Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? (4474 Views)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Rabbi4real: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Good day ma,

My boyfriend lives in a compound like face me I face you type. I don’t have a problem with that cos I visit him like every weekend. I notice him and his neighbors are very friendly and I am not used to that type of lifestyle and that really bothers me.

My boyfriend is a Teacher and likes to help people alot. I work in an office as HR. When we met, I was attracted to his nature of kindness. I did not mind his status,I just fell in love with how he genuinely care for people including myself.

When the relationship became serious, I started feeling that some people may want to take advantage of his kindness. For example,he coaches students for free,even though I know he should get paid for his services. People come to lie to him that they have no money and he says no problem.

This is always making him broke as he has to depend on his meager salary. But in a month,apart from his job,he coaches more than 15 students. In his compound, they share common amenities and somehow,also share assets like borrowing of cooking stove or fan or go to each other’s room for a meal.

I am not used to that type of lifestyle but I love my boyfriend so I adjust for him. Until ....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/24/how-do-i-convince-my-boyfriend-that-i-was-only-trying-to-protect-him/

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
why are you stressing the young man's life in the name of dating in the first place ,please leave him so he can improve his hustling.Hes kindness will bring him success sooner,he knows what he's doing.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by paulolee(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
abeg leave dt young man to focus and keep helping people, his reward is in heaven..
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Talk 2 Him & Open His Blind Eyes Abt Dis. Dat Could Be His Weakness.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Rabbi4real: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
paulolee:
abeg leave dt young man to focus and keep helping people, his reward is in heaven..
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by jidamsel43(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
I won't give my comment unless you complete this story

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Samakus(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
First of all, this kind of fictional girl who works as a HR in a company and dating a teacher living in a face me I slap you single room where stove and even bathing soap is exchanged doesn't exist.

If you want to do fiction, do a believable fiction inugo biko

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by rawpadgin(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Samakus:
First of all, this kind of fictional girl who works as a HR in a company and dating a teacher living in a face me I slap you single room where stove and even bathing soap is exchanged doesn't exist.

u obviously haven't traveled out of ur comfort zone in ur entire life. That was the kinda neighborhood i was staying. Drop ur soap outside, someone will use it to bath or wash clothes

U forget to lock ur cupboard, ur gas/kerosene go finish b4 u return.

Talk about street life

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by rawpadgin(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zzor:
why are you stressing the young man's life in the name of dating in the first place ,please leave him so he can improve his hustling.Hes kindness will bring him success sooner,he knows what he's doing.
seriously dude/babe?

That guy is not yet ready to be a man. U see this life, nothing is free even in Freetown
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Zzor:
. Sister rozz doesn't speak ill of d male gender 4 d 1st time. If u cn just remain lyk dz, i might just come pay ur bride price

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by cooooooks(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Flee from this lady Zzor.

How is she stressing his life?

The idea that that kindness always works out financially is not true. Blind kindness will not work to magically provide you Mula.

Be kind but be wise!

However, not everybody is ruled by money and if he is happy to make ends meet and save some without necessarily stressing for all that dough, allow him.

Zzor:
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
cooooooks:
Flee from this lady Zzor.

How is she stressing his life?

The idea that that kindness always works out financially is not true. Blind kindness will not work to magically provide you Mula.

Be kind but be wise!

However, not everybody is ruled by money and if he is happy to make ends meet and save some without necessarily stressing for all that dough, allow him.

I've seen firsthand how destructive kindness without wisdom is. It's the surest way to poverty.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Austeeenxx: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:

So when will you create your OnlyFans page?

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by macho44(m): 12:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Good day ma,

My boyfriend lives in a compound like face me I face you type. I don’t have a problem with that cos I visit him like every weekend. I notice him and his neighbors are very friendly and I am not used to that type of lifestyle and that really bothers me.

My boyfriend is a Teacher and likes to help people alot. I work in an office as HR. When we met, I was attracted to his nature of kindness. I did not mind his status,I just fell in love with how he genuinely care for people including myself.

When the relationship became serious, I started feeling that some people may want to take advantage of his kindness. For example,he coaches students for free,even though I know he should get paid for his services. People come to lie to him that they have no money and he says no problem.

