Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon (15546 Views)

November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February / Npower: October And November Stipend Will Be Paid Soon / Npower: October Stipend Will Be Paid After All Issues Are Rectified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Naty007: 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
My own never show October oh,
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Wholegeria: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
You're the real idiot and nincompoop fool. You must be very stupid to think that everyone is aware of the information. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, keep your fucking mouth shut! IDIOT.

Gate050:

You're such an idiot and those ones relies on your post for update are as dumb as you or even more than you. Who the f*ck are you to tell us anything about N power? In the past few weeks gave you up when you couldn't get any information from N power page. You were so confused that you'd to go offline for weeks only for you to surface again with bullshit when we are all already got the update on our dashboard. You're such an idiot
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Wholegeria: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Log out and login again

Naty007:
My own never show October oh,
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Wholegeria: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
enonche85:

Mine is still showing only that of September.

Login and log out
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by JAMESOGBONNAMADU: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pls,non-graduate is still showing sept not oct,what could be the problem
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Gate050: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wholegeria:
You're the real idiot and nincompoop fool. You must be very stupid to think that everyone is aware of the information. If you don't have anything meaningful to say, keep your fucking mouth shut! IDIOT.

You're one those I was referring to you now I was right. Y'all are even more dumb than him. Ode!
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by emblem2d(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]my payroll is only showing that of september, october is not showing... What could be the prb?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by onojalynk: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
October & November pending.

1 Like

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
They didn't try at all, ordinary to pay graduates is taking them time. It surprises me a lot. It simply means that they don't want us to survive. How can we save with this money when they're not paying on time?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Whether you work as TAN or not, one way or the other you are one of the beneficiaries of Pdp government..

So as understand where this is coming from.

And Btw don't ever compared ineffectual Buffon GEJ with Buhari

Bombs are not flying this Dec, Nigerians habe forgotten about fuel shortage during Dec even with the little earning from this government compared to wastage years of Pdp
It's like you are comfortable with this Govt, Buhari must be your uncle.
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gate050:

You're such an idiot and those ones relies on your post for update are as dumb as you or even more than you. Who the f*ck are you to tell us anything about N power? In the past few weeks gave you up when you couldn't get any information from N power page. You were so confused that you'd to go offline for weeks only for you to surface again with bullshit when we are all already got the update on our dashboard. You're such an idiot

Bro easy o, Have you seen an idiot before?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by sukar886: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
Finally Nov don enter too , is two months now

1 Like

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Mkelv0106(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
My dashboard

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
You're a funny person. Yes, patience is a virtue but these people have been waiting a long time, just cos someone asked a question doesn't mean they are no longer patient or lack virtue. The more one keeps quiet, the more the loss of patience in the right sense of it.

Check the person's questions, Payroll for October just came up some hours ago and he was asking what about November and December, dont you think he should be patient and see what happens next before asking such question?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by OLUPET009(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mine is showing October and November pending
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
01mcfadden:

I still have pending on September on my Pay Roll.
Though I just rectified my account issues I has before and it is now validated.

Is there any possible means I'll be paid September stipend with October?

Its possible, but you can still enquire..
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
JAMESOGBONNAMADU:
Pls,non-graduate is still showing sept not oct,what could be the problem

Are non graduates not payed yet?
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by uthlaw: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pending no concern me,na alert b my concern!
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gate050:

You're one those I was referring to you now I was right. Y'all are even more dumb than him. Ode!

I sense you maybe high on something or you just woke up from deep sleep, your eyes isn't clear enough, Most people here have benefited from the OP, how many people have benefited from you here and instead of encouraging him you are insulting him, you have to apologise..

1 Like

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Tisong007: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
grin
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nov. have followed suit..

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Emperoo: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
December might follow up as well...
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by kemaneiva(f): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Haven't seen mine o
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Mkelv0106(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
kemaneiva:
Haven't seen mine o
Log out and log in

1 Like

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by emblem2d(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Mine is still showing only september o.
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by kpo56(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
shocked

Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Archangel20(m): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jubal01:
I thought they are going to pay all the backlogs at once just like you said op? Why the change now? Is that how your salaries are paid?

I noticed october and november showing pending. Who else also noticed this?

Op de do guess work... It's obvious
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by friidA22(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Please I need help, my payroll is blank after receiving my September stipend, I my safe.
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by CNiro: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
October and November pending on my dashboard!
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by friidA22(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
My payroll is blank please ezewaes what can I do.
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by Olamideayomide(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
When will this people stop all this wahala, at this stage still show pending/processing again?

Me that I'm think of hearing the beeping sound of my alarm "pim pim" ......Make I jest dey look sha

Kowo ti wole lo matter now
Re: Npower October Stipend Will Commence Very Soon by slyzy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Temptee101 post=108958365]October stipend in December? shocked

Chai, what a dead country.

I beg your pardon. October salary in January. It has not been paid and today is the last day of December

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help / First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date / Dg Consult Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.