Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) (37444 Views)

Wizkid Attends Asake's Lagos Show As Fans Take Turns To Snap Pictures With Him / Fan Thrown Off Stage For Interrupting Davido At Rick Ross' Lagos Concert (Video) / Rick Ross On Stage At Lagos Concert With Davido, Tiwa Savage, Tion Wayne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Feelings79: 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bahamas95:
Nice one, but Davido is my favourite.
Davido, the village champion
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Newboss(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na only removing shirt this one sabi do for concerts. Yeye kid
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by olagbola45(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
He has good managements..
That's all.
Not as if his music is very good lately compared to the recent music from the recent artists..
Management is everything in the entertainment industry..
And it requires money to manage...
Like for instance, if davido didn't have money to buy songs and pay songswritters, by now he would have been long gone..
Now kcee has money, but bad management, in essence that, they should find some good song writters to help his career.. Fans wants to hear something good.
And if you can offer something good, good management will promote it.
ok song like zazoo ba cos i don't understand what you mean tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Newboss:
Na only removing shirt this one sabi do for concerts. Yeye kid
How e take be your biggest problem?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Some of his fans where with hand towel.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nwoke oma! The greatest of our time. The baba wey do am for you na correct baba. Keep pushing Afrobeats to the world. Ignore the haters and enemies of progress from the side.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by iTearHerToto: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
He has good managements..
That's all.
Not as if his music is very good lately compared to the recent music from the recent artists..
Management is everything in the entertainment industry..
And it requires money to manage...
Like for instance, if davido didn't have money to buy songs and pay songswritters, by now he would have been long gone..
Now kcee has money, but bad management, in essence that, they should find some good song writters to help his career.. Fans wants to hear something good.
And if you can offer something good, good management will promote it.
Legendary musicians like Justin Bieber and Rihanna pay songwriters and buy songs but here in naija it's a taboo
"Exposure" should be taught in schools especially in Zoogeria. If not wetin we gain. Like wetin??

Pukes angry
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Hkff: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kids indeed
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Wawelexy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Solofresh2 post=108960937] Shut up!
What do you know about grace?
I just laugh at most of you that keep shouting grace up and down because you don't even know how things are done. You just open you mouth shouting grace up and down.[/quote

Lol... Now tell us what grace is, mumu...
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Wawelexy post=108968732][/quote] Someone is telling you how music business is,you are there shouting grace
Who no get grace for body before
Sit down there and be waiting for grace

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Wawelexy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Solofresh2:
Someone is telling you how music business is,you are there shouting grace
Who no get grace for body before
Sit down there and be waiting for grace

Shut up....

Wizzy made his way to the top... It was a one man mopo thing after leaving EME, stop saying rubbish...
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wawelexy:

Shut up....

Wizzy made his way to the top... It was a one man mopo thing after leaving EME, stop saying rubbish...
See this fool cheesy
This your comment really shows you have no idea how the music business is been managed in the industry.All you know how to do is just listen to music and entertainment news
I regret quoting you in the first place
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Wawelexy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Solofresh2:
See this fool cheesy
This your comment really shows you have no idea how the music business is been managed in the industry.All you know how to do is just listen to music and entertainment news
I regret quoting you in the first place

Oga get at.... U know nothing, and don't quote me again...
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by nairamaniac: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:
Wizzy bobo.

I like the way dude is maintaining his stature

With the help of Weed, abi?? grin
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
iTearHerToto:
Legendary musicians like Justin Bieber and Rihanna pay songwriters and buy songs but here in naija it's a taboo
"Exposure" should be taught in schools especially in Zoogeria. If not wetin we gain. Like wetin??

Like I said, good management will arrange songswritters for their artist

Pukes angry
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
olagbola45:
ok song like zazoo ba cos i don't understand what you mean tho

Zazoo zeh..
1.He has good vibes in the song, most people vibe to music and few listens to lyrics..
2. He he featured olamide and pocolee to promote the song also and gain their fan base support..
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
wack analysis. If they carry all davio song give Kcee he'll still flop. You guys should learn to appreciate hardwork when you see it
Who does the hard work ?..
Na their management, if u know , u know
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Akakanfirstclass(m): 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

and all this crowd came because of "good managements"
Yes oga, the management has done a good work in promoting their artist
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by olagbola45(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

Zazoo zeh..
1.He has good vibes in the song, most people vibe to music and few listens to lyrics..
2. He he featured olamide and pocolee to promote the song also and gain their fan base support..

Lol I don get watin I won get happy New year bro

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Keepamsafe: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
EXLOVER:
You die well if you stand in between people wey get armpit odour.
Lmao. You say you die well. Lol. Bro, where you from abeg?
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

Yes oga, the management has done a good work in promoting their artist

But according to u:

"Fans wants to hear something good"

Meaning that fans came because they wanted to hear something good and not because of managements
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Feelings79:
Davido, the village champion
Whatever, he is still my favourite.

You can go to hell if you ain't cool with it.
Re: Wizkid & His Fans Take Off Their Shirts At Lagos Concert (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
annexworld:
Nobody asked you. Just comment and move on.
Wetin concern you with my comment? undecided

Just read and move on, busy body!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary / Don Jazzy: 'If Person Fit Take Your Man, I'm Sorry, That's Not Your Man' / Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.