Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> (2389 Views)

Jokes..........not Jokers :D;(:D / Quick Gist: I Got Scammed By A Waiter At Funnybone Untamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by eldervine: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Nice one op. I love your jokes. Stuffs like this are what we actually need on fp to ease off stress but these mods dont believe in anything other than criminal or political threads. Please keep up the good work.
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 12:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Awnn thanks
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 12:38am On Feb 05, 2022
One day, Mr. Sam fell into a deep well half full with water, every effort to remove him proved abortive; one person will come and say "give me your hand" but he won't, after much pleadings he'd give up and the process continued. Pretty soon the well was sorrounded by a crowd of people, one man who knew him came along and tried his effort but Mr. Sam wouldn't burge an inch, so he ran to his house and told everything to his wife who immediately rushed to the scene panting. When his wife came a man was shouting at the top of his voice "sir give me your hand, you're drowning" but Mr. Sam looked up mournfully at him and dropped his head. Then his wife screamed "My husband is a very stingy person, so stingy that he can't GIVE his hands that you may help him" "This is madness! so what do we do?" asked one man. The wife replied, "say take my hand rather"
"Take my hand" the man repeated, and this time Mr. Sam lifted up his hands, took the man's hand and was hauled up.

I Hope you're not a stingy person
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Did you realize that "2022" is like just like "2020 too" AND February is just like Fear Buhari.

WISDOM NO GO KILL ME grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
My dear Mr/Mrs Bleachers, i'm not saying that you should not bleach oh, but please don't turn into a traffic light; don't come and be like:
-Red neck
-Yellow face
-Green veins

BLEACH RESPONSIBLY
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Loyalty Test Only Loyal people can read this; I.J.W.Y.T.B.W.M.F.T.R.O.M.L.
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
Tranquility439:
Finally i met my facebook girlfriend today, it shall NEVER be well with Photoshop embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Finally i did it,
A cup of rice = 1,987 seeds. Don't let anybody cheat you, confirm your seeds before you leave any shop. Tommorow i shall be counting 'Iron beans', someone should help me with 'Aloka beans' and 'Garri'
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2022
The only exercise i hate doing is running out of cash; i lose weight so rapidly. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by Tranquility439(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
When you start making your own money and paying bills, you will know why your father always sits outside alone in the evening. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKERS HQTS <<The Funnybone Thread>> by 345afamefuna: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Was Seun / Letter From Grandma / Destroyers Of Jokes Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.