Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Abj Law School Dress Code - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Abj Law School Dress Code (25516 Views)

Should There Be A Dress Code In Offices And Universities? / Dehlia Umunna Appointed Clinical Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (Photo) / Nigerian Law School 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abj Law School Dress Code by asanwababy: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
uche13: Yay! its finally out!

Trust you made it wink
it is deArie and I couldn't be more grateful to God. I made it.
Re: Abj Law School Dress Code by jasminehunny(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Hello guys,tnx for the info n d interestin banter tongue. I have just bin admitted into Bar 1 of the NLS abj n we resume lectures in 2wks smiley. I have mixed feelings tho undecided..m excited about goin to bar sch to gain my bar qualificatn.however,I'm a lil anxious about d process it will take to do so (as I've heard one has to 'die hard' to pass) cry. Anyways,I'm hopeful n optimistic dat it wil go well wink. I rely hope the library is WELL EQUIPED n ders good internet service grin Also hopin that the hostel bedrooms and lecture rooms are comfy (sounds vain,ryte) tongue. A lil pissd about dis 'white shirt on knee length skirt undecided...Like seriously shocked..Anyways,we nid to play by d rules of the game..its all in 1yr (+ few mnts). Aiming for a First or nothing cool..so help me God! smiley
Re: Abj Law School Dress Code by didicold(f): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
[color=#000000][/color][i][/i]hmm. curioser and curio9ser
Re: Abj Law School Dress Code by pet4lyf(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good day, please i want to inquire if it is compulsory to stay in the hostel in law school especially, Abuja Campus. thank you.
Re: Abj Law School Dress Code by isabelluvsu(f): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning everyone. Please,i would really like to know if my hair will be allowed. It's dreads,black and long just below my waist. I know it will be allowed during lectures if I pack it neatly. But my major concern is the dinners and call to bar. Thank you.
Re: Abj Law School Dress Code by queenfav(f): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
For dinners,you can wear those hijab caps and pray you are allowed in.For call to bar,you may have to cut it.They are very strict with dress code.In my time girls who fixed nails even with acrylic were asked to remove it!So make proper enquiries,to avoid problems.Congrats on your admission.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Returns Missing Wallet With Cash To Passenger (Photo) / Today, I Quit Gambling!!! / Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.