Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use (3017 Views)

Jiji Is The Worst Consumer Purchase Site In Nigeria; ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATING / Jiji Is Taking Down Bad Reviews And Leading To Buyers Falling Into Scam Plots / Enugu: Water On Wheels Is Not Reliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use by headbasher96(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
haslaw:

Sense far from you.
ok wise man them defraud u with all your sense Abi
Re: How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use by Pamela3000: 11:47am On May 10, 2022
It's 2022, and apparently, Jiji is still deleting negative reviews and providing a safe haven for scammers. Someone sold me a sick bird, and I left a negative review, and Jiji deleted it. Just imagine how many more negative reviews that seller most have gotten and Jiji took down to enable him score his next victim.

2 Likes

Re: How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use by Victoronah1: 10:06pm On May 20, 2022
Pamela3000:
It's 2022, and apparently, Jiji is still deleting negative reviews and providing a safe haven for scammers. Someone sold me a sick bird, and I left a negative review, and Jiji deleted it. Just imagine how many more negative reviews that seller most have gotten and Jiji took down to enable him score his next victim.
Jiji is scam nah. Visit trustpilot.com/Jiji to drop your reviews there. It will discourage alot of international community from using them.
Re: How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use by ibechris(m): 8:02am On May 21, 2022
headbasher96:
Dont use them again na are they forcing u

U no get sense.
Is this how to reply to issues.

1 Like

Re: How jiji Is Encouraging Fraud And Not Reliable To Use by headbasher96(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2022
ibechris:

U no get sense.
Is this how to reply to issues.
no sell sense give me na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Bathes Her Boyfriend's Manhood With Acid, Render His Manhood Useless [pics] / See The Face Of Woman Who Cut Off Son’s Joystick In Minna (photo) / Nigerian Police Force In Lagos State To Deploy Drones For Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.