Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! (1507 Views)

Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Justleaveme(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please i have a little challenge.

So there is this girl I love, but I know we can't end up together as I have no plans of marrying her.

Somehow we've kissed and saw each other unclothedness twice. And this is what made it worsee

Now My distant cousin wants to marry her,
I really want the best for her, because this girl is the best! A virgin and a lover of God. She just have it all

I really do not know what to do especially now we are aware of each other's private life.

Please help, what do I do? Can we stay forever with the memories especially when she is married?
How will it be talking with my cousin wife and remembering the Hot scenes.

Please helpppp, I really do not know what next? Should I discourage him? Just help

Nb; every contribution means a lot to me
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by garriAndsugar: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
Mind your business Oga..

So because you dated her nobody from your family suppose marry her even your distant cousin?..

Rest abeg

7 Likes

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Justleaveme(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Mind your business Oga..

You don't get!! I'm the middle man! It was a picture from my phone that triggered everything.
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Dreadshy: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
She is now your ex so face front!

2 Likes

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by tsinzu: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2021
Face your front and leave others to live their life. Shouldn't she marry again because you saw her unclothedness? You said she is a very good woman and a lover of God, you should be happy that your cousin is getting married to such a good woman and move on with your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Justleaveme(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
tsinzu:
Face your front and leave others to live their life. Shouldn't she marry again because you saw her unclothedness? You said she is a very good woman and a lover of God, you should be happy that your cousin is getting married to such a good woman and move on with your life.

The guilt bro? How do i cope with that for the rest of my lifee
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by doggedfighter(f): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why are you people so wicked?

So because she dated you and you slept with each other she will not have a marriage relationship.

Oh , another person will marry her but not your relatives?

Stop being silly.

1 Like

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by tsinzu: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

What guilt? You didn't even have sex with her. Oga face your life abeg and allow them to live their life.
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

wahala..... Wetin con be your own nah? Abeg let them be... Almost everybody be somebody ex.
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Abfinest007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Leave them
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by doggedfighter(f): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

Will shut up and sit down !

To atone for your guilt, cut off your dick but don't ruin things for that girl.

2 Likes

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

I really want the best for her, because this girl is the best! A virgin and a lover of God. She just have it all
I really do not know what to do especially now we are aware of each other's private life.
Please help, what do I do? Can we stay forever with the memories especially when she is married? How will it be talking with my cousin wife and remembering the Hot scenes.
Please helpppp, I really do not know what next? Should I discourage him? Just help
Na joblessness dey do most of you. undecided
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Opeyemiextra(f): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Let them be considering the fact that you acknowledge she is a good person. You don't want to marry her so let who will go ahead except there's something you aren't telling us.

2 Likes

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by chatinent: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
How old is your withcraft?

5 Likes

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by descarado: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
chatinent:
How old is your withcraft?
Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by culf: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
if they love each other genuinely, please leave them.

On your part, try to control yourself and don't be too frequent in their house.
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by specialmati(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

So there is this girl I love, but I know we can't end up together as I have no plans of marrying her.

Somehow we've kissed and saw each other unclothedness twice. And this is what made it worsee

Please help, what do I do? Can we stay forever with the memories especially when she is married?

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked move you no gree move ok leave the road make another person pass you no gree what should i call you
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by MufasaLion: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pass her to FFK since you don't want your relatives to have her.

grin grin grin
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Jodha(f): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Leave the girl and move on....forget anything happened...
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Justleaveme(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
culf:
if they love each other genuinely, please leave them.

On your part, try to control yourself and don't be too frequent in their house.
thank you sir for these. Trust me this word is more comforting.

E de do me somhow, say girl I been de with go turn family member. My conscience go disturb me
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Justleaveme(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:
Leave the girl and move on....forget anything happened...
I would keep seeing her for the rest of my life. Can we really forget?
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Jodha(f): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

Yes yhu can...if yhu choose to? Nothing happened right?
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Justleaveme(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Jodha:

Yes yhu can...if yhu choose to? Nothing happened right?
nothing oohhh. Just romance et all.... My conscience no gree Disvirgin her
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Truvelisback(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

Oga, leave ur cousin alone. No go pour sain,sain for their garri ooo.
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Jodha(f): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:
nothing oohhh. Just romance et all.... My conscience no gree Disvirgin her

Then move on like it never happened...if yhure busy I'm sure yhu won't have time for frivolities..
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by slickycee: 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
If your cousin want to marry her and she agrees, please allow them.
If not, you go ahead and marry her.

Yes, she would turn to your family member but be thanking God you've not bleeped her .

Go and find another woman to love, if possible also see the new one unclothedness so that you can forget about your cousin's wife .

Which kain bad belle you be,
Very selfish sombori.
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Thatedoboy98: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Sabinus mumu Man wetin concern you inside
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by missimelda01(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Let me advise you, sit down and think about her body then imagine your cousin caressing her, make sure to keep a cup nearby so you can drink your tears when its filled. angry

1 Like

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chai! Wahala for who get ex
I understand the feeling. Especially if somehow someone in the future tells your cousin about una escapades.
It's true that guys wey no get ex-gf get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by Bashnigga(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ogbeni ur story isn't complete na.
How did she meet ur cuz
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by infogenius(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Justleaveme:

Please grow up.
She's not urs but someone else's.

Forget about her, wish her well in her relationship and move on.
Re: My distant Cousin bro Wants To Marry My Ex. Help! by InternetAgbero: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Ogbeni, e be like your head is turning on him own!!!
Which kind obstruction you wan be for these people destinies, fam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice On My Girlfriend Schooling / She Is Killing Me With Financial Demands / A Girl Is Always Staring At Me In Class, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.