Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos (31961 Views)

2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida / Imoh Williams, LGA Chairman Suspended Over Assault On Man Who Called Him Out / Akan Imoh, 27-Year-Old Contesting For Lagos State House Of Assembly. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
You are a f00l …. Go back to driving your cab in ATL.
The fact that you are so frustrated living in America, shows how broke you are … grin grin grin
Leave your sec 8 apartment and go back to Lagos cheesy cheesy cheesy

Frustrated? For telling you the facts?..LMAO.
I'm living the American dream, traveling for work on weekly basis, staying in hotels that your forefathers can only dream of while getting paid top dollars for my intelligence. I have lived the fast food, taxi live while in college before you were born, now I live the life that even most Americans can only dream of.
I have seen the good, the bad and worst of America and same of Nigeria. I call it the way I see it.
While I live a good life in the US, I aslo live like a king whenever I'm in Nigeria.

I know your type- probably just got to the US on Visa lottery coming from a poverty stricken life Nigeria hence everything is glitzy to you.
Now STFU and FVCK off.

1 Like

Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Frustrated? For telling you the facts?..LMAO.
I'm living the American dream, traveling for work on weekly basis, staying in hotels that your forefathers can only dream of while getting paid top dollars for my intelligence. I have lived the fast food, taxi live while in college before you were born, now I live the life that even most Americans can only dream of.
I have seen the good, the bad and worst of America and same of Nigeria. I call it the way I see it.
While I live a good life in the US, I aslo live like a king whenever I'm in Nigeria.

I know your type- probably just got to the US on Visa lottery coming from a poverty stricken life Nigeria hence everything is glitzy to you.
Now STFU and FVCK off.
Only a frustrated fella like you will claim Lagos is better than Chicago… it is the effect of you working years in Burger King and collecting a monthly government check for your apartment in ATL …
Hungry boy … don’t use your phone while you drive your yellow car … be safe, mr frustrated grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
In the eve of New year. You'll still enter New year this way
1629nine:
[s][/s]

Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by ThatFairGuy1: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
I comot cap for you o
1630t:
[s][/s]
2022 will be worse

Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by KeenD: 12:33am On Jan 01, 2022
akosy:
A Homeless man in USA will live a normal life in Lagos. Na for there homeless dey sleep inside him car. No be for Naija.
grin
Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by RodgersAkpafu: 7:50am On Jan 01, 2022
ReeLoaDead:

Wow … Nigeria is safer than USA? With all the armed robberies, kidnappings and Boko Haram killings?
Dont mind the people who talk that crap
Nigeria is safer than the US my black arse
If e sure for you
Take a drive from Lagos to Maidiguri and from there to Sokoto
Let's know how you will fare

The problem is because someone will sit in one corner because he has a few millions on his pocket that can buy a second hand car and probably live in what we call "decent" areas and is eating rice and chicken at homegrin and maybe can fuel his noise pollutant (Generator) he will be thinking that Nigeria is heaven grin

The very fact that over half of the population of Nigeria cannot have a decent meal on a consistent basis , live in decent areas or access good education is enough to indict the country undecided

1 Like

Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by segtech68: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2022
even elon musk tax last year was more than the total networth of dangote who is the richest man in africa. The man focused on cement and other monopolized businesses instead of investing or adding ICT and creating more jobs while making more money. Bro its just a crazy african mentality. mukesh ambani who is the richest man in india started out just like dangote , he was producing textiles but today he owns one of the largest tech company in india, his company single handedly built indian 5g network with out any support from the US. The guy has no tech background , he just care about his people. dangote should stick to his cement and flour, he should also buy more traillers to kill more nigerians in the road instead of working with the goverment to build train and recoup is money after some times, but its just a mess for africa. so when you talk of making it big in africa, you need to lower the standard of what you mean by big. I'm not shiting on anybody but those rich guys that are privileged to take africa to the next level are too comtempted with their money and doesn't care about the people

HellVictorinho3:

Regular musicians

You don't know what you're saying

Nah Kanye West you dey call regular musician or what exactly?¿??
Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2022
segtech68:
even elon musk tax last year was more than the total networth of dangote who is the richest man in africa. The man focused on cement and other monopolized businesses instead of investing or adding ICT and creating more jobs while making more money. Bro its just a crazy african mentality. mukesh ambani who is the richest man in india started out just like dangote , he was producing textiles but today he owns one of the largest tech company in india, his company single handedly built indian 5g network with out any support from the US. The guy has no tech background , he just care about his people. dangote should stick to his cement and flour, he should also buy more traillers to kill more nigerians in the road instead of working with the goverment to build train and recoup is money after some times, but its just a mess for africa. so when you talk of making it big in africa, you need to lower the standard of what you mean by big. I'm not shiting on anybody but those rich guys that are privileged to take africa to the next level are too comtempted with their money and doesn't care about the people