This is always making him broke as he has to depend on his meager salary. But in a month,apart from his job,he coaches more than 15 students. In his compound, they share common amenities and somehow,also share assets like borrowing of cooking stove or fan or go to each other’s room for a meal.

I am not used to that type of lifestyle but I love my boyfriend so I adjust for him. Until ....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/24/how-do-i-convince-my-boyfriend-that-i-was-only-trying-to-protect-him/
Nne, ya boyfriend isn't ya PROPERTY na. It's his nature, free the bobo, give am breathing space. He's free spirited, and it's going to open a lot of doors for him in future. Take for instance, na person wey give me, na Im i dey give.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
She Is Not Stressing His Life. She Is Only Trying 2 Help Him Out Of His Ignorance.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Samakus(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
rawpadgin:
u obviously haven't traveled out of ur comfort zone in ur entire life. That was the kinda neighborhood i was staying. Drop ur soap outside, someone will use it to bath or wash clothes

U forget to lock ur cupboard, ur gas/kerosene go finish b4 u return.

Talk about street life

Read my comment again. This time, very slowly. You will get the point I was making. It's extremely hard to find a Nigerian girl with a good job managing such a guy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Rabbi4real: 10:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Do you want to be given full details of op? pls think again. We do everything to protect senders of stories especially when the sender request such.
Samakus:

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by AmnotMe: 12:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by dederocs(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
maybe via karma, but ghetto go suck you dry ooh grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by rawpadgin(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Samakus:

Read my comment again. This time, very slowly. You will get the point I was making. It's extremely hard to find a Nigerian girl with a good job managing such a guy
rare but not impossible

Thought u were saying it's a fictional story
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by OscarJaden(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
miss.Rubbish
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
OscarJaden:
miss.Rubbish
where is your rubbish friend,hes hiding
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by OscarJaden(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
where is your rubbish friend,hes hiding
lol..you won't die if u express likeness to mi nigga ZiniBank than attacking him on every post
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
OscarJaden:
lol..you won't die if u express likeness to mi nigga ZiniBank than attacking him on every post
likeness?i will slap him if I ever get the chance,he just came to insult me for a comment on a particular topic and I decided to use him to learn trolling.I have forgiven him,let him go and sin no more
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by chocboi78(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
mayb if u finish up the story here,u will get a decent advice
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Oluwaice1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
First, i feel you've been in a relationship with yourself. Second that guy is not even ready for you cuz the street life is still fully in him. Just let him go and be open you'll find the kind of man you want and that is ready. When you choose to remain in a relationship with someone who's not fully with you will be a waste of time cuz he'll still leave you at last. Don't even feel he'll change one day cuz he'll not change for you.
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by IamPlato(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
undeniably that ass caught my attention
Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by OscarJaden(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Zzor:
likeness?i will slap him if I ever get the chance,he just came to insult me for a comment on a particular topic and I decided to use him to learn trolling.I have forgiven him,let him go and sin no more
say no more Zzor

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by placeofallure(f): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Samakus:

They may not be plenty, but believe me, they exist. There's nothing I want that my husband cannot give me now. He over Pampers me. There's a reason why it is so. I used to be the provider 100 percent.

In this case, if the lady has tried to make him see reason and he's not seeing it, she should leave him alone. It means they don't share the same ideology about life. That in itself is a pointer towards incompatibility. She should let go. He has prospects to be financially independent and he's chosen to be blind to it even when someone is pointing it out. He is 'ambitionless' she should move on. He'll find his mate.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Samakus(m): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
placeofallure:

They may not be plenty, but believe me, they exist. There's nothing I want that my husband cannot give me now. He over Pampers me. There's a reason why it is so. I used to be the provider 100 percent.

In this case, if the lady has tried to make him see reason and he's not seeing it, she should leave him alone. It means they don't share the same ideology about life. That in itself is a pointer towards incompatibility. She should let go. He has prospects to be financially independent and he's chosen to be blind to it even when someone is pointing it out. He is 'ambitionless' she should move on. He'll find his mate.

I couldn't agree less with the bolded

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Boyfriend That I Was Only Trying To Protect Him? by Rabbi4real: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
On point my dear
placeofallure:

(1) (Reply)

(video):Nigerian ‘toy Boy’ Leaks Chat With His Sugar Mummy Who Sent Him N500k / I Dont Like Sleeping With My Girl Friend But They Normaly Call ME Fool / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.