Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service (14033 Views)

Retired NSCDC DCG, Shem Obafiaye, Patented The “My Oga At The Top” / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by fasho01(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hope he gets confirmed eventually

1 Like

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bar1941:
When it's to appoint a less sensitive post like firefighter the vegetable can think of a southerner.

He did replace a Northerner appointed by the same Buhari

Also, fire fighting is very important.Here in Nigeria we do a great disservice to the men and women of the Nigeria fire service by thinking less of their work, and by not funding them properly to do their jobs
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bar1941:
When it's to appoint a less sensitive post like firefighter the vegetable can think of a southerner.

Na acting role.
While Buhari enters all Rugan Fulanis to drag one HausaFulanisKanuri Muslim of the North out and be made CG while Karebo goes back to his Ijaw fishing land with heavy polluted waters
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Don't ever allow your house to catch fire or leave anything ON before going out. Wetin happen for Next Cash and Carry showed me that Zoo will never work again. Imagine after fire fighters abi fire service don do their initial gragra finish, fire still come dey burn inside the shopping mall! Disgrace! No equipment ,nothing nothing!
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Bar1941(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
backbencher:

He did replace a Northerner appointed by the same Buhari

Also, fire fighting is very important. Here in Nigeria we do a great disservice to the men and women of the Nigeria fire service by thinking less of their work, and by not funding them properly to do their jobs

The highlighted is very true, in a sane country their importance can't be overemphasized.

1 Like

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Iko5000: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
F off to your Vulture forest mate
post=108941113:
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want @[/color].

Welcome on board DCG Karebo Samson .

Slow and steady we will get to the country of our dreams.
God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria and all good, honest and positive minded Nigerians.
It will end well in life for you all.
Go and succeed.
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by udukakalu78(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Well-done Mr President..

I buy used or fualty laptop here in Lagos check my signature..
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Yankee101: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nigerians dont want to give up office
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Quality20(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
our biafran jews will soon start wailing that one of theirs wasn't chosen
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Quality20(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Baloranking:

Don't you ever quote my comment again? My comment was never directed to you or your family members
kilode na? ur comment here is now nairaland's own, so u really in a realistic and matured sense can't tell anybody not to quote u.
pls live life with maturity, don't exhibit all this hatred, it's unhealthy
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by ofiko123(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
No need to worry, the buhari administration leaves in two years..

1 Like

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Murphyenemuwe: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
He has the right to tell him not to quote him
Quality20:
kilode na? ur comment here is now nairaland's own, so u really in a realistic and matured sense can't tell anybody not to quote u.
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Guyman02: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
Baloranking:

Don't you ever quote my comment again? My comment was never directed to you or your family members
Comrade calm down, you are too harsh on the BBQ griller cheesy
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by omon24(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bayelsa
DubaiLandLord:
Where is he from

3 Likes

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by safarigirl(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
This is one of the most useless bodies to exist in Nigeria, and I am certain it is some sort of money laundering scheme, because they literally do nothing.

Everybody that works in the Fire Service needs to defend why they earn any salary

1 Like

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Baloranking(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2021
Guyman02:

Comrade calm down, you are too harsh on the BBQ griller cheesy

grin grin it's one love for everybody. He's just been getting on my nerves lately.
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Baloranking(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Quality20:

I owe you no explanation.
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by planetx: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bar1941:
When it's to appoint a less sensitive post like firefighter the vegetable can think of a southerner. Even when am not sure which region he hailed from, from the post being given am sure he's a southerner.
He is just acting let's wait and see who he appoints into a permanent capacity.
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Danmisra(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bar1941:
When it's to appoint a less sensitive post like firefighter the vegetable can think of a southerner. Even when am not sure which region he hailed from, from the post being given am sure he's a southerner.
Jonathan should have done that during his regime to set example. Hypocrite
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Teejaney88(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
It's just acting self...
Let's wait for the substantive CG
Bar1941:
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Tareq1105: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Antoeni:
Congratulations

... how sure are you that Buhari, with his nepotism nature that has reached high heaven, would confirm him?
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Impecca(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Bar1941:
He's d most Senior of all DCGs so PMB was choiceless
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by tnerro1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Nonybb:
No be one Muhammad or Umar or Musa again, it's like the lifeless one is tired of being Nepotistic

Bro, nothing dey for fire service, even to buy water for their tank na serious work. Make custom Dey vacant , e no go give southerner grin
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by pepperandsalt(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2021
Fire service that refused to pay my late dad's benefits
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by tnerro1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
ofiko123:
No need to worry, the buhari administration leaves in two years..

Wrong, 1 year 5 months. We Dey keep scores
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Donpenny(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2021
omon24:
Bayelsa
He is from delta, an ijew man his mother is fron bayelsa

1 Like

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by ofiko123(m): 4:13am On Dec 31, 2021
tnerro1:

Wrong, 1 year 5 months. We Dey keep scores

I hail o..

1 Like

Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by MrALIVE: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
No northerner to appoint

Ijiats!!!
Re: DCG Karebo Samson: Buhari Appoints New Acting CG, Federal Fire Service by Twoclans(f): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2021
This organisation just sits and wastes task players money.It is only to be moving from ome organisation to the other and low key selling fire extinguishers and fire alarms they know how to do.

Next cash and carry got burnt completely right under the nose of their headquarters and they still collect salary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna / Ogun: Two Police Inspectors, Corporal Dismissed For Robbery / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.