Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

"Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife (878 Views)

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by mobilenewsnetwo: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2021

Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by mobilenewsnetwo: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2021

Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by isaiah4life(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2021
Men with potbellies like yours are worse.

Ask ladies. They will expatiate.
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by jaeyking(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol
Make una allow am enjoy him food

Not everyone must have six packs
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
Nah some ooo, no be all of them.
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by Anigreat: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2021
shocked

He's actually saying the opposite thing here.

Men with protruding stomach cheat alot. I have seen , caught them in many occasions.
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by Kingpin1000: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2021
Nobody can body shame an alpha.
This na real guy man, see him PSP for table, after eating to satisfaction, complete the champions league game you were playing and then knack madam to your taste.
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by ValCon888: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Local man cannot eat in peace again.
Everything must end up on social media.
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by socialmediaman: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2021
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by Doubleoh7: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2021
"Na this belle I take toast you" knock out punch from the man. I just loved that response aswear.
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by siofra(f): 10:20am On Dec 31, 2021
I hope you'll still love him when he weighs 500 pounds undecided
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by Rickmann: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
mobilenewsnetwo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYI6L88LF4R/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Which means men who don't visit the gym are faithful?
Is there cement inside some people's brain?
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by GboyegaD(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2021
What is he eating? That food is likely not tasting good and he is using this statement as a proverb.
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by errigdee: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2021
lol,baba flex on
Re: "Men Who Go To GYM Are Not Faithful" - Defensive Foodie Tells His Wife by leicestercamper: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Is Will Valid After A Court Marriage ? / Lost My Only Precious Mom,i Am Really Heart Broken And Devastated. / A Touchn Story On Marriage:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.