Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend (1876 Views)

Npower: December Stipend Payment Begins, October And November Treated As Backlog / Npower: Few Npower Batch C Volunteers Claim To Have Received December Stipend / November And December Stipend Will Be Paid Before First Or Second Week February (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Haabdul: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2021
BREAKING NEWS, BATCH C's, Good day all. This is exactly how npower deceived us batch B's and now they are still owing some of us 5months, while some were paid only 3 months, and some they owe 11months. So i am advising you people because my brother is in batch C that's how I noticed npower wants to use the same scamming strategy on you people. THE SOLUTION IS= Everybody should raise alarm in different social media platforms and embark on physical protest if your November & December stipends kept on delaying more than required, don't think that ur dashboard are designed to contain only one month at once , its a lie, dashboards can contain as much as 12months at once , You people are supposed to be paid 3 months but i can see only October stipend loading. Finally, incase of any further delay on ur payments, u people can write to efcc/ icpc or intensified protest but don't give these npower officials any breathing space when it comes to ur monthly stipends. Our own Batch B's would have been completely paid but they didn't listen to my observations and advice and now its too late for them But it won't be Batch C's portion if action is taken immediately by making npower to realize that u people batch C's are covenant children ,very hot & already aware of their scamming strategies on every npower batches. Thanks.[color=#006600][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Rickmann: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Haabdul:
BREAKING NEWS, BATCH C's, Good day all. This is exactly how npower deceived us batch B's and now they are still owing some of us 5months, while some were paid only 3 months, and some they owe 11months. So i am advising you people because my brother is in batch C that's how I noticed npower wants to use the same scamming strategy on you people. THE SOLUTION IS= Everybody should raise alarm in different social media platforms and embark on physical protest if your November & December stipends kept on delaying more than required, don't think that ur dashboard are designed to contain only one month at once , its a lie, dashboards can contain as much as 12months at once , You people are supposed to be paid 3 months but i can see only October stipend loading. Finally, incase of any further delay on ur payments, u people can write to efcc/ icpc or intensified protest but don't give these npower officials any breathing space when it comes to ur monthly stipends. Our own Batch B's would have been completely paid but they didn't listen to my observations and advice and now its too late for them But it won't be Batch C's portion if action is taken immediately by making npower to realize that u people batch C's are covenant children ,very hot & already aware of their scamming strategies on every npower batches. Thanks.[color=#006600][/color]

This is the more reason why we shouldn't get carried away by this October stipend.
They won't have a moment of rest on all media platforms till all outstanding months are cleared..

These guys are smart, they know what they are doing.

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by samuel051: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Why waste ur time,shey they were d ones asking what batches And B did with their stipend and should get out so they can come in..now they are in and should gain first hand experience what their predecessors went through so that they will know how to talk next time over things they know nothing about. Abeg nobody should complain because what is good for d goose is also good for d gander.
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by KUNZEH(m): 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
samuel051:
Why waste ur time,shey they were d ones asking what batches And B did with their stipend and should get out so they can come in..now they are in and should gain first hand experience what their predecessors went through so that they will know how to talk next time over things they know nothing about. Abeg nobody should complain because what is good for d goose is also good for d gander.
Lol
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by lereinter(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2022
What made me laugh

"they should report to efcc or icpc"
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Acidosis(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2022
samuel051:

Which batch A? Same batch A that got paid for 2-3 years? Maybe the problem is with batch B but definitely not batch A.
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by samuel051: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2022
Acidosis:

Which batch A? Same batch A that got paid for 2-3 years? Maybe the problem is with batch B but definitely not batch A.
Exactly,but when this new intake wants to talk,they always say batch B serve same tenure as batch A,whereas batch B didn't even complete 2years,no device,some are being owed 6months to 1year Backlog. It's good we all experience it so that we can come together and fight the common enemy which is fmhds.
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Unigrad: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2022
samuel051:
Must you appear in all N-power trends to say rubbish against Batch C Beneficiaries?

2 Likes

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Unigrad: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2022
samuel051:
Exactly,but when this new intake wants to talk,they always say batch B serve same tenure as batch A,whereas batch B didn't even complete 2years,no device,some are being owed 6months to 1year Backlog. It's good we all experience it so that we can come together and fight the common enemy which is fmhds.
What batch B experienced, Batch C Beneficiaries will not experience it. Carry your negativity go your house.

1 Like

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by samuel051: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unigrad:

What batch B experienced, Batch C Beneficiaries will not experience it. Carry your negativity go your house.
As if u are not experiencing worse at this early stage ode,have you been paid for October to December,even batch B were paid before new year two years ago. Where ur October stipend. Agbakara.. grin grin grin
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by samuel051: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unigrad:

Must you appear in all N-power trends to say rubbish against Batch C Beneficiaries?
when dumb mofos like u were saying rubbish about batch B,ur eyes wear pampers abi?
Whey ur October stipend? grin grin grin
Welcome to the club comrade..

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Unigrad: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
samuel051:
As if u are not experiencing worse at this early stage ode,have you been paid for October to December,even batch B were paid before new year two years ago. Where ur October stipend. Agbakara.. grin grin grin
If batch C Beneficiaries have not been paid October salary, must you kill yourself about it?
Go look for job and stop killing yourself about batch C Beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Unigrad: 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
samuel051:
when dumb mofos like u were saying rubbish about batch B,ur eyes wear pampers abi?
Whey ur October stipend? grin grin grin
Welcome to the club comrade..
Your psychotic problem is first grade.
Did you see any of my comment on batch B issues?
Go get a job.

1 Like

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by samuel051: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unigrad:

If batch C Beneficiaries have not been paid October salary, must you kill yourself about it?
Go look for job and stop killing yourself about batch C Beneficiaries.
grin grin grin u never starve, open another thread again,ode
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by samuel051: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Unigrad:

Your psychotic problem is first grade.
Did you see any of my comment on batch B issues?
Go get a job.
keep opening threads upon threads on how npower is starving u,no go fine better work do even if na small mechanic ODEson, grin grin grin
Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by Unigrad: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
samuel051:
keep opening threads upon threads on how npower is starving u,no go fine better work do even if na small mechanic ODEson, grin grin grin
Keep on following N-power trends, at least, it will keep you busy since you lack what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Npower: None Payment Of November And December Stipend by samuel051: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Unigrad:

Keep on following N-power trends, at least, it will keep you busy since you lack what you are doing.
ODEson keep opening threads upon threads on how u are starving and I will keep following. What goes around comes around grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Revelations About INEC Winner Tinubu And More Shockin / Jobs At Leap Africa / Recruiting Team,drill Gulf Oil And Gas (what A Surprise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.