Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (672 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Move From Chair To Bed After Eating Indomie(photo) / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? / “Can You Marry An Abroad Based Man? ” Naija Ladies Replies (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by AyobamiOluwole: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: .. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
By telling them you are a btc scammer
Re: .. by AyobamiOluwole: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
By telling them you are a btc scammer

Brother, believe me if you have a good know of how easy the blockchain technology has made transactions easy, you will understand why I made this post.

I am not a scammer I just want another means of payment.
Re: .. by MickzyDonald: 12:41am On Dec 31, 2021
AyobamiOluwole:
Good evening everyone,
Please I was not getting the right response at the right section for this post.

I started a remote job with this white company abroad and they pay via PayPal. I had to create a Lesotho PayPal account since Nigeria is blacklisted by Paypal.

The other time they sent money, I contacted a PayPal guy here in Naija, we discussed the rate, I did the transfer. Part of the fund was deducted by Paypal alongside a very low rate. At the end of the day, the value of my money fell below my expectations.

Please how do I convince them to simply send this money to my wallet Adress in Usdt? I have contacted one of the top workers there but he said the company doesn't pay in Crypto.

But I don't know if it's proper for me to tell him to use the money and buy Usdt for me and send to my wallet direct.

Please help a brother, payment will come in few days into January.
They can use Western Union, tbh i dont know what you are doing to get paid but don't say the word crypto to the hear of the white you are working with, you might be one of the few lucky ones, some will terminate your contract with the mind of you are planning something from there, Use Western Union or continue receiving your money like that, or best open a US PayPal account, the rates are low compared to our naija exchange

1 Like

Re: .. by AyobamiOluwole: 12:50am On Dec 31, 2021
MickzyDonald:

They can use Western Union, tbh i dont know what you are doing to get paid but don't say the word crypto to the hear of the white you are working with, you might be one of the few lucky ones, some will terminate your contract with the mind of you are planning something from there, Use Western Union or continue receiving your money like that, or best open a US PayPal account, the rates are low compared to our naija exchange

Thanks a lot brother
Re: .. by MickzyDonald: 1:07am On Dec 31, 2021
AyobamiOluwole:

Thanks a lot brother
You are welcome sir
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 31, 2021
is Nigeria really blacklisted by PayPal why
Re: .. by SenecaTheYonger: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2021
Mm
Re: .. by FanOfMyself: 2:33am On Dec 31, 2021
I will soon join the league by the grace of God.
Re: .. by Zubby2005(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2021
Message me on nzubechi2005@gmail.com or WhatsApp on+2348119495058
and I'll break it down in full explanation for you
Thanks
Re: .. by Takeit2017(m): 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=AyobamiOluwole post=108948298]Good evening everyone,
Please I was not getting the right response at the right section for this post.

I started a remote job with this white company abroad and they pay via PayPal. I had to create a Lesotho PayPal account since Nigeria is blacklisted by Paypal.

The other time they sent money, I contacted a PayPal guy here in Naija, we discussed the rate, I did the transfer. Part of the fund was deducted by Paypal alongside a very low rate. At the end of the day, the value of my money fell below my expectations.

Please how do I convince them to simply send this money to my wallet Adress in Usdt? I have contacted one of the top workers there but he said the company doesn't pay in Crypto.

But I don't know if it's proper for me to tell him to use the money and buy Usdt for me and send to my wallet direct.

Please help a brother, payment will come in few days into January.[/quot]

Op see dnr listen to anybody here
Scammers don enter here too
Why not get africard UBA African
Simple
You don't need to exchange the paypal money

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Used 2go. / 5 Physical Qualities In Girls Men Find Attractive / What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.