There are Africans/Nigerians into tech but they're not as rich as Dangote. ......does that mean you should make useless comparisons and generalizations towards useless conclusions
Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by segtech68: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2022
now i see you are a small boy. i thought i was talking to some one that is matured
HellVictorinho3:

There are Africans/Nigerians into tech but they're not as rich as Dangote. ......does that mean you should make useless comparisons and generalizations towards useless conclusions
Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2022
segtech68:
now i see you are a small boy. i thought i was talking to some one that is matured

Yeah, I'm a 2 year old baby........ask Fati001..... I was not taught that all Africans have the same inferior mentality since they all think the same way with exactly the same brain in terms of structure, capacity and function in school....... I just learnt other things
..... maybe , I will learn it when I reach secondary school.... I just finished doing my homework..... but I also need someone to teach me how to add fractions.....
Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by TheEnforcer: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
dasparrow:

You are lying! I don't know what is wrong with some of you Nigerians. America is my second home. Lived in U.S longer than I ever lived in Nigeria or in Western Europe where I was born. There are more homeless people than there are homeless shelters. I should know because I used to volunteer in shelters in the United States. And no, the shelters don't take all homeless people in or help the homeless with jobs, health insurance, etc.

There are so many Americans who are not homeless and have no health insurance coverage how much more the homeless.

Also, not all homeless people are drug addicts or people with mental health issues. Some are regular folks who lost their jobs, could no longer make rent and found themselves on the street. Most Americans are only 1 paycheck away from ending up on the street.

REAL Americans tell the truth about their country America unlike African migrants like you who stay hyping other people's country more than your own. America is on a downward spiral. Americans know this and talk about it all the time but African migrants like you will come online to lie about a country that you don't even originally come from because many of you are so thirsty for validation from Nigerians in Nigeria and want Nigerians in Nigeria to worship your azz all because you reside in America.

So many Americans are running away from America and migrating to countries in South and Central America, Asia, Australia and to Africa. Yes, you heard me, AFRICA!

Keep hyping America and don't go and fix your homeland. As a Black African, you will always be looked down upon no matter where you live on earth until you develop your homeland. America is not your ancestral land. Go and develop your ancestral land in Nigeria Africa.
You are always ready to post negative comments about America. People will do what works for them.At the end of the day, it's still way better than Nigeria even with all those issues you are always trumpetimg

1 Like

Re: Imoh Umoren: "I’ve Seen More Homeless People In New York Than In Lagos by AlphaTaikun: 9:36pm On May 25, 2022
dasparrow:

You are lying! I don't know what is wrong with some of you Nigerians. America is my second home. Lived in U.S longer than I ever lived in Nigeria or in Western Europe where I was born. There are more homeless people than there are homeless shelters. I should know because I used to volunteer in shelters in the United States. And no, the shelters don't take all homeless people in or help the homeless with jobs, health insurance, etc.

There are so many Americans who are not homeless and have no health insurance coverage how much more the homeless.

Also, not all homeless people are drug addicts or people with mental health issues. Some are regular folks who lost their jobs, could no longer make rent and found themselves on the street. Most Americans are only 1 paycheck away from ending up on the street.

REAL Americans tell the truth about their country America unlike African migrants like you who stay hyping other people's country more than your own. America is on a downward spiral. Americans know this and talk about it all the time but African migrants like you will come online to lie about a country that you don't even originally come from because many of you are so thirsty for validation from Nigerians in Nigeria and want Nigerians in Nigeria to worship your azz all because you reside in America.

So many Americans are running away from America and migrating to countries in South and Central America, Asia, Australia and to Africa. Yes, you heard me, AFRICA!

Keep hyping America and don't go and fix your homeland. As a Black African, you will always be looked down upon no matter where you live on earth until you develop your homeland. America is not your ancestral land. Go and develop your ancestral land in Nigeria Africa.
Very well said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Secret Letter" From Obasanjo To Jonathan Stirs Anger / I Will Personally Handle Presidential Election Results Collation, Says Yakubu / President Buhari And His London Visitors, By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.