Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) (1163 Views)

Murdered Nabeeha Bagged 1st Class – Uncle / How To Check - UNIPORT 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Batch Admission List It Is Out / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by Seeksnigeria: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2021
Update from SIGGY .ng

A Nigerian lady named Ngozi Andrew has taken to Linkedin to motivate people who might be considering giving up as she shared her sad story, Siggy reports.

Her travails began from secondary school In a lengthy post, Ngozi, a first-class graduate of the University of Port Harcourt revealed that she had actually dropped out of secondary school at SS1.

According to her, only her immediate family were privy to the information that she didn't complete her secondary school education

The linguistics and communications graduate added that her father's early demise made things worse for them.

This is as it left the responsibility of catering for 8 children solely on her mother and this made Ngozi put her education on hold.

"My father died early, leaving only my mum to take care of 8 of us.

"Out of these 8 children, 2 were seriously sick and had to go in and out of the emergency room at regular intervals.

"The burden was just too heavy for one woman so I had to put my education on hold and get a job."

Ngozi's aspiration of becoming an international lawyer was halted as she moved to Lagos from the village to become a housemaid and look after the 3 kids of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN). Ngozi said she kept her academic dream alive by reading everything she could lay her hands on in the lawyer's office.

From there, she would offer the same service to a bank manager but her time with the woman also ended in a similar fashion as that of the SAN- both failed to enrol her in school despite pleadings and dedicated service.

Against all odds, Ngozi got admitted into UNIPORT, thanks to the saving she made from doing several menial jobs. Ngozi however stated that she got into the university at almost years of age.

"Fast forward to 2010, after several menial jobs, I finally saved enough and registered for GCE myself and cleared my papers. In 2013 I did jamb and Post UME. My name was number 13 on Uniport's merit list that year.

"By the time I got into University, I was hugging 30 and I was in a class of fresh brained 19 and 20 year olds. But I was determined to put in my very best and I came out with a first Class.

https://campusnews.medium.com/uniport-1st-class-female-graduate-inspires-many-with-her-sad-story-photo-6c8af75ab8ca

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by enigmatious(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by dollynnn(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by InternetAgbero: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Hia!
O kwa Ndi ọtu a ọzọ.

Congrats to you dear grin grin grin

Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 31, 2021
This is a middle finger to those wannabe redpillers who keep saying women are valueless and have nothing to offer to the world apart from sex(**for the use of words)
She is great..she is idiosyncratic ..she is reaching places..I am glad her dad wasn't a wannabe redpiller if not he might have gotten riddance of her great self...
note before you use disrespectful and diminishing words at women remember you have a mother who love yourself..
To all the "great" men who are knowledgeable enough not to keep opening different threads to insult women peace unto you.. cheesy wink
Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by Thecreatorx: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

She is great..she is idiosyncratic ..she is reaching places..
Will you shower all these praises for a man with first class Cgpa?

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Will you shower all these praises for a main with first class Cgpa?
Yeah I will..men are also special persons...we all need each other..
Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by Thecreatorx: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Yeah I will..men are also special persons...we all need each other..
Ok sharp
Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Thecreatorx:

Ok sharp
Thanks man..
Re: UNIPORT 1st Class Female Graduate Inspires Many With Her Sad Story (Photo) by Anny98(f): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Wishing you and your families a wonderful holiday season and a healthy and peaceful New Year!

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Spak Past Questions And Answers 2022 / ASUU Sets To Call Off Strike Today / ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.