Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) (20898 Views)

Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by TuFab(f): 10:56am On Dec 31, 2021
olufunmi01:
Shey na only this gender life dey for??
Don't beef us natongue
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by ewereff(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2021
She even do make up reach her useless breast sef
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Obilly123(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Advance hook up payment

1 Like

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by wisdom042(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Can't this low budget actress do without showing off everything on social media. It is now a norm in this path of the world to show every dick and harry on social media but never ready to give back to the society rather they will even want to rip you to stupor.
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by MERCHANDISER: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Nawa for them
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Emaprince: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Social media age.

Everything that should be private affair is now been reported to the whole world.

Now even when couples wants to make love/baby , it must be posted on social media. How they started and how they ended.

I wish I came to this world a little early like in late 18 something or early 19 something...by now I would've been resting inside my grave...and I would be saving myself from reading/seeing all these rubbish
Be careful what you wish your self..
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Franktom247(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Na all the actress get money what of our actors when will you people start displaying money
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by gazza07(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Any show off life is fake life and lies
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Elidrisy20: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2021
Phock2sweet:
ayama see stretch marks for her bress
microscopic eyes

1 Like

Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by smartr: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jodha:
Omoh everybody nah actress nowadays o...

This your method of marketing, I like it sha cheesy
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Jodha(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
smartr:

This your method of marketing, I like it sha cheesy

Nah the hussle we dey o...
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by Phock2sweet: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

Them ladies de promote sex too much on social media that's y de have high patronage. Me I no fit give gal money b4 I fùck her. If she no gree I use spit, sosp or Vaseline simple
this man!!!
Re: Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Phock2sweet:
this man!!!
That's y u be fùck 2 Sweet. Fùck is not sweet buh ejaculation is

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke-linus Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today / Benson Okonkwo Shows-off His New Look / Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.