Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna (14014 Views)

Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / Rivers Government Seals Businesses Of Pro-Atiku PDP Members - Thisday / Photos From Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by SATANICALLY666: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
The possession of the Permanent Voter Cards, PVC and active participation in the 2023 electons remain the most potent weapon for the teeming youth population to defend Nigeria’s democracy and salvage their own future in the country.

This was the view of some Nigerians during a PVC carnival in Kaduna to raise awareness on the need for youths to be more involved in the electoral process ahead of next year’s General elections.

The extension of voters’ registration by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC has been commended and seen as an opportunity for more people to get their Permanent Voter Cards and participate in the 2023 general elections.

With statistics showing that youth population constitutes majority of the electorates, this event tagged ‘Atiku PVC carnival’ is to raise awareness for more youths participation in electoral process through collection of their PVCs.

Speakers at this Kaduna event say a new Nigeria is possible when there is a paradigm shift in the quality of the leadership which can only be achieved when the youths collectively resolve to be fully involved in the electoral process.

Given the socio economic and security challenges experience in Nigeria, these youths said it is time for their PVCs to work the talk.

These youths at this Kaduna PVC carnival said they are resolved to continue to create more awareness to enable all the youths across the country to take advantage of the two-month extension of voters registration by INEC to get their PVCs.

https://ait.live/pro-atiku-youth-group-hold-pvc-rally-in-kaduna/

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Fahdiga(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Only four people grin? They are deceiving Atiku just to collect his dollars. I can bet my left sided buttock that almost all of them are OBIdient

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Jostoman: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Very good

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
You guys to well done. undecided
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by aylagos(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
IPOB have left Atiku to his fate they are now with their IPOB presidential candidate of Zoo as the they gave the country. Shameless flaty

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Ezehillary(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
four people

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by helinues: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pdp members have now been matured in their engagement as those who have been causing tantrum in the party have left.

Good for Pdp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by maybet081: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

My university degree certificate was designed and signed under Oshodi bridge by an Oluwole.
I introduced crack into the country to destroy lives and enrich myself.
My urchins and minions harass commuters in Lagos traffic and extort/rob law abiding people in my state.
I am the killer of endsars protesters,and I want to rule Nigeria youths by fire by force it is my turn.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by BaddestQueen(f): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
Pdd members have now been matured in their engagement as those who have been causing tantrum in the party have left.

Good for Pdp
how far love
kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by WonderManly(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
You can see them that they are all Atikulated.
And more also...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by press9jatv: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nice rally here
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by maybet081: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

My university degree certificate was designed and signed under Oshodi bridge by an Oluwole.
I introduced crack into the country to destroy lives and enrich myself.
My urchins and minions harass commuters in Lagos traffic and extort/rob law abiding people in my state.
I am the hater of christians, and Muslim Muslim must rule Nigeria.
For now I go by the name Ahmed tinubu.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by maybet081: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
Pdd members have now been matured in their engagement as those who have been causing tantrum in the party have left.

Good for Pdp
correct, please what about the so called ruling party?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by VoteTinubu2023: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
It will take a miracle for Atiku to get 100k votes in Kano.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by WATCHOVER(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
PDP set itself ablaze the day Tambuwa did the unthinkable, Atiku is a lazy campaigner who believes that everything is money

5 Likes

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by simplyhonest(m): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2022
J
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Atiku and his pandora vice in collabo......

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by leofab(f): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Adetooy: 4:53am On Jun 27, 2022
post=114189888:
Atiku and his pandora vice in collabo......
Stop littering the threads with trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by southsouthking(m): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2022
I bet my balls, 80% of them are going to vote for Peter Obi.
We know those behind the awearness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Not impressed. Labour Party will fill a large hall without spending shi-shi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by grandstar(m): 4:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Atiku can't win. I'm apolitical but if I was to choose a favorite, it would be him.

Peter Obi may be good in cutting costs but I doubt he has any policy to grow the Nigerian economy like a lion- 8-10% annual growth rate. He also achieved little in increasing tax revenues in Anambra state.

It was Obiano that not only increased the revenues but also attacked the high crime rate in Onitsha.

For Atiku, his 2 biggest headaches are that he's bound to lose any advantage in the Southeast or Southsouth due to his potential voters flooding into Peter Obi's camp. He will have to fight for votes in the North but he's discredited due to Obasanjo's never ending utterances about his then vice opportunistic and desperate antics.

The only candidate I see winning is Tinubu. He has the Southwest in his grip. He is bound to enjoy Buhari's endorsement which will grant him a strong showing in the North (though Buhari's goodwill is dropping).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by lonelydora: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2022
They have copied OBIdients. Yeye people!

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by MilitantAtheist: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2022
When you tell the idiots they will say all Nigerian youths and masses are for Peter obituary

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Forest122: 5:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Useless party �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by Tomek09(m): 5:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Only 4 ladies grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Atiku Youth Groups Hold PVC Rally In Kaduna by lytech1(m): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2022
It's like atiku depends on rigging or some northern cabal gave him one silly confidence of winning the election.

While others are moving up and down doing consultation and stylishly campaigning,guy man remain silence and keep acting lazy.

Without his financial muscle,wike will have flogged him hands down in the primary election.

We all saw tinubu activeness in the just concluded ekiti Guber election,this mumu was no where to be found to support his party candidate

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Intercept Bomb-Laden Car In Kano / How The City Of Owerri Has Changed Over The Past 7Years (Photos) / Reps Move To Take Over Edo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.