this harsh economy we are in now. I have warned him seriously to cancel the plans he has for Susan, because she has no skill and only knows how to spend money. She don't want to use her degree to get a primary school job, she just waiting for that federal government job or private job that pays.

Please advise me on this, should I allow him continue with his plans or advise him to stick with Precious.

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Wazobia2216: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Xman12345goat:
My younger brother is thinking of getting married to a graduate but she is unemployed. I want him to get married to a lady I introduced him to, although she didn't further her education, she knows how to sew cloth very well. She has a shop with two apprentice.

I don't want my brother to suffer in this harsh economy we are in now. I have warned him seriously to cancel the plans he has for Susan, because she has no skill and only knows how to spend money. She don't want to use her degree to get a primary school job, she just waiting for that federal government job or private job that pays.

Please advise me on this, should I allow him continue with his plans or advise him to stick with Precious.
Follow your heart! Na you and the chosen one go live together!

First and foremost marry the one wey go give you peace of mind!

Marry the one you can relate with irrespective of anything!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Polynek(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
If u hv advice him on this, den why bringing it here?
Uv tried by showing concern as ur broda, so let him make his choice
Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2021
leave your brother to make his choice

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Oluromantic: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Better no scatter family. If you don tell am severally and he no gree, better leave him to go with his choice orelse, you will become a wicked and evil brother in future. Since his choice is susan, you and other family members should probably open up a business for her. Simple! And if she's unable to handle the business appropriately, then he and his wife will face the music together. You have done your part

2 Likes

Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by DannyXpress: 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
What if he marries both tongue

Anyway on a more serious note, he should make his choice since uou won't be in the marriage with him.

The graduate might be unemployed now, but there's always room for change and improvement in the future as long as she's not the lazy type

Left for me i would've married both of them.

3 Likes

Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Uyi168: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
Xman12345goat:

why is it looking like you are the one dictating for your brother?
Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Xman12345goat:
I think you need to learn to mind your own life and marriage abeg. lipsrsealed

Why in the world do you think it your place to decide who your brother can or cannot marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by mardis: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na wa o, why you carry another person matter ontop head like this? Leave your brother to marry whoever he desires. Are you the one going to stay in the marriage? And besides what is wrong in his choice afterall? With her been a graduate she can still learn a hand work thereby making her of more advantage over the other one who might not be interested in furthering her education.

Abeg leave your brother alone and face your own life abi is he complaining
Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Whois(m): 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
"Some people graduated but still stupid"

1 Like

Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Johnchrix(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
Whois:
"Some people graduated but still stupid"

My brother your head de there
Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by ahnie: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Liability in the waiting....I see a healthy leech leeching on a vulnerable ejaculating healthy tool.
Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by greencard: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
ahnie:
Liability in the waiting....I see a healthy leech leeching on a vulnerable ejaculating healthy tool.
anty surfree surfree o cheesy
Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by Basseybruce: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
I can relate with you Sis, you are trying to protect your said brother from the delicate claws of this harsh economy. You are perfectly understandable. Be that as it may, you should also take cognizance of the fact that he is the one that would be directly involved in this, hence, the need to stay aloof after rendering your sisterly advice and also assist him in prayers. I think with all these, you have fulfilled your duties as a loving sister that you are.... In other words, don't try to place a lady on him. You are a sweet Sis.
Re: A Graduate Or A Lady With Hand Work by zedegit: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Xman12345goat:

Precious all the way. I am caught up in the same dilemma. The girl I admire is into fashion designing, humble, good conversationist, finished secondary school but her English is good, better than that of some graduates self.

(1) (Reply)

Leather Bed Frame, 6/7 Mouka Foam,2bed Sides, Dressing Mirror All For Sale / How I Reported My Neighbor To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Born In A Polygamous Home, Raised By A Single Parant Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.